• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Funny Stories #6

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I used to do some work for a local Law firm, they were a great bunch, and I became very friendly with the two owners, a brother and sister, unfortunately they decided to go down the money grabbing road after many many years as quite nice decent people, so we all parted company earlier this year, which although left me with a huge hole in my finances, also meant I was free from the internal politics and general pain of watching people you love and respect, turn into monsters.

But while things were good, I enjoyed working with them hugely, I even wore my bear outfit a few times on site,

I had an early morning call there, but that was ok, as I had the keys, so I set off at around 4am for a major software upgrade, what I did not know, was that my dear wife had decided to let the ferrets out the day before, and Charlie had managed to make a very stinky mess just where my car was parked. Anyway, it was not until I was halfway through the upgrade I realised the bad smell following me around was coming from me, so there I am, in the female partners office, standing on her chair, trying to plug a network cable in, when I realised that not only had I stood in something, but I had managed to smear it all over her nice new leather chair. I looked at the clock, it was now 7.45am, 15 mins before people starting coming in, worried as I already was about losing the contract, or upsetting the apple cart, I panicked, first, I managed to clean my boot, then, with copies amounts of water and tissue, I got the seat as clean as I could, it looked clean, but the proof would be in the smelling, and here is where fate decided to lend me a fantastic punchline to the story, on my knees, as I was, I leaned over and gave the seat a quick smell to make sure all evidence of charlies toilet matter had vanished, just at the point that the female partner walked in. For a while our eyes locked, her standing there, me on my knees sniffing her seat, 'What are you doing', she asked. Now at this point, I could have made a multitude of answers, for some reason, and looking like a guppy fish at feeding time, I said the first thing that came in my head, 'I err like sniffing chairs' and got up, smiled, and walked out. Looking back, it was probably a good job we all parted company, but Charlies secret stayed safe

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM