• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

La Vida Loca

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Why everything has to be on a wing and a prayer I do not know, this morning we (I pick up tom shortly), drive to Derby to pick up the pajero and part exchange the BMW which I have honestly described as completely ****, unfortunately as of last night I was still short on the money for the pajero, so I spent till midnight listing on the web hoping something would sell while I was asleep. Fortune favours the brave as they say, although at this time I do not feel hugely brave, just hungry, we sold enough to pay for the car and huge supplies of chocolate and lucozade.

We should get into Derby around 5.30am, we have to find a farm in the middle of the countryside, and once we have picked up, have to back in essex at a car dealers for 9am, and then I come back to the shop and tom goes to his second job washing cars for same dealer,

ok its time to go, I suppose I should do what my mother always says, and say a short prayer, I am not sure what to pray for, luck? grace? more chocolate? the steering in the BMW worries me, the bushes are shot at the front, but provided we take it easy, it should be fine, I could pray for that, for beardie to put his shining hand on my head and protect my car, me and my stepson, but there is no such thing as beardie, only Creation and Creator, all of whom, at this moment, I appear to be in consonance, I hope anyway, it is enough, lets go kick ***

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM