• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Engineering At Baru Sahib: Message To All

WJKK WJKF

I am a student of engineering at Eternal University at Baru Sahib which is the Sikh Deamed UIniversity.Now many of Sikh youth will be preparing for compititions and for engineering.I request them to have a look at Eternal University.It may be very helpful to you especially if you seek divine peace.

Baru Sahib is a Tapobhoomi which was found by Sant Teja Singh Ji.Sant Attar Singh Ji[who baptised 14 lakh Sikhs] had visualisation of future and told that in Himalya mountains at Nahan state there is a Tapobhoomi where saints from thousands of years have been meditating there.One day that place will be a famous Brahm Vidya Kendar where students from all over world will come there and get both spirtual and worldy knowledge and get their janam safal.
Then Sant Teja Singh Ji found that place.It was very far place.There were snakes,lions,monkeys,bear,forsets etc all around.Sant Ji said one day this place will be known all over world.He said only those persons can come here who had done good deeds in their previous Janams and they had some link with GuruGhar in previous Janam
The students follow pure Sikh Code of Conduct,they go to Nitnem in early morining and in evening too.They are given value based education.They follow simple dress code and we too!

The thing which I want to say is that here you can get divine peace.I want to say that we have nothing.This is the first Sikh Deamed University and we have nothing else.It has just started from 2 years.There are many students from Himachal but I want that more Sikh Students should take benefit from here.I do not hate any sect.
Most of ppl dont know about it.Even I did not knew it.But with the Grace of Guru I came to know about it accidently and I made the decision I will go there only.
Thats why I want to send message to all brothers about this university.They should come forward and develop.Come and join hands and make up our first University the Best University in the world.

It is just a small effort from my side only.It is not that anyone or some authority had said me to do so.But I just want to develop Sikh Culture.Our Youth generation is going to hell.It is only .
It is not that no one is comming there.But I want that this comming batch should consist more and more Sikhs so that they can know about their religion.
To the Sangat ,I want you to give this message to all of your friends and relatives.See links Eternal University - World Peace through Value Added Education

Thankyou
Amanpreet Singh:welcome:

May 24, 2008
I agree with u Amanpreet Singh Ji . One of my known has his daughter studying in Baru Sahib doing Engg., I suppose . He is all praises about the envoirement there . Morover looking at the wave of consumption & materialistic tendencies running high in Punjab , it is very good idea to have ur children studying there . The authorities deserve all the Kudos for their excellent work they have put in .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sikhnet had an excellent article discussing the new developments at the school. When you read the history of the school it is so very moving.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Baru Sahib

About Baru Sahib: The valley of Divine Peace

Baru Sahib, the land of meditation (tapobhoomi) spread over 400 Acres is located in a distant and remote corner of the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. The estate of Baru Sahib is ensconced in beautiful lush Himalayan mountains on the verdant slopes of the Shivaliks. The sylvan surroundings and the cool breezing air has a tranquilizing effect on the mind. The estate abounds in bubbling mountain streams, Himalayan springs and gushing waterfalls casting a magical spell on the human mind. The entire place is surrounded by the orchids of plum, peach, apricot & walnut.
Rightly, it is called ‘The Valley of Divine Peace’.

ACTIVITIES
The Baru Sahib Complex hosts the following activities:
::An Ashram (Sant Attar Singh Hari Sadhu Ashram)
:: Center of spirituality (Gurdwara Baru Sahib) more....
:: 200-bed hospital (Akal Charitable Hospital)
:: Fully residential CBSE affiliated school uptill 12th Standard (Akal Academy)
:: Hindi Medium School for rural, backward and remote area (Akal Academy)
:: A publishing house (Akal Publishing House)
:: Spiritual Academy for girls (Akal Gurmat and Sangeet Academy for girls)
:: Summer Camps Complex.
:: A library (Sant Attar Singh Memorial Library)
:: An orphanage (Akal Child Welfare Foundation)
:: An old age home (Akal Home for Elderly)
:: A home for destitute women (Akal Home for Widows and Destitute Women)
:: Rural upliftment program for remote hilly backward areas of Himachal Pradesh (Akal Rural Upliftment Program)
:: Save Environment Program
:: Visitors’ Lodging Complex

History Baru Sahib: The Valley of Divine Peace

The academy also publishes the students' examination scores on line. They are very proud. http://www.akalacademy.in/results-2008.asp

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Naturally I cannot find what I am looking for when I need to find it. There is an article about the engineering program and academics at the academy.

Very well known professors from all over the world dedicate a year or two of service to teach at Baru Sahib (Akaal University) as guest professors. They are stars in their fields and quite amazing academic work is available to the students.

If you find the article I am talking about on the net, please post it.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: