India - Live Bank Robbery In Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana, Punjab | SIKH PHILOSOPHY NETWORK
  • Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India Live Bank Robbery In Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana, Punjab

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
This is terrible! How frightening it must have been. Looks like an organized gang doing it. So there must be a pattern in the news of this. Was one of the robbers a turbaned "Sikh?"

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Yeah, whats wrong with that?
Actually - After seeing a man in a turban midst a gang pulling off a bank heist - I was merely asking if there was a turbaned Sikh in the video. It looked like it to me, but others might have contradictory information.

So -- my next question would have been whether there had been any news in the Punjabi papers about Sikh gangs (mixed keshdhari and not) who were involved or suspected in a rash of bank robberies.

Then -- if I were to received some information from the ground, I would have perhaps made a follow-up comment. Perhaps even a value judgment. So far it is all hypothetical.

That's all! icecreamkaur

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 3, 2010
UK
So -- my next question would have been whether there had been any news in the Punjabi papers about Sikh gangs (mixed keshdhari and not) who were involved or suspected in a rash of bank robberies.
Called "The Turbanators" perhaps..........:veryhappymunda:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Shabad Vichaar by SPN'ers

Ang 724

As previous, individual words provided, please feel free to correct. My interpretation underneath in blue. Please add in your own understanding and how this shabad influences your life...

SPN on Facebook