• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Lets Join Iigs

GITIKA KAUR

SPNer
Sep 7, 2006
delhi,india
wjkk wjkf
i want to tell you something interesting nd joyful last year i had joined iigs camp full form is international institute of gurmat studies website is iigs .com you can see the website. in this every year we go to diff diff places like australia,new zealand,melbourne, mussorie this year we went to dehradun 18 june to 28 june 2006 next year we have a pressure from new zealand but we will go to JAMMU in this camp we take classes about japji sahib,sukhmani sahib gatka,gurbani ,sikh history nd preachers come from outside nd tell us about sikh history nd sikh religion ,and there are so many interesting things also like KESH DARSHAN DARSHAN AND FAISHON SHOW etc papa give all responsility to students tht they handle this camp so students freely handle this camp .students do sewa also like langar sewa,joda ghar sewa,choor sewa and other sewa also its a international camp students come from abroad also so its quiet interestin camp if students get bored then papaji arrange a trekkin programme also papaji is the head of this organization well its my opinion everyone should attend this camp once in a life .so join this camp any more information you want please you can ask. one more thing which i think i should tell you that elders can join this camp if they are not more then 35years old coz this question mostly people{s} ask coz this camp is specially for youth .
regards
gitika kaur{sggsji daughter}

----------------------------------------

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Friend

I had seen website and after that I wrote above message but I could not find any information on the website about how to join

skeptik

SPNer
Sep 6, 2006
I went to this camp. It changed my life. I kept my hair and eventually took amrit. It was a very poweful experience!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: