• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Gilly Singh Mundy - Rest In Peace

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
For those who may know him the sad news that Gilly Singh Mundy of Leamington Spa (and caseworker for Inquest), passed away yesterday at the tender age of 36.
unsure.gif

For me personally, he was like a brother, a friend, a shoulder to cry on, a mentor, a confidant, a freedom fighter, someone who stood against injustice.

You will be sorely missed my friend (as the hundreds who came to the hospital yesterday testified).

Life for me personally will never be the same, and I will always feel a part of me is missing.
pray.gif

Rest In Peace, My dear dear friend. :(

Our Loss in Heavens Gain.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

DesiFool

SPNer
Mar 19, 2007
Randip -

You've summed up what Gilly meant to us all. He brought people together, a conciliator, while being upfront in his passions and clear about what he believed in.

He'd be proud to be called a freedom fighter. Just as thousands of us are proud to have known him.

Not sure how we begin to come to terms with this loss.He rests in peace.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Randip -

You've summed up what Gilly meant to us all. He brought people together, a conciliator, while being upfront in his passions and clear about what he believed in.

He'd be proud to be called a freedom fighter. Just as thousands of us are proud to have known him.

Not sure how we begin to come to terms with this loss.He rests in peace.

Any thoughts and stories about this remarkable young man can be posted here at his blog:

Gilly Mundy

Indeed I am still finding it difficult to cope with his loss. I have never grieved so much, even at the loss of family memebers as I have for Gilly. I only knew him for 15 odd years and I am feeling this bad, so I cannot even begin to imagine what his family, wife, and people who knew him longer feel. My heart and sympathies go out to you and the family and friends.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM