• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How The KGB Helped Destroy SIKHS In India

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Heres a write up by Dr tarlochan Singh of Fremont California on how the Nehru Dynasty and the KGB destroyed the SIKHS in India...
Khushwant Singh is an avowed foe of Bhindranwale. He might have been on his hit list for the same reason.

What most Sikhs do not know is the Nehry dynasty's four generations have been working for KGB starting with Nehru (then Indira, Rajiv Gandhi, and now Sonia and Rahul). Even though KGB is technically not there, their infrastructure is still intact in India and they operate in the same way. Indira was often paid suitcases full of currency by the former USSR's top agency KGB. She and her cronies (CPI and CPI-M) received gobs of money from USSR in destroying the Sikhs.

It was KGB that spread misinformation about Khalistan even BEFORE the Dharam Yudh Morcha. We have documentary proofs of this. KGB forged documents showing Pakistan helping the Khalistanis and shared it with Indira Gandhi. She relied on KGB information. There is no denying the fact that Congress initially used Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale to its advantage with the help of Giani Zail Singh, Buta Singh, and Sanjay Gandhi. Bhindranwale is even said to have done convassing for Congress during elections. Things changed dramatically when, after the murder of Lala Jagat Narain, a noose was put around Bhindrawale at Chando Kalan by Punjab and Haryana police. He managed to escape, but they burned religious books and some vehicles used for Dharam Parchar that belonged to Bhindranwale. This changed the whole thing.

During the height of USSR, 10 out 35 top IB officers in India worked for KGB according to Mr. Mitrokhin, who was in charge of the intellgence archives of KGB. One wonders how many worked for CIA and whole bunch of other intelligence agencies (attached to foreign consulates and missions) who operated from New Delhi and other India cities. The situation was so bad that even the foreign intelligence agencies hesitated to share any genuine information with their India moles because they knew it would be sold next day to their enemies!

Mitokhin provides details of money distribution and the amount in his books. He took notes of most of the important information from KGB archives and defected to Great Britain after the fall of former USSR. He published his reports in two volumes. The second one deals quite a bit with India and has two chapters on India. India was a laboratory of KGB experients. In the early to mid-70s, it seemed like the whole country was going the Soviet Union way. The Akalis leaders had put on blinkers and did precious little to protect the young Sikh generation from the communist onslaught.

The Sikhs were the special targets of communist parties. Radio Moscow was directly beamed at Punjab and the latest and greatest Punjabi songs (which were not even available in the Punjabi market) were broadcast from Radio Moscow. For that purpose, they had recruited a special woman - Ludmilla, who spoke fluent Punjabi and thus duped the unsuspecting Sikh youth. The Indian media was the special target of KGB and they had pushed over 3000 pro-USSR articles in the Indian media. Every single top leader of CPI was sold. CPM-M head honchoes like Harkishan Singh Surjeet also received huge funds from foreign agencies. Otherwise, how could they keep alive an infrastructure and newspaper running, especially a communist mouthpiece Lok Lehar (Punjabi daily) when an average communist could not even afford a bus fair to go from point A to B to attend a communist rally or demonstration. Harkishan Singh Surjeet spent perhaps close to a million dollars on his
garndson's wedding in Ludhiana several years ago. That wedding was as grand or perhaps grander than the Bikram Singh Majitthia's wedding party that just took place few days ago. Where did that money come from?

CPI had a sweet deal with Congress and became it puppet. It became the Communist Party of Indira. Mitrokhin Archives II created quite an uproar in the Indian parliament when Mr. Advani raised this issue about four years ago.

Tarlochan Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
When the Russians invaded Afghnaistan..i personally met many SIKH Youths from India who had arrived in Singapore (early 70's)....and who were so happily quoting so called Guru Gobind Singh Jis prophecies about..ROOS coming into Afghanistan..and then into PUNJAB..and the population fo Sikhs would then grow to 96 KRORS..Blah Blah Blah...
I was AMAZED at their IGNORANCE...and nincompoop brains....all washed up in Communist Propoganda...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Kanwardeep Ji..
YOU have to NAME..the "sikhs"... Notice that the write up SPECIFICALLY NAMES names and not just say "HINDUS"....

the way you wrote it is similar to GOI Propoganda..ALL SIKHS ARE TERRORISTS. PERIOD. I am a "SIKH"..but not a terrorist....just a family man feeding my family and living my life in Gurmatt Maryada..
I am terribly disappointed..because I am a SIKH..and i didnt receive any funds from CIA...while all other SIKHS apparently did ?? Who should I contact to get my share ??:whisling::whisling::whisling::whisling::whisling: i can use the USD....!!!!:up::up::up:

Feb 19, 2007
Delhi India
It is sad that these days Sikhs choose to blame all and sundry for what ever happens to them, except themselves.
Guru Gobind Singh ji and the subsequent Khalsa Leaders (unlike the present crop starting from mid sixties) never really blamed anyone and were always in Chardikalan. So after every reversal they always bounced back with double vigour.
Its time we take control of our destiny. We will have to identify leaders (Gurmukhs) and then have faith in them and follow them and not get busy in pulling them down (How can he be a better Sardar than me?!).
As Guruji desired all of us should be Sardars in opposing wrong ACTS and not PERSONS.

For example Manmohan Singh, Prof Darshan Singh, Gur Iqbal Singh etc have all done tremendous good work. But all of them would also have some weaknesses and might have committed some mistakes. So as true Gursikhs should we not work towards strenghthening them by ONLY pointing out to their wrong acts? Or should we go ahead and try to destroy them totally (as we appear to do). Then we will have no leaders left and our condition will continue to detoriate and ultimately we will end up being nobodies.

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
It is sad that these days Sikhs choose to blame all and sundry for what ever happens to them, except themselves.
Its time we take control of our destiny. We will have to identify leaders.
In fact the whole post above is worth folllowing. THAT IS ALL we need to do.
If KGB is after us, why our people are sleeping at pressent????
May be to be able to someone write after few years that we were sleeping in 2009-2010 that is why we are facing bad things now in , say 2025 or 2035:down:. USSR may have a strtegy, but it was for all, not targetted for sikhs. And if it happened, so what?
Why no one protested , had a DHARNA in front of Harkishen singh surjeet's house or his rally etc etc etc. If we are are sold off, then we should stop complaining even 0.00001%.
Only if we stop taking " par ninda sukh"!! Stop the blame game. Let us make it a movement.
Stop the blame game.
Say no to blame game.
Stop Blaming.
No blaming but Balming.
Blaming Banned.
Ban Blaming.

As a starter , I have suggested some slogans.
Blaming actually satisfy our brains and makes it satisfied. Once contentment is achieved, a person does not strive for more.
Easy said than done but is true.
Let us start adopting a family for help and channelise our energy in helping them? That way, we can get contentment, avoid blame game since we will not have time for it!
This will also help us implement self-improvement steps in the article published on the site.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM