• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

May Be It Helps

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Sikh80 Ji,

Kindly expand on this:-
As per that I understand it is the unstuck bani . Everything happens thru ‘akhar’ .Without the word one cannot even speak. Dog cannot speak a word.It has a sound. Likewise cow do not have a word.It has also a sound only.

Dhanwaad.

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
[ Sabad is the sound of ‘waheguru ’ when it is uttered by the mouth and is heard by the ears. It is the ‘dhun’ as well.

Akhan Aukha prabh ka nao

As per that I understand it is the unstuck bani . Everything happens thru ‘akhar’ .

Without the word one cannot even speak. Dog cannot speak a word.It has a sound. Likewise cow do not have a word.It has also a sound only.

Likewise we know HIM thru. the sabad that is produced during meditation while ‘uttering ‘ waheguru’.

A dumb person cannot speak and hence cannot rise in spritualism. A blind can do so as it has a capacity to speak a ‘sabad’ or ‘akhar’.

Respected Namjap ji,
SSA
As per my little knowledge :
Clarification: As per I understand refers to 'Gyani Maskeen ji' and not me. The above is a verbatim translation of that he stated.
However, on linking the two paras 'Sabad' appears to be the unstuck bani. Regarding next line it reflects the importance of speech as animals have sounds only and they cannot put the sound in 'intelligible manner'. Hence they cannot communicate thru. any word and get the essence of anything as they cannot pronounce the holy word and listen to the 'sabad' that is stated to be the sound that we hear once 'waheguru' has been uttered by mouth.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: