• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Kesh Kakaar

gurpreet2006

SPNer
Mar 30, 2006
hairs are natural, godly, allredy so beautiful .
how can anyone even think of making it more beautuful by coloring it.
what r u trying to do ? looking more like westens , looking more younger , or looking just DIFFERENT ?
WHAT IS YOUR real motive behind colouring ur hairs ?

ask urself not anyone else? u will definitely get tha answer

dyes are da cause of skin cancer , bladder cancer and other ill effects on skin and this most wonderful manifestation of god ---ur BODY .

CAN U REALLY MAKE IT MORE BEAUTIFUL ? CAN U ADD SOMETHING ? REALLY ?

Apr 2, 2006
Waheguruji Ka Khalsa
Waheguruji Ki Fateh

Ok, what is all the fuzz about those Sikhs who shave, yes personally I would love that all Sikhs kept all their hair, yes its part of the 5 K of the Khalsa, but we got to keep in mind that everyone has their single personal path to walk and its not usually the same for everyone, spiritual growth takes its time and its gradually done not forced.
If someone is going to grow their hairs it should be as a sincere sacrifice to Waheguru. It all takes time, and it better when each person realise what and when they must do so I can be real and true.

What clearer example of taking time, look at how Sikhism came to be, Sikhism could have been establish by one GURU, but it took 10 in different life’s and times, and that’s why I believe Sikhism is strongly and properly establish because it was not rushed and it took its sweet time with hard times and good times and the sacrifices of many for what we have today.

Why it shouldn’t be forced, another example, when our beloved Guru Govind Singh ji was about to establish Khalsa what He did?
He asked 5 times for a head, He did not point out you and you and you, do like this, He showed that it’s a matter of free will, we choose and we must be sincere about it, not for show not just cause, im sure at that time many got scared and started thinking too much about it so they missed that great and blessed opportunity, but surely the 5 that became the panch pyars just follow they heart and came up front with trust in their Guru, with the will to loose their head because they believed and truly loved their Guru, how many of us really believe? And that is our biggest problem, we simple follow, and do just to do, no heart in it no sincerity no love for Guruji , so who you are doing a favour to, surely not Guruji.

I sincerely don’t like the idea of cutting hairs, that is just my opinion and it’s just what me personally believe, I is I you is you him is him, live and let live. I surely admire the ones that shave because at least they are been sincere and showing truly who they are and where they are, they don’t pretend like many to just look like a Sikh but then act like well you got the point no need to call ugly names.

Why show off why pretend, what is the point in it? Who do you think your cheating, you pretend, you don’t live the truth, so what kind of Sikh you are, you only bring negativity around, because yes you look and dress like a Sikh but you wish to like one of those guys from the hindu films. So since you are not happy with looking like a Sikh you will talk trash and talk low and say negative things about Sikhism which is a gift from GOD

Only Waheguru knows why and what is our purpose or mission on earth and maybe to some its required to shave, maybe Im wrong what do I know? but none of us are in position to judge and say who is doing right or wrong, Waheguru knows and sees all and also the truth behind our intentions and actions, not just cause one got beard and wear a turban is a Sikh, just like not all Singh is Sikh, so don’t be fooled nor cheated many out there are in disguised trying to stir up and confuse things up, may advice against those liars and cheaters is to just hold on to Guruji and pray for proper guidance and just follow your hearth, there is no need to follow what another man says when we got Guruji and the teachings of all our 10 gurus that establish Sikhism. Keep it real!!! And if you are living in truth your living with Waheguru, and Waheguru will give you and show what you really need.

One last thing, somebody wrote this,
A good and intelligent person does not need religionand is not required to go to Gurdwara, Church etc tobe a good human being and to go to "swarag", if itexists. Any true sincere Sikh don’t conceder Sikhism a simple religion, religion is something created by man sometime inspired by GOD or just by their selfish minds.But I as a Sikh and aspirant of Khalsa believe that since Waheguru´s light and truth was in and out of our Gurus witch in true essence is One just like One GOD, Sikhism more than a religion I will never call it religion, Sikhism is the way, the only path for those who truly really sincerely are seeking GOD, yes there are many paths and when Guruji said that they all lead to GOD it really means that all those paths will eventually become ONE path the path of the true ones, just like many rivers run and merge and goes into the ocean, so walk your path and let others walk theirs. SAT SRI AKAL

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Hair is important! It keeps sikhi alive.

I read this somewhere and they mentioned that an English poet wrote this or something.

Remove the turban and watch the Khalsa crumble.

Khalsa in this sense could be Sikhism.
Removing turban means cutting your hair, trimming or shaving.

So there you go.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: