• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Navneet Ji And Gyani Ji On Rampage !

Jun 1, 2004
Well, we have got two SPN Aracade Leaders from one of least expected corners... certainly i did not expect them to be at the top of leader board and that too with a whopping lead...

Please share your experiences with us. How did you like or dislike the SPN Arcade... Do you find this worth publicising in other forums too... ?

Regards

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh.

"Rampage" ?? ha Ha Ha I had a good laugh.

Ever since i became a member I would just ignore the games section and go straight to the Forums.... then my 12 years old daughter ( youngest member of the gyani family) "challenged" me to a fight as she is aYahoo Games Champion in her own Forum....and thats when we got going...as Gurbani says: Hath chaldeh rehn jeebha naam japdee raheh ( a type of multi-tasking so as to speak where the Guru advises us to have our HANDS working while the Tongue Japps Naam...so while I am busy "thinking" about what to write on the serious forum subjects..my other self is busy having "fun"...and what fun it is ... once IN...cannot get out !!!

Yes worth publicising on other Forums..

I got a small "confession" to make also.... sometimes its me at the Games and sometimes its my daughter...you all guess which is which and when. Have Fun... Khellan Kuddan man ka Chao..says Gurbani...( a loose translation not rellay applicable here but what the heck Gurbani is Gurbani wherever it is !! i Always say.

Jarnail Singh

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
When last time, I visited Arcade, saw Gyani ji there, and thought,' Gyani ji, Tussi vee? ha ha'

I keep on telling my wife, that while I play games, actually I am thinking about something. I guess, she doesnt play games, so doesnt assert my point :-( Then I get onto next one, if not games, then at least let me spend more time in toilet then!

:)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: