• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Lest We Forget - Petition For Justice For 1984 Victims

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Still Waiting for Justice 25 Years Later

The November 1984 Accountability Project seeks to obtain justice for the thousands of innocent Sikhs who were murdered, tortured, raped, beaten, and burnt alive during the massacres in Delhi and throughout India in November, 1984. During this carnage, Sikhs were burnt alive with petroleum in the streets, women were gang raped, some by police, and infants were put to death. To date, the people responsible for organizing this carnage are yet to be brought to justice.

We seek and an independent international inquiry into former Indian Prime Minister, Rajiv Gandhi and the Congress party’s role in planning, organizing and executing the November 1984 anti-Sikh pogroms in New Delhi, India and the immediate removal of Rajiv Gandhi’s name from all public monuments, airports, roads, stadia, parks, sports awards, and professorships.

Join the quest for justice. Sign the petition demanding justice for the victims of the 1984 pogroms.
1984trainstation.jpg

Spread the word:

Total Petition Signatures

• November 1984 Accountability Petition: 580

Help us get to 10,000 signatures by November 2009

Posted on behalf of another forum member.

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Thank you so much, Narayanjot ji.

Posted on behalf of another forum member.

I am the aforementioned other forum member. I am working on making a screensaver for the Delhi Pogrom as I earlier in the year made one for the Bluestar Massacre. I came across this petition while working on that and simply didn't want to stop working to post it.

So, thanks again!

:ice:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: