• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Equilibrium. Balance In Life

Jun 11, 2004
India
Siree Raag, Third Mehl:
The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment; they are not balanced or detached.
They do not comprehend the Word of the Shabad. They suffer in pain forever, and lose their honor in the Court of the Lord.
The Gurmukhs shed their ego; attuned to the Naam, they find peace. ||1||
O my mind, day and night, you are always full of wishful hopes.
Serve the True Guru, and your emotional attachment shall be totally burnt away; remain detached within the home of your heart. ||1||Pause||
The Gurmukhs do good deeds and blossom forth; balanced and detached in the Lord, they are in ecstasy.
Night and day, they perform devotional worship, day and night; subduing their ego, they are carefree.
By great good fortune, I found the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; I have found the Lord, with intuitive ease and ecstasy. ||2||
That person is a Holy Saadhu, and a renouncer of the world, whose heart is filled with the Naam.
His inner being is not touched by anger or dark energies at all; he has lost his selfishness and conceit.
The True Guru has revealed to him the Treasure of the Naam, the Name of the Lord; he drinks in the Sublime Essence of the Lord, and is satisfied. ||3||
Whoever has found it, has done so in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. Through perfect good fortune, such balanced detachment is attained.
The self-willed manmukhs wander around lost, but they do not know the True Guru. They are inwardly attached to egotism.
O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Shabad are dyed in the Color of the Lord's Name. Without the Fear of God, how can they retain this Color? ||4||8||41||

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: