Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.
Discussion in 'Sikhs Worldwide' started by bhaibandi, Nov 19, 2011.
It is great to see you participating in the forum. When posting links please can you also write a short introduction? For example, does your blog have a theme? Which language is it in? Are there any particular stories you would like to share with SPN readers and get feedback? welcomekaur
The official language of the forum is English. Please repost your message in English. Thanks
SIKH DHARMA BHAIBANDI
“Each human being that their full potential lives being one with God”
“We fight to be one with God understanding Guru’s message Nanak that we find in the Gurbani and taken a lifestyle sikh.”
Us, Sikh Dharma Bhaibandi, we are a fraternity that together are attracted by the shared vision of a future that is more fair, human, sustainable, acceptable and reconfortante for all.
We get our mission to follow the following steps:
1) SDB speaks on behalf of the rights and the freedom of the Sikhs around the world of speech Spanish-Portuguese.
2) SDB works to increase the participation of the community sikh in the social, cultural, educational, economic structure, politics and nun of the Spanish American society.
3) SDB works to create more knowledge and to know the faith sikh and its customs among the Spanish Americans.
4) SDB works as ONG it promotes the mutual respect, the justice and the human rights for all.
5) SDB organizes effective services and eficazes for the section more desfavorecida of the society.
6) SDB also search to integrate to the Universal Culture, their perspective of Historical heritance Sikh.
7) SDB promotes and works in favor of the dialogue, the respect and the knowledge among all the religions.
8- SDB promotes the learning of the Gurbani and its meaning among the sikh and particularly among its youth.
9) SDB is integrated and it inserts of this way like Spiritual Nation Khalsa to the Spanish America multicultural and pragmatically interfaith.