• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Is This Right?

arshdeep88

SPNer
Mar 13, 2013
i was just wondering around one SIKH page on facebook when i found this

1 Bhaiye ne Guru Granth sahib g di beadbi kiti c , Police walya ne Oss bhaiye nu Arrest karlya c te , Bhai Saab Bhai Mandeep Singh ji ne POLICE THAANE andar vad k oss bhaiye nu goli maar diti c te GURU GRANTH sahib g da beadbi da badla lya c...

AKHO satnaam shri waheguru JI.

Is The Killing Of The Culprit Justified?

arshdeep88

SPNer
Mar 13, 2013
Before Discussion i just want to narrate and put into notice of a incident from the life of Guru Amar Dass Mahraj Ji when he was about to made The Guru

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Guru Amar Das was born in the village of Basarke on May 5, 1479. He was the eldest son of Tej Bhan a farmer and trader. Guru Amar Das grew up and married Mansa Devi and had two sons Mohri and Mohan and two daughters Dani and Bhani. He was a very religious Vaishanavite Hindu who spent most of his life performing all of the ritual pilgrimages and fasts of a devout Hindu.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] It was not until his old age that Amar Das met Guru Angad and converted to the path of Sikhism. He eventually became Guru at the age of 73 succeeding Guru Angad as described previously.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Soon large numbers of Sikhs started flocking to Goindwal to see the new Guru. Datu one of Guru Angad's sons proclaimed himself as Guru at Khadur following his fathers death. He was so jealous of Guru Amar Das that he proceeded to Goindwal to confront the Guru. Upon seeing Guru Amar Das seated on a throne surrounded by his followers he said; "You were a mere menial servant of the house until yesterday and how dare you style yourself as the Master?", he then proceeded to kick the revered old Guru, throwing him off his throne. Guru Amar Das in his utter humility started caressing Datu's foot saying; "I'm old. My bones are hard. You may have been hurt." As demanded by Datu, Guru Amar Das left Goindwal the same evening are returned to his native village of Basarke.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Source Of The Guru Amar Das Ji Life's Incident http://www.sikhs.org/guru3.htm

Source Of The Incident On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...37037.134030656681096&type=1&relevant_count=1
[/FONT]

Last edited:

arshdeep88

SPNer
Mar 13, 2013
I am not good at translating though ill try

One Bhaiyaa(Bhaiyya is used for people migrated from Bihar,though personally i refrain from using this word )disrespected The Guru Granth Sahib,the police did arrested that person but Bhai Sahib Mandeep Singh went to police station and Killed the culprit with his gun,thus he took the revenge for the disrespect

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM