• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

My Last Entry

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
This is now my last entry in my blog, it has been an experience, I now feel I have sorted out the various money issues, health issues and relationship issues I set out to address, sure life is not perfect, it never will be, but I am grounded in a way that I never have been before, did Sikhism help? well, mumbling words that I do not understand did not, hanging round a temple and making offerings and giving money, nope that was not much good, praying, nope did not do much of that, in short, most of the established and traditional methods of Sikh recovery and comfort I tended to reject, what I did do was embrace the truth, tried to live by the truth, work hard, embrace common sense, a good diet, reject distractions, and accept responsibility as a member of Creation, and that's what I feel makes me a Sikh.

The chocolate has given way to nuts and fruits, the lucozade has gone and been replaced by water, lots of water, I shower daily, put on fresh clothes and try to say as little as possible, but what I do say, I try and make it have some point, the wolf, the clown, the hippy, all gone, having been replaced by a just me, not a false me, not a caricature of me, but just me, an honest, clean, well spoken healthy me, with a love for life and the people round him, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I limit my caffeine intake, and none if it is a battle, just a way of life, a Sikh way of life

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: