• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

English Katha Of GGS And Radio Apna Punjab

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
Announcing English kathaa and Punjabi/English kirtan on non-profit, 24 hours a day station, Radio Apna Punjab, FM 2, which is aired in the Bay area of California. You need the special Punjabi radio. call 510-785-0155.

Bibi Harsimirat Kaur Khalsa is featured every Monday evening for one hour 6-7 pm.

Please spread the word to listeners in California Bay area.

Sep 11, 2005
Re: ENGLISH KATHAA of GGS ON RADIO APNA PUNJAB

wow , so you are a Radio Jockey too ...................................................

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
harsimiritkaur said:
Announcing English kathaa and Punjabi/English kirtan on non-profit, 24 hours a day station, Radio Apna Punjab, FM 2, which is aired in the Bay area of California. You need the special Punjabi radio. call 510-785-0155.

Bibi Harsimirat Kaur Khalsa is featured every Monday evening for one hour 6-7 pm.

Please spread the word to listeners in California Bay area.
:wah: Thanks for sharing the great news Kaur ji...

u r doing a wonderful seva. :up:

Regards.

FireStorm

SPNer
Jun 3, 2004
UK
Are the recorded mp3 files of the Katha available on the internet too? It would be of great use to the people who are not able to receive Radio Apna Punjab

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
Sorry to announce, but the entire radio station Radio Apna Punjab has been temporarily off the air until they raise more funds. I will soon be featured on radiohumsafar.com, as soon as I get a recording system into my computer.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Jios,

I happened to see this old thread and tried radiohumsafar.com to see if it had ever come online. Good news is that this link works

Radio Humsafar

And 1 year and a few days later, YES, you can hear programming in Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu on the Internet -- streaming.

One cannot tell from the program page whether the hukamnama katha is up and running. But if I find out I will let all know.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: