• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Mann Ki Birttha Mann Hi Jaane

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Guru Granth Sahib ji (Page 1350):

My pains/sorrows are only known to me and my beloved - the Ik Ong Kaar. In case, I need to tell any, then my beloved is the only choice, to whom I can open my heart. Now that I meditate on Naam, there are no sorrows. Also there is no fear at all. I am nailed down to my beloved's feet, and I cant see anything else except Him, wherever I see.

My beloved dwells in me, my body is His residence, and He does everything from within me. But the lost one, who is deep into Maya, is looking for Him outside.

The enlightened souls that are all in one with Naam, they dont have any kind of dilemma. In that situation, he looks upon all with equality, becomes fearless, as he finds Him running the complete show as per Hukam, and feels His ompnipresence.

The souls who recite Naam, considering Him omnipresent, their each and every uttered word itself becomes Naam. As they always end up doing praise of Ik Ong Kaar, in their Naam. Bhagat Namdev ji says that those people solved the riddle by Naam, they find Ik Ong Kaar in their own heart within.

In short, With Naam, one finds the omnipresent Ik Ong Kaar in own heart, and becomes fearless.

Sangat: Above is just a little first time attempt by this ignorant one. Anything wrong, please point that out immdtly. Keep in mind the limitations of English language, where one cant translate literally each and every word of Gurumukhi.

Moderator: How to include Gurubani as_it_is here in Gurumukhi? instead of me writing the gurubani in roman script.

Explained in Members Feedback Area. Please check out.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM