• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Forgiveness For Lustful Sin :(

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Ishna ji,
that is a widespread misinformation... It is proved - that Women have a Climaxx as well in 4 -5 minute. It just depends on the mood of the women, and how much she is stressed..

Some people will undoubtedly get obsessed with it, and others won't. Some people will get obsessed with sex even, and others won't, but we're not about to ban sex, just masturbation. o_O

HAHA!! 1. It is documented fact that women don't climax as easily through sex as men do. Link to further reading.

I wasn´t talking about sex, I was talking about masturbation. And like I said - biogically, you will become "obsessed" , you can do reserach if you don´t beleive me, because your body only wants "sertonin/dopamine" happiness hormones. I can link you german websites of scientist, but I dont think this will help, but there must be english sites as well , about this "misinformation".

Well if masturbation is wrong (allegedly) because it is done only for satisfaction, isn't that the same a sex with a partner where contraception is involved?

And when you're not in a relationship, and it's not an obsession/addiction, I really cannot fathom what problem there could possibly be with a little self-lovin'. Even IN a relationship it can be useful on a couple of levels.
Ishna ji, this is just my view, I don´t expect you to understand . And I don´t want to change your view, but it is just did for self satisfaction/pleasure, there is no other meaning. I don´t see any point in your argument with a partner... I said it is O.K. if you do it with your partner- and if you don´t want any children it is fine.. but in the end both are satisfied, and you don´t abuse any other being(women or men) in your mind. Masturbation is just a "rape" , but in someones mind. But if you already have a partner and you still masturbate there must be something wrong . Because you still not feel satisfied from your "partner" , and want him to do other things, he maybe doesnt wants.

This is just my opinion. If you win the control over your body - and over your mind, you win everything. Thats what I meant .

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Very Good TierstylesZ ji !!!

You impress me considering how young you are.

This is just my opinion. If you win the control over your body - and over your mind, you win everything. Thats what I meant .<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Mann jithe jagjeet - that is the base of your argument and rightly so it is untouchable.
-Very good, it pleases me.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
BhagatSingh said:
The truth is we all feel for a certain something and we feel for it in the wrong doors!
That sounds like it might be wisdom but I am not sure I get it.
How'd I miss it! First I miss Hari Puttar and now this! Wrong doors means wrong duar! There are Nau Dwar in teh body, the nine gates! They are wrong places to look for satisfaction. Only Dasam Duar, which is opened with assistance of a Guru, is the right place.

TigerstyleZ said:
that is a widespread misinformation... It is proved - that Women have a Climaxx as well in 4 -5 minute. It just depends on the mood of the women, and how much she is stressed..
That makes sense. Though I do want to see the scientific evidence.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Ishna ji,

You do understand all the equipment a woman has down there, and proximity of certain things to certain other things, which makes it physically more difficult to press certain buttons?

It is a fallacy that women just have to be in the right mood. Mood helps, but women can be left very unsatisfied if they don't know how to climax. It can set a false expectation, women can go for years without ever experiencing by way of copulation. They might think there is something wrong with them. I think it's fine for a woman to explore and figure out how things work.

I wasn´t talking about sex, I was talking about masturbation. And like I said - biogically, you will become "obsessed" , you can do reserach if you don´t beleive me, because your body only wants "sertonin/dopamine" happiness hormones. I can link you german websites of scientist, but I dont think this will help, but there must be english sites as well , about this "misinformation".

Well I'm not obsessed with it! There, I said it. You can do all the studies in the world but I will trust my own experiences - I am definately 100% NOT obsessed with masturbation. I am more obsessed with chocolate!

but it is just did for self satisfaction/pleasure, there is no other meaning.

Yes, I agree with this, I just fail to see the problem with it! If I buy a chocolate bar is it bad that I eat it all and don't share it with anybody?

[/quote] I don´t see any point in your argument with a partner... I said it is O.K. if you do it with your partner- and if you don´t want any children it is fine.. but in the end both are satisfied, and you don´t abuse any other being(women or men) in your mind. [/quote]

In a perfect world they would both be satisfied.

Masturbation is just a "rape" , but in someones mind.

lol lol How do you get to this conclusion??

But if you already have a partner and you still masturbate there must be something wrong . Because you still not feel satisfied from your "partner" , and want him to do other things, he maybe doesnt wants.

Again, no, it can be part of a healthy relationship. Perhaps one partner is overworked and the other one isn't, and the other one is sensitive that this might not be a good time to ask for sex. Perhaps the man is past his prime and his gear don't work like it used to. Perhaps someone just prefers to take the easy path to orgasm and take that pressure out of love-making and enjoy THAT for the experience it is.

This is just my opinion. If you win the control over your body - and over your mind, you win everything. Thats what I meant .

I don't see why we have to deny ourselves the pleasures of the flesh unless we want to become renunciates. While we're at it we'd better confiscate all other enjoyable things, like CHOCOLATE!!

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
I don't see why we have to deny ourselves the pleasures of the flesh

Isi it's all about what value you put on masturbation,it's not Saintly and the Saint said that 'he who does not waste his semen even in a dream' is the ideal we should aim for,notwithstanding we have to make allowances for our youth .

Last edited:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Then men shouldn't have sex without knowing a woman is ripe to conceive.

The vast majority of women can get used to the idea of never experiencing orgasm cos it don't always happen via male appendage.

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
Then men shouldn't have sex without knowing a woman is ripe to conceive

Isna Ji ,You might be right about that but practice makes perfect lol

Self love is Saadhana not stickiness.It may however involve sticking to something but by way of Selflessness.

Last edited:

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Ishna ji,

there is no point i discussing this further :) I hust said my opinion. And it all the depends on the psychological part. Mostly.

[/QuOTE]Well I'm not obsessed with it! There, I said it. You can do all the studies in the world but I will trust my own experiences - I am definately 100% NOT obsessed with masturbation. I am more obsessed with chocolate!
I said this leads to obsession - biologically, and that is pretty confirmed.
We all love chocolate , but in moderation and shared the taste doubles for me.

Well, I come to this conclusion, because in your mind - you are raping , without the consent of the person, you just masturbate - and that in my eyes is mindly raping.
Again, no, it can be part of a healthy relationship. Perhaps one partner is overworked and the other one isn't, and the other one is sensitive that this might not be a good time to ask for sex. Perhaps the man is past his prime and his gear don't work like it used to. Perhaps someone just prefers to take the easy path to orgasm and take that pressure out of love-making and enjoy THAT for the experience it is.
I don´t agree, why should I satisfiy myself? Does I have that urge , that I can´t wait ? And here comes the controlling part of mind and body again.

I don't see why we have to deny ourselves the pleasures of the flesh unless we want to become renunciates. While we're at it we'd better confiscate all other enjoyable things, like CHOCOLATE!!

No one is saying something about denying - but about control .

And sorry, I can´t provide any sources in english just in german... I guess you have to google abit.

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
Crying over it won't solve anything, just pray to God, all that time you wasted crying could have had given you some पुण्य xD

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
TigerStylz ji

You're right, no point discussing further, you have your opinion and I have mine - we could keep going back and forth forever. Hopefully our opinions are clearly presented for the OP as resources to form her own opinion.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM