• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Ji's Praising Singh Sahib, Prof. Darshan Singh Ji

J.Singh

SPNer
Apr 25, 2008
Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Tejwant Singh , Where I said I disagree , I said he is "fool". (after all he is also in the race to promote Guru Granth Sahib ji as only "Guru" of Sikh) and has narrow mind.

I being a human always think of the getting a healthy life , some time our parents approaches to a particular set or platform , doesn't it means other are not valid or not available in the world after all we are the son of one father (Here , our brother think they are only SON , Isn't the rest of world is under control of some other ). the only consequences comes out that either you are being ignorant or creating the illusion around.

Gurfateh

Those who call others fool are fool themselves

Aug 6, 2006
SSA,
while discussing gurmat and being ambessedors of sikhism one whould never use the words like fool etc for the scholers of sikhism. If some one is having different opinion, how comes that he is fool?
I fully agree with J.singh's comments
Roopsidhu

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Calling others fools because they have used the word does not do any good, rather it builds roadblocks towards a productive conversation which is the duty of all of us who call ourselves Sikhs to create.

Let's try to listen/ read what is in Dilpreet Singh ji's mind so that we can start having a dialogue. It does seem from his salvos that he has a dislike for Prof Darshan Singh who was courageous enough to take the govt to task when no one would during the holocaust of 1984 and also spent some time behind bars because of this.

My questions to Dilpreest Singh ji's are based on my curiousity to learn from him what I may not know.

So, let's all try to further this dialogue in a constructive manner. After all we are all Sikhs- learners, students and seekers. It is our duty to learn, unlearn and relearn daily through Gurmat ideals.

If this were not the case then doing daily Nitnem becomes nothing but parroting and make us mechanical ritualists rather than thoughtful pragmatists, the latter was the visionary foundation stone of Sikhi laid by Guru Nanak.

So, Dilpreet Singh ji, I am eagerly waiting so you can express your dissatisfaction. disdain or whatever other word you may want to call about Prof. Sahib.

Lastly, I would like to add that we all serve the Nirbhau, Nirvair Ik Ong Kaar which breeds in us through Sri Guru Granth Sahib, our only Guru that:

Nan koi beri, nahin beganah.

I have no enmity against anyone and no one is stranger to me.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM