• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Poetry Lost Avenue (in Punjabi)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਮਸਲਾ ਦੱਸਕੇ ਉਸਦਾ ਹੱਲ ਵੀ ਦੱਸਦੀ ਹੈ
ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਸਵਾਲ ਦੱਸਕੇ ਜੁਵਾਬ ਵੀ ਦੱਸਦੀ ਹੈ
ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਕੁਕਰਮ ਦੱਸਕੇ ਸੁਕਰਮ ਕਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਦੱਸਦੀ ਹੈ
ਮੰਨ ਲਵੋ ਕੋਈ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਕਿਸੇ ਗਲਤ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਤੇ ਗੁਆਚਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ
ਹੁਣ ਓਸ ਓਪਰੀ ਥਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਗਲੀਆਂ ਗੁਆਚੇ ਹੋਏ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਦੇ ਘਰ ਦੀਆਂ ਗਲੀਆਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ
ਓਸ ਓਪਰੀ ਥਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਗਲੀਆਂ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ ਨਿਕਲਣ ਲਈ
ਉਸ ਨੇ ਫੋਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਜਾਣਕਾਰ ਤੋਂ ਰਾਹ ਪੁਛਿਆ ਹੋਵੇ
ਜਾਣਕਾਰ ਨੇ ਗਲਤ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਦੀ ਸਹੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਕਹਿਣਾ ਹੈ
ਇਥੋਂ ਨਿਕਲਣ ਲਈ Lost avenue ਜਾ ਕੇ Needless road ਤੋਂ
Home street ਤੇ RIGHT ਮੁੜ ਜਾਵੀਂ
ਇਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਗੁਆਚਿਆ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਅਪਨੇ ਨਿਜ ਘਰ ਆ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ।

Forwarded by forum member and mentor Gyani Jarnail Singh Arshi, who will provide an English translation and author attribution in the very near moments of time. I am simply acting as his aide de camps at this time :)

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Thank YOU Spndamin Ji...
Heres the Translation...

Gurbani states the "problem" and offers the Solution... Gurbani poses the "question" and gives the Answers....Gurbani informs us about Bad deeds and persuades us to to do Good deeds....Lets say a person is lost...the place has new and strange street names, names of places etc..he is not all familiar with those as he is with his HOME TOWN...and he asks a friend for directions on the phone...this friend then finds the place his friend is LOST in..and gives him the RIGHT directions to go HOME..He says..To get out of that place..GO TO Lost Avenue...then ON to NEEDLESS Road...then to HOMESTREET and turn RIGHT..you are HOME !! This is how SGGS is...Directing us lost souls the way HOME..NIJ GHAR..

This was posted by my dear friend Dasra Prem Singh of Barnaby canada on my Face Book page this morning...

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM