• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

(In Punjabi/ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) History Of Sikh Gurus - 11 Videos - ਪੰਜਾਬੀ

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Rory ji

A couple of things are interesting about this particular upload. It is part of a channel, that is relatively new, which also puts individual videos into a play list. So when one video is complete the next one starts right away. Then you can watch all 11 guru videos in one sitting.

The answer to your question is, Not as far as I have found to date, that operate in this way.

Yes this channel is all Punjabi. I checked some of their other playlists.

You can find videos on all the Gurus, but they are uploaded as separate features on YouTube. There is actually one channel that is very systematic but last night I could not find it, no matter how hard I looked. They are really good because they are accurate and thorough. But right now off the radar screen. That happens because as new items are uploaded on You Tube the older ones fall back to earlier pages. Let's see if I get lucky later today. Something of an Easter... lol... Vaisakhi egg hunt at times.

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
I think no matter what we need to be careful, when going through such videos.In the video above within the first minute there are serious distortions of history.Guru Gobind Singh Ji did NOT have three wives.All please re check the facts.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Thanks for the correction Chaan Pardesi ji. However, I depend on replies in threads like yours for the corrections to content in articles and videos in many cases. Otherwise every video that might be posted here would have to be reviewed for a decision, and every article, and it is simply not possible to review a video one has not looked at.

Guru Gobind Singh did not have 3 wives.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM