• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hmmm

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Hmm, I spot a recurring theme here, I find Naam, follow Hukam, and then get lazy, days morph into days, and before you know it, you are so far away from Naam, your actions and thoughts so far away from Hukam, but it all just creeps up on you.

It creeps up on you, as does its brother in arms, Misery, and the more you deviate, the more miserable you are, but its done slowly, so you cannot even remember what life was life before misery,

So this is day 2 of back on the track, which means no sugar drinks, no chocolate, no time wasting thoughts, and yes, the Naam is coming back, you keep thinking Naam is like a qualification, once you have it, you have it for life, but you don't, every day, you have to work at it all over again, sure with time it gets easier, but its also as easy to be lax, and before you know it your stuffing your face with sugar, fats, etc. I have noted that sugar makes me grumpy, I can drink sugar all day, and then the next morning, I always wake up grumpy.

This morning, however, at 4.24am, I found my wife looking at me, she smiled and simply said 'Naam'. You can tell?? I asked, oh of course, she replied, your like a different man.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM