• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Meaning Of This Shabad Please Ang 388

passingby

SPNer
Nov 20, 2010
Dear friends, please share what you understand from this shabad.

ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:
ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਅਖਰ ਦੁਇ ਇਹ ਮਾਲਾ ॥
These two words, Har, Har, make up my maalaa.
ਜਪਤ ਜਪਤ ਭਏ ਦੀਨ ਦਇਆਲਾ ॥੧॥
Continually chanting and reciting this rosary, God has become merciful to me, His humble servant. ||1||
ਕਰਉ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਅਪੁਨੀ ॥
I offer my prayer to the True Guru.
ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਸਰਣਾਈ ਮੋ ਕਉ ਦੇਹੁ ਹਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਨੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
Shower Your Mercy upon me, and keep me safe in Your Sanctuary; please, give me the maalaa, the rosary of Har, Har. ||1||Pause||
ਹਰਿ ਮਾਲਾ ਉਰ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਧਾਰੈ ॥
One who enshrines this rosary of the Lord's Name within his heart,
ਜਨਮ ਮਰਣ ਕਾ ਦੂਖੁ ਨਿਵਾਰੈ ॥੨॥
is freed of the pains of birth and death. ||2||
ਹਿਰਦੈ ਸਮਾਲੈ ਮੁਖਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਬੋਲੈ ॥
The humble being who contemplates the Lord within his heart, and chants the Lord's Name, Har, Har, with his mouth,
ਸੋ ਜਨੁ ਇਤ ਉਤ ਕਤਹਿ ਨ ਡੋਲੈ ॥੩॥
never wavers, here or hereafter. ||3||
ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਜੋ ਰਾਚੈ ਨਾਇ ॥
Says Nanak, one who is imbued with the Name,
ਹਰਿ ਮਾਲਾ ਤਾ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਜਾਇ ॥੪॥੧੯॥੭੦॥
goes to the next world with the maalaa of the Lord's Name. ||4||19||70||
(389, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 28, 2010
Re: Meaning of this Shabad please

PASSINBY Ji,
There is a real spritual message in this Sabad.The sabad conveys complete and clear message of Naamu which is the essence of the whole of Gurbanee.
One should give attention to the pair of Words as <Hari.Hari> .

Prakash.S.Bagga

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006

ਸਫਲ ਮੂਰਤੁ ਸਫਲ ਓਹ ਘਰੀ ॥
सफल मूरतु सफल ओह घरी ॥
Safal mūraṯ safal oh gẖarī.
Blessed auspicious moment, blessed is that time,

ਜਿਤੁ ਰਸਨਾ ਉਚਰੈ ਹਰਿ ਹਰੀ ॥੨॥
जितु रसना उचरै हरि हरी ॥२॥
Jiṯ rasnā ucẖrai har harī. ||2||
when my tongue chants Har Haree. ||2||
Guru Arjan Dev ji, 191

:grinningsingh:

Last edited:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:
ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਅਖਰ ਦੁਇ ਇਹ ਮਾਲਾ ॥

I do not need a rosary when I have Creator

ਜਪਤ ਜਪਤ ਭਏ ਦੀਨ ਦਇਆਲਾ ॥੧॥

By contemplating Creator I achieve more than stroking beads

ਕਰਉ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਅਪੁਨੀ ॥

I ask Creator

ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਸਰਣਾਈ ਮੋ ਕਉ ਦੇਹੁ ਹਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਨੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

to keep my mind free from agitation by contemplating you always 24/7

ਹਰਿ ਮਾਲਾ ਉਰ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਧਾਰੈ ॥

One who can contemplate you like this

ਜਨਮ ਮਰਣ ਕਾ ਦੂਖੁ ਨਿਵਾਰੈ

has no attachment or fear to worldly pain or pleasure

ਹਿਰਦੈ ਸਮਾਲੈ ਮੁਖਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਬੋਲੈ

Those whose minds constantly contemplate Creator

ਸੋ ਜਨੁ ਇਤ ਉਤ ਕਤਹਿ ਨ ਡੋਲੈ ॥੩॥

have no wish to deviate from the true path

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਜੋ ਰਾਚੈ ਨਾਇ ॥

Nanak says one whose contemplation of Creator is embedded within

ਹਰਿ ਮਾਲਾ ਤਾ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਜਾਇ ॥੪॥੧੯॥੭੦॥

leaves this world with that embodiment intact

my own interpretation, for heretics use only :)

Aug 28, 2010

ਸਫਲ ਮੂਰਤੁ ਸਫਲ ਓਹ ਘਰੀ ॥
सफल मूरतु सफल ओह घरी ॥
Safal mūraṯ safal oh gẖarī.
Blessed is that moment, and blessed is that time,

ਜਿਤੁ ਰਸਨਾ ਉਚਰੈ ਹਰਿ ਹਰੀ ॥੨॥
जितु रसना उचरै हरि हरी ॥२॥
Jiṯ rasnā ucẖrai har harī. ||2||
when my tongue chants the Name of the Lord, Har, Haree. ||2||
Guru Arjan Dev ji, 191

:grinningsingh:

We can not use coma indication as per our choice.There has to be some specific rule of making use of Coma we should know and make use of that rule otherwise we wont get to the correct meanings .That is what I observe in Gurbanee.
Prakash.s.Bagga

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006

I foresee the emergence of a new sect within the Sikh spiritual tradition. The heresikhs ahaha lol

Prakash ji,
You are right, let me edit my previous response.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Bhagt Ji..

HereSIKHS looks ok..compared to HereTICS..because tic(k)s only on dogs deer cats etc.ha ha..i prefer to be a heresikh...but not a heretick..

Feb 23, 2012
United Kingdom

It seems to me to be speaking about interior prayer, what Christians might call Prayer of the Heart as opposed to prayer of the head. What is contrasted in this Shabad is, "One who enshrines this rosary of the Lord's Name within his heart" what we might call a true seeker, and one who is merely fixated with exterior, outward forms of prayer. The Granth is telling us to descend from our head into our heart. Don't become attached to outward forms of prayer, to the literal act of counting physical rosary beads, just enshrine the rosary of the true Naam within the very centre of your being, your heart-centre. The Sufis have a saying, "The Mind is the slayer of the Real". Prayer is not an affair of the mind. It is a movement of one's whole being. As long as we talk to God vocally or indeed in our head alone, He remains something external too us and our thoughts will continue to whirl about like airplanes flying in the air. We must create an airport within our hearts for these thoughts to land and dissipate, so that all of our attention can be focused upon the Divine Will. Our focus must descend into our heart, so that our prayer is real and authentic and not a mere repitition of meaningless words.

"...You must descend from
your head into your heart.
At present your thoughts of God
are in your head. And God Himself is,
as it were, outside you, and
so your prayer and other spiritual
exercises
remain exterior. Whilst you are still
in your head,
thoughts will not easily be subdued but
will always be whirling about, like snow
in winter or
clouds of mosquitoes in summer..."

- Saint Theophan the Recluse (1815 - 1894), Eastern Orthodox mystic

Feb 23, 2012
United Kingdom

VOUTHON Ji,
The messages of the whole Gurbanee are directed for the Munn which is close associate of the heart.Ultimately Gurbanee directs for the Word of GuR to be seeded wihin Heart only then only one can attain a real state of Simran of Naamu.
Prakash.S.Bagga

My dear brother prakash :singhsippingcoffee:
I believe what you say wholeheartedly. Beautifully explained! :sippingcoffeemunda:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010

That is why I have used small "i" with the word Har not capital "I".
I think the matra of Sihari can be indicated thru small i as the matra of Biharee is being indicated thru capital I.

Prakash.S./Bagga
Veer give us your understanding of the sabad beyond sihari, bihari and coma? All your corrections don't carry same weight unless you present your correct version for others to understand. I know you won't but just in case you have decided to contribute towards helping each other versus just flagging so called less than perfection only as per your own mind! I will keep pushing till the last day as it will benefit you too.

I am working on my input and will post later today as requested by the poster and thread starter.

Sat Sri Akal.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

There are a few issues to be addressed here.

First issue -
Elsewhere, especially verses of the 4th Guru mention Har Har many times over. So it may seem that Har Har chanting is more important than Vaheguru chanting. Because more is mentioned about Har Har than Vaheguru Vaheguru.

The second issue -
Gurbani does not stress on words like Har Har (like a power mantra of some sort) because there are so many other names of God prescribed in SGGS.

Third Issue -
The 5th Guru said 'Satnam' tera para purbala...
So does that mean we should give more importance to Satnam than any other word?

I don't think words come before the experience, so to speak. Guru's wrote gurbani thru direct experiences. The written word is an attempt to express the real experience. The written word is a motivation for us to work thru towards spiritual experiences.

Anybody with spiritual experiences who want to share?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

Astroboyji

I agree, and sometimes I do not understand those that take this literally and try and find spirituality through the words rather than the real experience.

I have had no spiritual experiences at all, I have, through various substances, conversed with pink elephants, had meetings with 3 solicitors who all had baboons heads and driven my car through what seemed like a the Milky Way, and I still feel that such 'spiritual experiences' that are experienced through chanting are no different to what I was meddling with in my unwholesome past.

However, I have observed that when I am in consonance with Creation, positive things do happen to me, not because of reward, or magic, or even because I asked for them to happen (which I did not), but because I am in consonance, my actions are in consonance, my thoughts, my speech, and from such, only good things tend to happen, or even if bad things happen, I find the bad things would have been a lot more worse, a basic example is assisting someone who is down on their luck, and then finding the same walks into your shop years later and orders a whole load of hardware, although once, I did change a tyre for a middle class male type in a mercedes, who had no idea how to do it, and then get stopped for speeding on the way home. Strangely my speed was 89 MPH just under the threshold for a court appearance, thinking back, maybe if I had not stopped, I would have been caught at a faster speed, but I am , at this stage in my life, convinced that following Hukam gives you the best chance of a peaceful happy fulfilled life, the householder portion that Guru Nanak Ji was so keen that we upheld and cherished, as well as the spiritual.

I also feel that a truly spiritual person feels that it is the most normal thing in the world, and would not even be aware of their spirituality per se.

Aug 28, 2010

There are a few issues to be addressed here.

First issue -
Elsewhere, especially verses of the 4th Guru mention Har Har many times over. So it may seem that Har Har chanting is more important than Vaheguru chanting. Because more is mentioned about Har Har than Vaheguru Vaheguru.

The second issue -
Gurbani does not stress on words like Har Har (like a power mantra of some sort) because there are so many other names of God prescribed in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Third Issue -
The 5th Guru said 'Satnam' tera para purbala...
So does that mean we should give more importance to Satnam than any other word?

I don't think words come before the experience, so to speak. Guru's wrote gurbani thru direct experiences. The written word is an attempt to express the real experience. The written word is a motivation for us to work thru towards spiritual experiences.

Anybody with spiritual experiences who want to share?

The word Hari.Hari" has been used by every Guru and Every Bhgat and even by Bhats in their contribution of Banee.
In the very first Raagu M 1 we can see this word as
ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਹੁ ਪਿਆਰਿਆ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਲੇ ਹਰਿ ਬੋਲਿ ॥ ਮਨੁ ਸਚ ਕਸਵਟੀ ਲਾਈਐ ਤੁਲੀਐ ਪੂਰੈ ਤੋਲਿ ॥ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ਰਿਦ ਮਾਣਕ ਮੋਲਿ ਅਮੋਲਿ ॥੧॥ ਭਾਈ ਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਹੀਰਾ ਗੁਰ ਮਾਹਿ ॥ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਸਤਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਸਬਦਿ ਸਲਾਹਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

It is true that this word "Hari.Hari" is profusely used by 4th Nanak.

We should look for a reasonable reason for this. isnt that necessary?

Unless we are able to understand that NAME is not NAAMu.It is rather impossible to realise the significance of this Unique pair of word "Hari.Hari"

Prakash.S.Bagga

Aug 28, 2010

Veer give us your understanding of the sabad beyond sihari, bihari and coma? All your corrections don't carry same weight unless you present your correct version for others to understand. I know you won't but just in case you have decided to contribute towards helping each other versus just flagging so called less than perfection only as per your own mind! I will keep pushing till the last day as it will benefit you too.

I am working on my input and will post later today as requested by the poster and thread starter.

Sat Sri Akal.

You keep your going ,I shall take care for myself. There is no competition going on here.

Prakash.S.Bagga

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010

ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਹੁ ਪਿਆਰਿਆ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਲੇ ਹਰਿ ਬੋਲਿ ॥ ਮਨੁ ਸਚ ਕਸਵਟੀ ਲਾਈਐ ਤੁਲੀਐ ਪੂਰੈ ਤੋਲਿ ॥ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ਰਿਦ ਮਾਣਕ ਮੋਲਿ ਅਮੋਲਿ ॥੧॥ ਭਾਈ ਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਹੀਰਾ ਗੁਰ ਮਾਹਿ ॥ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਸਤਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਸਬਦਿ ਸਲਾਹਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
The word is used in many contexts. Approaching it with one context will be wrong and hence it is futile to try to do it. See the following examples from Mahan Kosh excerpt,

[SIZE=-1]Mahan Kosh Encyclopedia[/SIZE] [SIZE=-0] ਵਿ- ਹਰ਼ਿਤ (ਹਰਾ) GREEN ਦਾ ਸੰਖੇਪ. "ਦਾਵਾ ਅਗਨਿ ਰਹੇ ਹਰਿ ਬੂਟ". (ਰਾਮ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੫) ਹਰੇ ਬੂਟੇ। (2) ਹਰਇੱਕ. ਹਰੇਕ. EVERYONE; ALL "ਹਰਿ ਭਾਵੈ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ". (ਗੂਜ ਮਃ ੪)। (3) ਕਿਰ. ਵਿ- ਹਰਕੇ. ਚੁਰਾਕੇ. STEAL "ਹਰਿ ਧਨ ਪਾਪ ਕਰੰਤ". (ਸਲੋਹ)।

Deity references 4 and 5.
(4) ਸੰ. (हृ- इन) {ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ}. ਵਿਸਨੁ. "ਦਸਿਕ ਅਸੁਰ ਹਰਿ ਘਾਏ". (ਹਜਾਰੇ ੧੦)। (5) ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਜੀ ੬. ਪੌਂਡਕ ਵਾਸੁਦੇਵ. "ਆਇ ਭਿਰ੍ਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਸੋਂ". ¹ (ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾਵ) ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਜੀ ਨਾਲ ਪੌਂਡ੍ਰਕ ਵਾਸੁਦੇਵ ਆਕੇ ਲੜਿਆ।

Many other secondary as below,
(7) ਕਰਤਾਰ. ਪਰਮੇਸ਼੍ਵਰ. CREATOR "ਬਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮ ਨ ਬਾਚਨ ਪੈਹੈ". (ਹਜਾਰੇ ੧੦) "ਹਰਿ ਸਿੰਘਾਸਣੁ ਦੀਅਉ ਸਿਰਿ ਗੁਰੁ ਤਹ ਬੈਠਾਯਉ". (ਸਵੈਯੇ ਮਃ ੫. ਕੇ)। (8) ਚੰਦ੍ਰਮਾ.MOON "ਹਰਿ ਸੋ ਮੁਖ ਹੈ". (ਚੰਡੀ ੧)। (9) ਸਿੰਹੁ. ਸ਼ੇਰ। LION (10) "ਹਰਿ ੧੦. ਸੂਰਜ. SUN "ਹਰਿ ਵੰਸ਼ ਵਿਖੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਭਏ". (ਗੁਪ੍ਰਸੂ)। (11) ਤੋਤਾ।PARROT (12) ਸਰਪ। SNAKE(13) ਬਾਂਦਰ. ਵਾਨਰ. "ਹਤ ਰਾਵਣ ਕੋ ਲਿਯ ਸੰਗ ਚਮੂ ਹਰਿ". (ਗੁਪ੍ਰਸੂ)। (14) ਡੱਡੂ. ਮੇਂਡਕ। (15) ਪੌਣ. ਹਵਾ। (16) ਘੋੜਾ। (17) ਯਮ। (18) ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ। (19) ਇੰਦ੍ਰ। (20) ਕਿਰਣ. ਰਸ਼ਿਮ੍*। (21) ਮੋਰ। ੨੨ ਕੋਕਿਲਾ। ੨੩ ਹੰਸ। ੨੪ ਅਗਨਿ। ੨੫ ਜਲ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਘਨਿ। ੨੬ ਪੀਲਾ ਰੰਗ। ੨੭ ਮਾਰਗ. ਰਸਤਾ। ੨੮ ਪਰਬਤ। ੨੯ ਹਾਥੀ। ੩੦ ਕਮਲ। ੩੧ ਰਾਜਾ। ੩੨ ਭੌਰਾ. ਭ੍ਰਮਰ। ੩੩ ਸੁਵਰਣ. ਸੋਨਾ. "ਸ੍ਰਿੰਗ ਧਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਧੇਨੁ ਹਜਾਰਾ". (ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾਵ) ੩੪ ਕਾਮਦੇਵ। ੩੫ ਮ੍ਰਿਗ. ਹਰਿਣ (ਹਰਨ) ੩੬ ਬਨ. ਜੰਗਲ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਦੌਂ। ੩੭ ਮੇਘ. ਬੱਦਲ. "ਘਨ ਸ੍ਯਾਮ ਬਿਰਾਜਤ ਹੈਂ ਹਰਿ, ਰਾਧਿਕਾ ਬਿੱਦੁਲਤਾ". (ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾਵ) ੩੮ ਆਕਾਸ਼। ੩੯ ਧਨੁਖ। ੪੦ ਬਾਣ. ਤੀਰ। ੪੧ ਖੜਗ. "ਕਰੱਧਰ ਕੈ ਹਰਿ" (ਚੰਡੀ ੧) ੪੨ ਸੰਖ "ਨਾਦ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡ ਸੁਨ੍ਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ". (ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾਵ) ੪੩ ਚੰਦਨ. "ਹਿਰਡ ਪਲਾਸ ਸੰਗ ਹਰਿ ਬੁਹੀਆ". (ਬਿਲਾ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੪) ੪੪ ਹਰਿ ਚੰਦਨ, ਜੋ ਸੁਰਗ ਦਾ ਬਿਰਛ ਹੈ". ਪਾਰਜਾਤ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਰੁਖੁ". (ਟੋਡੀ ਮਃ ੫) ਪਾਰਿਜਾਤ ਅਤੇ ਹਰਿਚੰਦਨ ਬਿਰਛ ਹਰਿ (ਕਰਤਾਰ) ਹੈ. ਉੱਪਰ ਲਿਖੇ ਹਰਿ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਉਦਾਹਰਣ ਹੇਠ ਲਿਖੇ ਸਵੈਯੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ- (ੳ) ਹਰਿ ਸੋ ਮੁਖ ਹੈ ਹਰਤੀ ਦੁਖ ਹੈ, ਅਲਕੈਂ ਹਰਹਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਹਰਨੀ ਹੈ। (ਅ) ਲੋਚਨ ਹੈਂ ਹਰਿ ਸੇ ਸਰਸੇ, ਹਰਿ ਸੇ ਭਰੁਟੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੀ ਬਰਨੀ ਹੈ। (ੲ) ਕੇਹਰਿ ਸੋ ਕਰਿਹਾਂ, ਚਲਬੋ ਹਰਿ, ਪੈ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਹਰਨੀ ਤਰਨੀ ਹੈ। (ਸ) ਹੈ ਕਰ ਮੇ ਹਰਿ ਪੈ ਹਰਿ ਸੋ, ਹਰਿਰੂਪ ਕਿਯੇ ਹਰ ਕੀ ਧਰਨੀ ਹੈ. (ਚੰਡੀ ੧) (ਉ) ਚੰਦ ਜੇਹਾ ਮੁਖ ਹੈ, ਦੁੱਖ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ, ਜੁਲਫਾਂ ਸ਼ਿਵ ਦੇ ਹਾਰ (ਸੱਪ) ਦੀ ਸ਼ੋਭਾ ਚੁਰਾਉਂਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ. (ਅ) ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਕਮਲ ਤੋਂ ਵਧਕੇ ਕਮਾਣ ਜੇਹੀ ਭੌਹਾਂ, ਤੀਰ ਜੇਹੀ ਪਲਕਾਂ ਹਨ. (ੲ) ਸ਼ੇਰ ਜੇਹਾ ਕਟਿਭਾਗ, ਹਾਥੀ ਜੇਹੀ ਚਾਲ, ਹਰਿ ਤਰੁਣੀ (ਕਾਮ ਦੀ ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ- ਰਤਿ) ਦੀ ਸ਼ੋਭਾ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੀ ਹੈ. (ਸ) ਹੱਥ ਵਿੱਚ ਖੜਗ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਸੂਰਜ ਜੇਹਾ ਚਮਕੀਲਾ ਹੈ, ਮਨੋਹਰ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰੇ ਹੋਏ ਸ਼ਿਵ ਦੀ ਅਰਧਾਂਗਿਨੀ ਹੈ. [¹ਦੇਖੋ, ਪਉਡਰੀਕ.]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Sat Sri Akal.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: