• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Fat Is Bad

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I have just been next door to check on my butcher friend, as always, he is in hearty spirits with me, although he thinks his head gasket has gone, I tell him a funny story when mine went, he laughs, I ask him about the surviving twin, his face turns serious, the little boy has stopped breathing many times , and yesterday stopped 6 times, his eyes look tired, I wonder if the hearty spirits are something he needs to do to stop himself going mad, his wife is in pieces, although no one wants to say it, clearly, the thought that they could lose the boy is on both their minds, he looks thoughtful, and then, like the snap of a finger, smiles and tells me about his 4 year old son, Luke. When I see Luke, I always get him to poke my belly, he thinks its hilarious, the other day I had went to his house to fix something on the computer and Luke as at the window looking out for my wifes banana yellow car, which I drive when she is not working, they showed me the music video which is their current favourite, has a lot of monkeys in it, and then they showed me the dance, I can see that luke is keeping my friend going, anyway, the story is that in the car yesterday, Luke was talking about school, so his mother asked him whether chocolate was good for you, Luke gave a thumbs down, what about orange juice, thumbs up, what about Milk, thumbs up, and then My friend asked what about fat, Luke then looked worried, so my friend said its a thumbs down, fat is bad for you, at which point Luke burst out crying, so his dad said, whats the matter boy? and cuddled him, at which point Luke tearfully pointed out that He really liked Harry and that Harry was fat (look Im not that fat, im 5ft 8 with a 38 inch waste, its cuddly but not fat!!!), much laughter followed, and my friend explained it was fatty foods that were bad, I am blessed to have such a neighbour, he is a good man, salt of the earth

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: