• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Had Some Sleep Finally

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
no sleep the night before last again, lay in bed looking at the ceiling most of the night, ended up waking up to find the puppies can climb the stairs, I smelt this notion, rather than seeing it, slowly opening my eyes to the pungent smell of dog poo, I looked down to see Rory (puppy #1) soiling my boot, whilst Bran (puppy #2) was contentedly chewing the other.

I should have been amused, but I was getting on for 6 hours sleep in 52 hours, needless to say I had a grumpy morning yesterday. Driving to work, I started to panic, the connection that had been with me all week was fading, I did not feel part of the universe anymore, I felt alone.

I felt Creator gave me a chance to join again, by doing a good deed for another brother Sikh who had little money, and yesterday, once again, I felt joined to Creation, last night I slept like a baby, the first decent nights sleep I have had in 4 days. I woke up, cuddled wife, cuddled Dan, who sleeps in the bed, I had to find him first, I am not sure who was more annoyed at being awoken, wife or dog, but I think I got a more enthusiastic kiss from the dog.

Quickly dressed, washed and into the living room, have never seen such happiness, two puppies jumping all over me, I sat on the carpet and cuddled them for 10 mins, they smell very uhmm like a sweet musky smell. I have to confess Rory is my favourite, he has such personality, he reminds me of me, Bran is quieter, a thinker, he follows Dan everywhere, although Dan just growls at them all the time,

Today, the object is to get every repair out in the shop, all 14 of them, I am ridiculously cheap, so it is constantly busy, but I love computers, and I love working alone, singing and playing air guitar, so all in all, it feels like a good day, todays music selection, Metallica S and M, Seal, the best of, A-ha, the best of, and now time for breakfast its saturday and that means chocolate!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: