• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Manpreet

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਜੁ ਨਾਇਕ ਆਛਹੁ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੇ ਜਨੁ ਜਾਨੀਜੈ ਜਨ ਤੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ॥੨॥
You are my Master, the Inner-knower, Searcher of hearts.
The servant is known by his God, and the Lord and Master is known by His servant.

We, as Creation, are known to be Created by Waheguru. But our actions tell us who is our Master. Calling ourselves Sikhs is inconsequential.
The other day I was thinking who is Manpreet.
Our Mann is like our assignment, or project, or take home test. We can shape our mind whatever way we want. We don't want to end up being shaped up by our mind or Manmukh.
We can fill our mind with sweet nectar of Gurbani. We can become Manpreet. Where our mind is continuously filled with affection for Waheguru. How is that possible? It is a bit hard. But at every moment, every action, we have to think. What is on our mind? Is it our family, our friends, our problems, money, happiness, peace, religion? Or is it Akaal Purakh? Is our mind the temple to Waheguru? Where there is nothing but singing glory and praise of Waheguru? What is on our mind? I think we all know the answers. But we can change our mind. We can be Mann-Preet.

More detailed discussion at: http://akj.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8054

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: