• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Christmas And Buying Sikh Related Articles

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
hi all

I am looking for a good site that offers all of the above:
5K's
bana/chola
gatra, etc.

The one site i found (Chardikala.com) is nice but has a $25 shipping rate, and is not affordable. I have used SIkhlink before for kanga and 2 patka - but the quality is TERRIBLE in my opinion. the "rosewood" kanga feels very fake, and they incorrectly sown one of my 2 patka. Therefore i am hesitant to order from there again.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you,
Surinderjit

Apr 4, 2007
hi all

I am looking for a good site that offers all of the above:
5K's
bana/chola
gatra, etc.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you,
Surinderjit

you can email the folks at Sacha Sauda's Website and see what they have... their online catelogue is limited to books but i know they sell other items at their shop in Brampton. note: i have not had much sucess in getting them to respond to my queries, but maybe you'll have better luck. :)

also check your local Gurdwara, many larger Gurdwaras have small shops that sell kakkars, etc.

you can also check Sikh Stock Collection!, but i don't know if their online ordering is working or not.

MaharajaSuitings.com has very nice chola, but their stock is very limited.

i'm currently having the same problem finding good quality items online, so let me know if you find anything else. :D

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
you can email the folks at Sacha Sauda's Website and see what they have... their online catelogue is limited to books but i know they sell other items at their shop in Brampton. note: i have not had much sucess in getting them to respond to my queries, but maybe you'll have better luck. :)

also check your local Gurdwara, many larger Gurdwaras have small shops that sell kakkars, etc.

you can also check Sikh Stock Collection!, but i don't know if their online ordering is working or not.

MaharajaSuitings.com has very nice chola, but their stock is very limited.

i'm currently having the same problem finding good quality items online, so let me know if you find anything else. :D
thank you, if worst comes to worse, i will use SikhLink..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: