• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Femina Miss India 2013 Is Navneet Kaur Dhillon

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
images

New Delhi: The star studded night with some stellar performances by Bollywood actors made Femina Miss India all the more a memorable affair. With 23 beauties from across the country fighting out for the most coveted beauty pageant, it was Patiala's Navneet Kaur Dhillon who was crowned Femina Miss India 2013 at the 50th edition of the beauty pageant.

The 20-year-old beauty is the daughter of an army officer from Patiala and is currently pursuing her studies in media. After completing her schooling from Ambala, Navneet went onto attend her college at Patiala's Punjabi University. Apart from modeling, Navneet also holds interest in photography, swimming and horse-riding.

She was the Chandigarh winner for Femina Miss India 2013 and later went onto compete with the selected beauties from across the country.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
On entering the final round of Femina Miss India, Navneet faced the question of what her only regret would be if she were to die the following day. She quickly replied, "The only thing I would regret would be not having done as much for society as I would like to. Issues of women's empowerment and child labour and other social evils are a big concern."

Apart from clinching the Femina Miss India 2013 crown, the beauty has also been crowned Pond's Femina Miss Glowing Skin. Navneet will now represent India at Miss World beauty pageant.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/who-is-femina-miss-india-2013-navneet-kaur-dhillon/381054-3.html

BlazinSikh

SPNer
May 6, 2011
Croydon, London, England
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Look I do not want to be a negative nelly, but I personally don't like reading articles like this. It is sad to see that we human being have evolved in to beings that "worship" things in which women are forced to believe that women are only able to be pretty lil things, I mean c'mon "With 23 beauties from across the country fighting out for the most coveted beauty pageant" in this life time there are many things to fight for such as poverty, dirty politicians, child molesters, women abusers, Maya. But no we are much more prepared to fight others for a beauty pageant.

However I do respect this women education credential.

Sorry if I am probably typing before I think this.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Look I do not want to be a negative nelly, but I personally don't like reading articles like this. It is sad to see that we human being have evolved in to beings that "worship" things in which women are forced to believe that women are only able to be pretty lil things, I mean c'mon "With 23 beauties from across the country fighting out for the most coveted beauty pageant" in this life time there are many things to fight for such as poverty, dirty politicians, child molesters, women abusers, Maya. But no we are much more prepared to fight others for a beauty pageant.

However I do respect this women education credential.

Sorry if I am probably typing before I think this.

Please share your feelings with Donald Trump. We all are against many things in life that many others are in favour of or do not mind at all. It is the question of supply and demand, and more important thing is to create the desire in the mind of the consumers: The ultimate goal of any salesman/woman.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM