• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

SikhRI Inni Kaur New Chair Of Sikhri

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Bridgewater, NJ - Sikh Research Institute (SikhRI) is pleased to announce that Inni Kaur has been named the new chair of its Board of Directors. “Since her appointment to the Board in 2010, Inni Kaur has been an active member and integral part of SikhRI’s marketing efforts as well as overseeing initiatives such as the Sikhi booklet project,” remarked the outgoing Chair Inderpreet Singh.

InniKaur (50K)Inni Kaur is Vice-President of Spectrum Communications. She is known as a poet with a passion for bringing Sikhi to life for younger generations. She has published Journey with the Gurus, a children’s book series. She serves on the boards of MBSK Foundation, Nishaan magazine, Sikhchic.com, Sikh Family Center and Interfaith Council of Southern Connecticut.

“I am honored to have been appointed as the SikhRI’s Board chair. I believe SikhRI plays a vital Panthak role in preserving our rich heritage and inspiring future generations through education. I look forward to building upon SikhRI’s successes as we continue to collaborate with Sikh sangats in the homeland and diaspora. I am humbled to follow Inderpreet Singh in the role of chair. Inderpreet has been a strong and inspiring leader and I am delighted that he will continue to be our colleague on the Board,” says Inni Kaur.

inni-kaur.jpg

Inderpreet Singh is stepping down from his role as Chair due to his personal and work commitments. He will continue to be a member of the Board, and will serve on the Executive Committee. Inderpreet has been a tireless volunteer for almost a decade.

“These are exciting times at SikhRI. In the last six months we have added three new directors at the staff level: Karamjit Kaur, Harpreet Singh and Sarbpreet Singh. Now with a new chair Inni Kaur, we are ready for both strategic and directional guidance to better serve the global Sikh community,” remarked Harinder Singh, co-founder and CEO of SikhRI.

SikhRI’s mission is “to provide educational resources to Sikhs to lead a Guru-inspired life.” And it is focused on helping YOU fall in love with Sikhi!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: