• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Foundation Growing Academic Interests In European Sikhs

Sat Sri Akaal!

The Sikh Foundation, is proud to present our two latest contributions to our Opportunities & Challenges section.
We hope you find their writings as inspiring as we do.
The authors also would love to hear your feedback!

Also if you are working in the Sikh Academics sector and would like to provide your insight. Please don't hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear your thoughts.
Please send <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 2cm } P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm } --></style>inquirers though IMs here and I will pass them on for review.

Have a great day all!

Miz

<table align="top" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5px" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="21%">
thumbs-newsletter-Laura-Hirvi-.jpg
</td><td width="2%">
</td><td width="77%">
Growing Academic Interests in European Sikhs by Laura Hirvi & Kristina Myrvold

Academic studies of the Sikh religion and migration have been conducted for quite some time in Asian, North America, and the UK. In contrast, the history of Sikh studies in continental Europe is of more recent origin. With the growing presence of the Sikhs in Europe, currently around half a million, a new area of research...

Read the Full Article

</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>
thumbs-newsletter-Gurveen-Khurana.jpg
</td><td>
</td><td>New Avenues and Directions for Sikh Studies by Harpreet Singh

Thinking about why I got involved with Sikh studies and what I know and understand of the field, I realized that this was not the first time I was asked to think of the field at large—as an entity of its own, a field of academics that did not exist three or four decades ago and as a new development. For this sort of reflexive exercise…

</td></tr>

<tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>
thumbs-newsletter_Ajeet_Singh_Matharu.jpg
</td><td>
</td><td>In Memory of: Ajeet Singh Matharu

The Sikh Foundation is deeply saddened by the sudden loss of such a promising young man who impressed us immensely with his calm demeanour and depth of thoughts. He most graciously wrote a memorable piece for our website...

</td></tr></tbody></table>

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: