• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Harry, Reincarnation No 29

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I take my reincarnations very seriously, looking back, each reincarnation has brought me closer and closer to Creator, a little less attachment, a little more honesty, a little less fear, a bit more truth, a bit more pleasure in the simple things, a little less reliance on easy pleasures.

The butcher next door has closed shop and moved a few miles away, I think he needed a new challenge, luckily, the other baby, a boy, is healthy and well, I drove over to see him the other night, just to see how he was, as I bounced the baby on my knee, my friend asked if I would be Godfather to his son, of course, I agreed, which makes 3 godchildren now, and one stepson, as I left, my friend seemed happy and relaxed, as did his wife, even the mad boxer , who normally headbutts me in the face seemed peaceful, I drove home happy to have shared his joy and contentment,

4 days to go to Angiogram day, much to change still, Sian says I am very quiet, but I think she understands it is because I just do not know what to say sometimes, as instead of just conversing, I am having to think first, in order to distance myself from reincarnation number 28, its late, I am tired, time to go home

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: