• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

History Master Tara Singh (in Punjabi)

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Re: The FOUR Major Mistakes that Kairon did

Heres a view on the Four major Mistakes that CM Partap Singh kairon did that reverbrate in Sikh/Punjab politics till today...
The article is in Punjabi,,

Mistake One - Kaiorn brought in the SANTS.......and it was such a cancer that it is KILLING Punjab even today
Mistake TWO....Kairon started the Maran Wart...Fast Unto DEATH culture into Punjab Politics...
Mistake THREE - Kairon began the Jatt Bhaapa division....
Mistake FOUR - Kairon made the Sikhs EMOTIONALLY RULED....Before the kairon period no one had even heard a peep out of the Jathedars...it was as IF the Akal Takhat never even existed..BUT kairon gave rise to so much emotionalism....that the CONGRESSI Darshahn Singh Pheruman who was until his last day condemning Akalis became an overnight hero for fasting unto death...sikhs became so emotionally attached to such questions as who fasted longest who cna do this which leader cna do that...
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-...ges-badals-for-debate-sikhism.html#post152330

Sat Sri Akal

PS: I know some people like Master Tara Singh ji, show his virtues rather than show how his opponent (Partap Singh Kairon) demolishing him. Hindus deceived Jatts and Bhappas equally, so no laurels for either Master ji or Kairon Sahib. Disappointing.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Kairon's last words to Father of Joginder Singh editor Rozana Sokesman as quoted in above article form his personal diaries...
"I made the biggest blunder of my life by "demolishing" master Tara Singh and bringing up SANT fateh Singh ( as Akali Dal President and SANT Chahhnn Singh as SGPC President). At least when the Master was STRONG..Nehru would call us up to ask..how shall we beat him..and IF Master was weak..Nehru would still call us up and ask.."what more can we do..? and NOW that the Master is totally demolished..NEHRU has no time for me !! This was after Kaiorn waited for almost 5 days at the Mansion of Rajinder Singh Panj hazaree in Delhi waiting to see Nehru...Nehru didnt even reply. Kairon wanted to be Defence Minister in Delhi...and thats why he acted as Nehru's Joe Boy to demolish Master tara Singh Ji..."
This LEGACY of DEMOLITION continues today with the KAIRON-BADAL NEXUS....Both these families are intermarried....and in cahoots with the BJP/RSS/CONGRESS totally demolishing whatevers left of Punjab/Sikhi/Sikhs/SGPC/Akali Dal....
History doesnt treat anyone with gloved hands...it makes no difference if we "like" or "dislike" anyone...History always reveals the truth now..or then...

PS. I KNOW that I LIKE Master Tara Singh ji and one of the reasons is my late dad was his PA for a number of years before migrating to Malaysia..and he recalled what a GEM of man master Ji was...totally clean of any corruption/dishonesty/double speak etc.
And I "dislike" Kairon for what he did at the behest of Nehru and Delhi darbaar to destroy the AKALIS and demolish Master Tara Singh Ji...even though I too love to see a MAHA PUNJAB and not the SPLINTER created by New Delhi as a revenge on Sikhs...But this is all personal...tainted...and so should be left out of serious discussions...:singhbhangra:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010

Gyani Jarnail Singh ji I respect your opinion. As a political opponent to Master Tara Singh ji what were you expecting Mr. Kairon to do? Master Tara Singh ji fully exploited the Villagers during all his Morchas while he went to Dharamsala at the start of every action. That is not the sign of a leader who will fight for his people's rights. It was a tragic scene I witnessed myself when people were put on Punjab Police Buses near Guru Ramdas Saraan. This is what destroyed the "Pride and Shining Star" of Sikhs.

I would trade "Maha Punjab" with "total destruction" of the Akalis who have lost total civility for the populace, professionalism and given shame to many values Sikhs held dear to their hearts.

Again this is not a worthwhile discussion as now we neither have people with Master Tara Singh ji's wisdom nor Partap Singh Kairon ji's vision.

Punjab and Sikhs will rise from the ashes but I think things will get much worse before they get better.

May the best for Sikhs and Punjab be still to come.

Sat Sri Akal.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: