• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Islam Seeking To Make Inroads Into American Education System

Jun 1, 2004
Have you noticed what has happened in European countries as Muslims have steadily increased in population and influence? The violence? Anti-Semitism? Assasinations? If not, you should read up on it, and then consider what Islam authority Daniel Pipes has to say on the subject.

It is not just Europe that has to worry about Islam, Pipes writes. It is America, also. We have excerpted the column below, with a link to the full article following.

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=11367&catcode=11

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Schools and campuses are no exceptions as places where Islam can be victorious. … We should use every opportunity to sensitize non-Muslim peers and school staff to Islam and to establish an environment in which everywhere a non-Muslim turns, he notices Islam portrayed in a positive way, is influenced by it and eventually accepts Islam.

i really didnt like the way they are trying to preach their religion

but this should alarm bell to all the sikh parents in usa and uk that if they are not going to teach their children then offcourse there is somebody around to teach them

Jul 13, 2004
UK
drkhalsa said:
But this should alarm bell to all the sikh parents in usa and uk that if they are not going to teach their children then offcourse there is somebody around to teach them
I agree, I also think Hindus, Sikhs and Jains need to do more to promote their religion. Not in the same way that Muslims do, but they still need to teach the masses about these rich, wonderful philosophies.

Platinum007

SPNer
Jan 17, 2005
The violence, Anti-Semitism, Assasinations. are more a long the political side of things in my opinion. Look at the Isreal palestine crisis.....

As for the rest, i beleive everyone should be taught in a NON bias way. If muslims/sikh/hindu's want to talk about their religion so be it. If any group of relgion wants to go door to door or put posters up so be it. God gave us free will to choose what we want to beleive in. But doing and teaching a bias way is not the right way to do things.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM