• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Life Eh

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
The puppies have started howling in the morning, they used to just yawn in a funny and amusing fashion, now they yawn and it turns into a howl, it means they want breakfast, we have started sitting in the living room, like normal people, and watching tv whilst we fuss over the dogs, and then bed for around 9pm, when we only have the one dog, Dan, who falls asleep in the middle of us. In fact the other night I spent almost an hour rubbing the back of Sians leg, before realising it was Dans back, I just assumed she had not shaved in a while,

Today, every shop on my parade is shut, apart from the Pakistani corner shop, which keeps a special supply of lucozade in the fridge, together with my favourite chocolate, so I will not be starving today, although I suppose a real meal would not go amiss, so with no shop either side of me open, time to test an amplifier I got in a job lot, and what better than the classic live in the city of light, simple minds,

Laptops are coming in, going out, ebay is moving, should be a productive day, Sian is nursing today, so I would rather be here than at home, in some ways this is home, I guess, there has been no further sightings of the rogue rat that lives in the back, although given the bunny episode, I should probably bring the puppies in, although the last time I did, they urinated on a computer, a dead one, thankfully.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM