• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

World Happy New Year To SPN!

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
ਅਸੀਂ ,ਆਪਣੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਸਰੋਤੇ ਤੇ ਪਾਠਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਵੇਂ ਸਾਲ ੨੦੧੩, ਦੀ ਵਧਾਈ ਤੇ ਮੁਬਾਰੱਕ ਵਾਧ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ/

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਅਗੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਹਰ ਇਕ ਸੱਚ ਦਿਲੇ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਤੇ ਖਾਸ ਕਰ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੂੰ , ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਸੁਮੱਤ ਬਖਸ਼ਣ ਤੇ ਕੋਮੀ ਔਰ ਇਨਸਾਨੀਅਤ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ਬੱਲ ਦੇਣ/ਹਰ ਇਕ ਵਿਚ ਖ਼ੁਸ਼ੀ ਹੋਵੇ ਤੇ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਅਮਨ ਰਹੇ//

We wish all our readers and supporters many happy returns of the joyous new year and hope it brings love and a sense of dedication for the TRUTH, Honesty and desire to help the poor and needy, an a civic sense of responsibilities for the communities we live in.WE wish all a prosperous and satisfying new year.As Sikhs, despite anything and everything we should think of SARBAT DA Bhalla and share that with all universally.

ਸਾਲ ਤਾਂ ਬਦਲਦੇ ਰਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਫਿਰ ਵੀ ਹਰ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਨਵੇ ਸਾਲ ਦੀ ਤੇਹ ਦਿਲੋਂ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਮਨਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ.ਤੇ ਦੁਆ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਏਹੇ ਸਾਲ ਸਾਡੇ ਲਈ ਖੁਸ਼ੀਆਂ ਲੇਕੇ ਆਵੇ ਤੇ ਕਾਮਜਾਬੀ ਲੇਕੇ ਆਵੇ/ਨਵੇ ਸਾਲ ਵਾਲੇ ਦਿਨ ਹਰ ਕੋਈ ਚੰਗਾ ਸੋਚਦਾ ਹੈ ਚੰਗਾ ਕੰਮ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਗੁਰੁਦੁਆਰੇ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਬੁਰਾਈ ਤੋਂ ਦੂਰ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਸਾਰਾ ਸਾਲ ਓਹਨਾ ਦਾ ਚੰਗਾ ਨਿਕਲੇ ਪਰ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਏਹੇ ਸਮਝ ਨਹੀ ਆਉਂਦੀ ਕੀ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਇੱਕ ਦਿਨ ਕੁਝ ਚੰਗਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਸਾਲ ਦੀ ਉਮੀਦ ਲਗਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ/ ਕੀ ਸਾਰਾ ਸਾਲ ਚੰਗਾ ਨਿਕਲੇਗਾ ਪਰ ਐਸਾ ਕੁਝ ਨਹੀ ਹੁੰਦਾ /ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਜਾਦਾ ਤਰ ਲੋਕੀ ਏਹੇ ਚੰਗੇਪਨ ਦਾ ਲਿਬਾਸ ਇੱਕ ਦਿਨ ਹੀ ਪਹਿਨਦੇ ਨੇ ਸਾਲ ਨੇ ਤਾਂ ਹਰ ਸਾਲ ਬਦਲਣਾ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਕਿਉਂ ਨਹੀ ਬਦਲਦਾ/ ਕਿਉਂ ਕਈ ਲੋਕ ਆਪਣੀ ਗੰਦੀ ਸੋਚ ਨਹੀ ਬਦਲਦੇ ?ਏਹੇ ਚੰਗੇਪਨ ਦਾ ਲਿਬਾਸ ਸਿਰਫ ਇੱਕ ਦਿਨ ਹੀ ਕਿਉਂ ਪਹਿਣਦਾ ਹੈ |

ਆਓ ਸਾਰੇ ਮਿਲਕੇ ਇਸ ਨਵੇ ਸਾਲ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਸੋੜੀ ਸੋਚ ਨੂੰ ਬਦਲਣ ਦਾ, ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਚੰਗੇ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਬਦਲਣ ਦਾ, ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਦਰੋ ਨਫਰਤ ਨੂੰ ਖਤਮ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ਪਰਣ ਲਈਏ ਤੇ ਨਵੇ ਸਾਲ ਦੀ ਤਰਾਂ ਹਰ ਦਿਨ ਹੀ ਚੰਗਾ ਸੋਚੀਏ, ਚੰਗੇ ਕੰਮ ਕਰੀਏ , ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਦੀ ਹੇਬਾਨੀਅਤ ,ਨਫਰਤ ਦੀ ਅੱਗ ਖਤਮ ਕਰੀਏ ਤਾਂ ਹੀ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਨਾਲ ਵਧੀਆ ਗੁਜਰੇਗਾ ਹਰ ਦਿਨ ਆਪਣੇ ਲਈ ਨਵਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਬਣਕੇ ਆਵੇਗਾ ਤੇ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਲੇਕੇ ਆਵੇਗਾ...
ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਸਭ ਦੋਸਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮੇਰੇ ਵਲੋਂ ਨਵੇ ਸਾਲ ਦੀ ਲੱਖ-ਲੱਖ ਵਧਾਈ ਹੋਵੇ ਏਹੇ ਸਾਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ---Gurcharan Singh Kulim

新年快樂!ਨਵਾਂ ਸਾਲhttps://www.facebook.com/#

Attachments

• 2013.jpg
    2013.jpg
    32 KB · Reads: 282
Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Chaan ji I like the message very much. This is a time to turn over a new leaf and become a better person. Of course we should attempt this every day; however, a yearly milestone that we share also helps us reflect. Thank you for sharing a positive message.

BlazinSikh

SPNer
May 6, 2011
Croydon, London, England
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Happy New Year to all of the SPN members, i just want to thank you for the help this site has given me into understanding sikhi (even thought there is so much more to learn) 0:)
I just hope the mistakes we have made in the past, get left in the past and not follow us to 2013, hopefully in this new year, the world will start to open their eye's and starting seeing Akal Purakh, so we can end this egomanic life we live, and live under the hukam of Waheguru.

So thank you and Ik Onkar, Ram, Allah, Jah, Jehovah bless.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!
Satnam sri Wahguru Ji!icecreamkaur

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
For a Sikh, every new breath we take is a new moment, a new joy, a rejuvenated self and of course a bliss.

But as it is a universal New Year, let's all pledge as one Humankind to fight for injustice against all, especially against the women in whose wombs we all dwelled in for nine long months and after a slap on our bottom which made us yell for help and guaranteed our existence in this world, the first succulent drop of breast milk welcomed us to the Promised Land. We were born to breed goodness within to share with others.

Let's start with one act of goodness a day from today on wards till our last breath. Ik Ong Kaar instilled this in us with the first gulp of nurturing from our Mums.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all SPNers.

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Just make sure you don't over do it. Working at the computer is probably the worst thing for the circulatory system and can cause blot clots and deep vein thrombosis. Get a Tablet and do this with your legs elevated. Says me. :tablakudi:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome Back Tejwant ji!!!!!

cheerleader

It could not have been any better... 2013 has certainly started fantastically for SPN with all pillars of its foundation back in action!!! Its amazing to realize that people always on the frontline at SPN are The Real Fighters in real life too!!!

And Tejwant Ji, i will certainly echo what spnadmin ji has said. Take it real easy! I hope you would able to soon resume your your morning walks, living the shabad Guru on the sidewalks of Nevada!

All i can say is I am overjoyed and I am too overwhelmed to say anything else at this moment...

mundahug

Gurfateh!

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Welcome Back Tejwant ji!!!!!

cheerleader

It could not have been any better... 2013 has certainly started fantastically for SPN with all pillars of its foundation back in action!!! Its amazing to realize that people always on the frontline at SPN are The Real Fighters in real life too!!!

And Tejwant Ji, i will certainly echo what spnadmin ji has said. Take it real easy! I hope you would able to soon resume your your morning walks, living the shabad Guru on the sidewalks of Nevada!

All i can say is I am overjoyed and I am too overwhelmed to say anything else at this moment...

mundahug

Gurfateh!

To My SPN Family,

Thanks seems an empty echo, rather an insult to the bliss of welcome I have received from you all. Words are meaningless to express these feelings. This is the place I missed for the obvious reasons. I am back from my short Banvas.:)

Thanks ever so much again.

Tejwant Singh

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
To My SPN Family,

Thanks seems an empty echo, rather an insult to the bliss of welcome I have received from you all. Words are meaningless to express these feelings. This is the place I missed for the obvious reasons. I am back from my short Banvas.:)

Thanks ever so much again.

Tejwant Singh

We love you, TeJi ji. You have always known that. Now you are beginning to know how much.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: