• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Humor Hitler Decides To Post On A Philosophy Forum

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
now, this is called humour, just for those that don't have any!

contains some terms of strong language and make you sure you have subtitles turned on.

Next, Hitler mobilises his forces with a mass meditation so that the allies guns turn into dust, everyone follows, apart from Stiener

Last edited:

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
this video is not at all funny TBH !
It makes fun of some of the core principles espoused by sikhi : meditation (he equates them to masturbation, in the sense that both of them only exist to make u feel happy and relax and nothing more ) .
also made fun of concept of 'dasam dwaar' .

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
SIEG HEIL!!

kitler1927.jpg

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
this video is not at all funny TBH !
It makes fun of some of the core principles espoused by sikhi : meditation (he equates them to masturbation, in the sense that both of them only exist to make u feel happy and relax and nothing more ) .
also made fun of concept of 'dasam dwaar' .

well unfortunately 'he' is dead, but apparently he was a very bad man

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
well unfortunately 'he' is dead, but apparently he was a very bad man

killed millions of jews , disabled and homosexuals ! and yet you think he was "apparently bad"
still have doubt ? *shakes head in disbelief*

EDIT ---
ok wait, u saying people who believe the way hitler in that video believed : "masturbation = meditation" , "don't believe in dasam dwar, fairies, goblins" are considered bad by apparently self-righteous vaishnav sikhs like us, right ?

No ! actually considering yourself superior to others just coz you're spiritual is considered wrong in sikhi ! if you're a believer, its also god's will, if you're an utter disbeliever, thats also his will !

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
ok, I have a confession, it wasn't Hitler that said it, its actually not really hitler, its an actor, and the subtitles, well I did them, so it was me, not Hitler, just thought I would explain that for you,

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
killed millions of jews , disabled and homosexuals ! and yet you think he was "apparently bad"
still have doubt ? *shakes head in disbelief*

but I am confused now, I thought you said god acted in us all, and everything said and done was god, so should not we blame god for the killing? Hitler was a vegetarian, he wouldn't do anything bad!

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
but I am confused now, I thought you said god acted in us all, and everything said and done was god, so should not we blame god for the killing? Hitler was a vegetarian, he wouldn't do anything bad!

and this is the CORE of all your problems ! you always try to make sense of all this using your head ! I tell you you should keep your grey cells for maths, chemistry, physics and the like !
when you come in the domain of religion or spirituality, stop using your head because religion or spirituality never made any sense in the first place !!

You call yourself a believer of "EK ong kar" . have you seen ek ong kar ? any evidence of it do you have ? is it anymore than a sort-of placebo you invented to make yourself feel better ?
see ! you say we're doing illogical stuffs but you yourself on the virtue of your faith or belief (or whatever) in ek ong kar are doing the same sort of superstition (belief in illogical) we indulge in ! only at a different level !

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
and this is the CORE of all your problems ! you always try to make sense of all this using your head ! I tell you you should keep your grey cells for maths, chemistry, physics and the like !
when you come in the domain of religion or spirituality, stop using your head because religion or spirituality never made any sense in the first place !!

You call yourself a believer of "EK ong kar" . have you seen ek ong kar ? any evidence of it do you have ? is it anymore than a sort-of placebo you invented to make yourself feel better ?
see ! you say we're doing illogical stuffs but you yourself on the virtue of your faith or belief (or whatever) in ek ong kar are doing the same sort of superstition (belief in illogical) we indulge in ! only at a different level !

Calm down Seekerji, its really simple, just answer the question does god act in us all?

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
Calm down Seekerji, its really simple, just answer the question does god act in us all?

YES ! I already told you it was god via hitler killed millions of jews and homos !
do I have scriptural backup for what I say ? YES ! I already told you in japji sahib, Guru Gobind singh ji has said

ਨਮੋ ਪਰਮ ਰੂਪਾ ਨਮੋ ਕ੍ਰੂਰ ਕਰਮਾ ॥
नमो परम रूपा नमो क्रूर करमा ॥
O the supreme manifestation of the doer of dreadful actions! I salute thee.

Me is god, you is god , god doesn't have an eye , yet all eyes are of god . God doesn't have body , yet all bodies are of god

And while you might think I make no sense, even Guru Nanak himself was amazed by these inconsistencies

ਸਹਸ ਤਵ ਨੈਨ ਨਨ ਨੈਨ ਹਹਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਕਉ ਸਹਸ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਨਨਾ ਏਕ ਤੋੁਹੀ

सहस तव नैन नन नैन हहि तोहि कउ सहस मूरति नना एक तोही ॥

Sahas ṯav nain nan nain hėh ṯohi ka▫o sahas mūraṯ nanā ek ṯohī.

You have thousands of eyes, and yet You have no eyes. You have thousands of forms, and yet You do not have even one.

ਸਹਸ ਪਦ ਬਿਮਲ ਨਨ ਏਕ ਪਦ ਗੰਧ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਹਸ ਤਵ ਗੰਧ ਇਵ ਚਲਤ ਮੋਹੀ ॥੨॥

सहस पद बिमल नन एक पद गंध बिनु सहस तव गंध इव चलत मोही ॥२॥

Sahas paḏ bimal nan ek paḏ ganḏẖ bin sahas ṯav ganḏẖ iv cẖalaṯ mohī. ||2||

You have thousands of Lotus Feet, and yet You do not have even one foot. You have no nose, but you have thousands of noses. This Play of Yours entrances me. ||2||

You're asking me all this is actually god asking ! I answering am actually god answering. What is being answered is god too !
Will you please read a little bit of "Akaal ustat" and come back ? it will def tell u what m trying to say here .

And lastly, everything is god and everything is in god , so he killed 1 million jews , what did he actually kill ? jews were god too, the one who killed them (hitler) was god too . Its his play, impossible to understand and I resign at that . You don't ! thats the difference :)

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I am terribly sorry, but I doubt this was written by the tenth master, my opinion only, its DG, and I am afraid I have my doubts about its authenticity.

However, by your own reasoning,

ਨਮੋ ਜੋਗਣੀ ਭੋਗਣੀ ਪ੍ਰਮ ਪ੍ਰਗਿਯਾ ॥नमो जोगणी भोगणी प्रम प्रगिया ॥
O goddess Durga, Thou art most wise, a Yogini;

ਨਮੋ ਦੇਵ ਦਈਤਯਾਇਣੀ ਦੇਵਿ ਦੁਰਗਿਯਾ ॥੨੧॥੨੪੦॥
नमो देव दईतयाइणी देवि दुरगिया ॥२१॥२४०॥
A goddess and a demoness, I salute Thee.21.240;

ਨਮੋ ਘੋਰਿ ਰੂਪਾ ਨਮੋ ਚਾਰੁ ਨੈਣਾ ॥
नमो घोरि रूपा नमो चारु नैणा ॥
O the one of the dreadful forms and winsome eyes!

ਨਮੋ ਸੂਲਣੀ ਸੈਥਣੀ ਬਕ੍ਰ ਬੈਣਾ ॥
नमो सूलणी सैथणी बक्र बैणा ॥
Thou art the wielder of trident and dagger and speaker of harsh words, I salute Thee.

ਨਮੋ ਬ੍ਰਿਧ ਬੁਧੰ ਕਰੀ ਜੋਗ ਜੁਆਲਾ ॥
नमो ब्रिध बुधं करी जोग जुआला ॥
O the blazer of Yoga-fire, the manifestation of supreme wisdom,

ਨਮੋ ਚੰਡ ਮੁੰਡੀ ਮ੍ਰਿੜਾ ਕ੍ਰੂਰ ਕਾਲਾ ॥੨੨॥੨੪੧॥
नमो चंड मुंडी म्रिड़ा क्रूर काला ॥२२॥२४१॥
The destroyer of Chand and Munda and performer of the heinous action of crushing their dead bodies ! I salute Thee.22.241.

ਨਮੋ ਦੁਸਟ ਪੁਸਟਾਰਦਨੀ ਛੇਮ ਕਰਣੀ ॥
नमो दुसट पुसटारदनी छेम करणी ॥
Thou art the bestower of bliss by destroying the great sinners.

ਨਮੋ ਦਾੜ੍ਹ ਗਾੜ੍ਹਾ ਧਰੀ ਦੁਖਯ ਹਰਣੀ ॥
नमो दाड़्ह गाड़्हा धरी दुखय हरणी ॥
Thou art the remover of the anguish of saints by destroying the tyrants with Thy dreadful teeth.

it appears the tenth master worshipped Durga, could you please explain why the first Guru made quite clear that all Hindu deities were manifestations of Ek Ong Kar, and that worship of deities was unsikh like, yet the the tenth master advocates worshipping them.

I look forward to your reply

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
I am terribly sorry, but I doubt this was written by the tenth master, my opinion only, its DG, and I am afraid I have my doubts about its authenticity.

However, by your own reasoning,

ਨਮੋ ਜੋਗਣੀ ਭੋਗਣੀ ਪ੍ਰਮ ਪ੍ਰਗਿਯਾ ॥नमो जोगणी भोगणी प्रम प्रगिया ॥
O goddess Durga, Thou art most wise, a Yogini;

ਨਮੋ ਦੇਵ ਦਈਤਯਾਇਣੀ ਦੇਵਿ ਦੁਰਗਿਯਾ ॥੨੧॥੨੪੦॥
नमो देव दईतयाइणी देवि दुरगिया ॥२१॥२४०॥
A goddess and a demoness, I salute Thee.21.240;

ਨਮੋ ਘੋਰਿ ਰੂਪਾ ਨਮੋ ਚਾਰੁ ਨੈਣਾ ॥
नमो घोरि रूपा नमो चारु नैणा ॥
O the one of the dreadful forms and winsome eyes!

ਨਮੋ ਸੂਲਣੀ ਸੈਥਣੀ ਬਕ੍ਰ ਬੈਣਾ ॥
नमो सूलणी सैथणी बक्र बैणा ॥
Thou art the wielder of trident and dagger and speaker of harsh words, I salute Thee.

ਨਮੋ ਬ੍ਰਿਧ ਬੁਧੰ ਕਰੀ ਜੋਗ ਜੁਆਲਾ ॥
नमो ब्रिध बुधं करी जोग जुआला ॥
O the blazer of Yoga-fire, the manifestation of supreme wisdom,

ਨਮੋ ਚੰਡ ਮੁੰਡੀ ਮ੍ਰਿੜਾ ਕ੍ਰੂਰ ਕਾਲਾ ॥੨੨॥੨੪੧॥
नमो चंड मुंडी म्रिड़ा क्रूर काला ॥२२॥२४१॥
The destroyer of Chand and Munda and performer of the heinous action of crushing their dead bodies ! I salute Thee.22.241.

ਨਮੋ ਦੁਸਟ ਪੁਸਟਾਰਦਨੀ ਛੇਮ ਕਰਣੀ ॥
नमो दुसट पुसटारदनी छेम करणी ॥
Thou art the bestower of bliss by destroying the great sinners.

ਨਮੋ ਦਾੜ੍ਹ ਗਾੜ੍ਹਾ ਧਰੀ ਦੁਖਯ ਹਰਣੀ ॥
नमो दाड़्ह गाड़्हा धरी दुखय हरणी ॥
Thou art the remover of the anguish of saints by destroying the tyrants with Thy dreadful teeth.

it appears the tenth master worshipped Durga, could you please explain why the first Guru made quite clear that all Hindu deities were manifestations of Ek Ong Kar, and that worship of deities was unsikh like, yet the the tenth master advocates worshipping them.

I look forward to your reply

aaah ! the good ol' controversy I shall reply with the good ol' answer :)
imagine a sales executive from a reputed firm calls you , to sell a product . However you have previously used the product and found it shitty . but didn't buy it from this guy. What do you do ? talk to him politely ? most people won't . They will say "your products are cheap and nasty. not interested in bringing them. <bang the phone>" ! now you talked to him rudely even when you didn't personally know THAT guy ! why ?
becoz THAT guy for YOU at THAT MOMENT was same as the company , the culprit !
so even if the guy is innocent , u speak to him harshly, perhaps throwing a few expletives and close the deal by banging the phone. Because for you, at that particular moment in time, "the guy = company"

So same here in this case !
When god created durga to destroy the demons, at that point in time she was the vehicle of god's destructive power . She was the medium through which god acted . So Guru ji is actually saluting the creative power of akal purakh at that particular moment when it manifested as durga , not as durga in isolation .
makes sense now ?

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
I think it might be time to remind everyone here on SPN (including myself) of the first three the Terms of Service:

General Guidelines:

1. Respect:Treat all members with the kind of respect that you expect from them in return for yourself.

2. Unity in Diversity: Many members on SPN, come from various religious and cultural backgrounds and may have variable conflicting opinions. Religion and Philosophy are general but unique for each person's understanding and progress. If you disagree, simply accept the difference and ask for information you may not know. Unnecessary bragging, trash talk, childish arguments only take us away from the topic in hand. Please avoid them at any cost.

3. Blaming: Avoid blaming others. Seeing someone's fault is easier than your own fault
Let us please discuss topics as much as possible rather than individuals.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
aaah ! the good ol' controversy I shall reply with the good ol' answer :)
imagine a sales executive from a reputed firm calls you , to sell a product . However you have previously used the product and found it shitty . but didn't buy it from this guy. What do you do ? talk to him politely ? most people won't . They will say "your products are cheap and nasty. not interested in bringing them. <bang the phone>" ! now you talked to him rudely even when you didn't personally know THAT guy ! why ?
becoz THAT guy for YOU at THAT MOMENT was same as the company , the culprit !
so even if the guy is innocent , u speak to him harshly, perhaps throwing a few expletives and close the deal by banging the phone. Because for you, at that particular moment in time, "the guy = company"

So same here in this case !
When god created durga to destroy the demons, at that point in time she was the vehicle of god's destructive power . She was the medium through which god acted . So Guru ji is actually saluting the creative power of akal purakh at that particular moment when it manifested as durga , not as durga in isolation .
makes sense now ?

Seekerji,

Could you possibly explain the manifestation of Akal Purakh as Durga, does this mean Durga actually did exist?

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
Seekerji,

Could you possibly explain the manifestation of Akal Purakh as Durga, does this mean Durga actually did exist?
ur back with that question :( I don't know. I ask the same question regarding prahlad and narsingha ?
did many thousand years ago a kid named prahlad did exist ?? and did vishnu really come down in the form of man-lion to slay his father. after all prahlad is mentioned in gurbani . what do u think ?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Seekerji

if you do not know then why are you making the following statement?

I am not interested in tripping you up, I am hugely interested in rumour and tradition that gets to pass as fact in Sikhism, someone could read the above and give it validity, as it is on a Sikh forum, they could then repeat the same as it was such confidently written, do you not think we all have a responsibility to write statements that we can validate, rather than based on a Sakhi or stories that have been handed down over the years, that then give a false account of Sikhism.

now if you could possibly explain the above statement, I would be hugely grateful, Ek Ong kar is the first line in the SGGS, it is the accepted line that describes the attitude of Sikhs to god, that there is only one, and that it stands for the truth. What is it about my belief you find so offensive?

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
It could be itihaas(history, something that happened for real in the past) or it could be "mithihaas" (mythology, a story which never actually happened but from it, we draw morals and lessons) .
Prahlada, durga, narsingha, various avatars of vishnu, etc might never have happened but gurbani mentions them . So must be some significance of them. The significance is of drawing a lesson .

again why does it matter to u if durga existed or not . point is Guru ji has used her as an example to convey a point : that whichever deities are there, all draw their power from god , so why not worship god itself ?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM