• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Every Member In This Video Clip IS A MONKEY!

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Sinister
That was really very Enlightening just like a divine lecture !

it just gives a bigger picture and really show us that we actually act in a most foolish way possible are based on our action we prove to be less intelligent then the Monkeys

Really nice vedio ! thanks for that

One odd thing though why wa Nietzsche specifically dragged into it ?

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Sinister
That was really very Enlightening just like a divine lecture !

it just gives a bigger picture and really show us that we actually act in a most foolish way possible are based on our action we prove to be less intelligent then the Monkeys

Really nice vedio ! thanks for that

One odd thing though why wa Nietzsche specifically dragged into it ?

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

I guess he included Nietzsche because the man (or monkey) is responsible for stirring up a lot of controversy not just in within theistic philosophy but also amongst many intellectual rationalists and philosophers. With works like “beyond good and evil” Nietzsche is considered the father of destructive critique and has shaken the roots of all philosophies and studies on morality till present day. (Nietzsche’s theories on morality are still wildly argued amongst some intellectuals today).

So in order to prove his point I guess the filmmaker had to address Nietzsche and his elitist philosophies. By calling him a monkey…quite original from my perspective.

I dunno maybe I’m overanalyzing a rather simpler video…I think we should ask the director.
The beauty however is within the simplicity of the video and the rather humble message.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: