• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Canada Canada Is A Corporation Not A Country

Mar 27, 2013
With Millions of Punjabis living in CANADA a thing that I don't know how many of us knows.

Canada is a Registered Corporation/Company (under US Securities and Bonds) and certainly not a Country and this company is ruled by Britain's Queen.

Canada is headed by Governor General who is the De Facto(Illegal head) of the Canada and he has been delegated power by Her Majesty(My foot) Queen Elizabeth.

CANADA IS A COMPANY NOT A COUNTRY WAKE UP.wmv - YouTube - CANADA is a Company
http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html [Search for CANADA]

The Bondage The Freedom - YouTube - CANADIAN BONDAGE

defacto my lawful excuse - YouTube - CANADA's Defacto Head

Not only Canada but Italy,US, "Commonwealth of Australia", South Africa and many other are just corporations countries ruled by Queen. You can check them on http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html

Last edited:

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Re: Canada Is a Corporation Not a Country

i think everything is registered as a company nowadays...even the police :)
like any company they get judged on how much money they make and controlled by whomever is at the top of the pyramid.

Mar 27, 2013

Police is Private Security of the Corporation.

Everything is hidden from General Public,people are kept on Survival mode through fake recessions and shortages so that they don't have time for learning truth.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012

Police is Private Security of the Corporation.

Everything is hidden from General Public,people are kept on Survival mode through fake recessions and shortages so that they don't have time for learning truth.

In Duality exists the false and the truth...time to awaken and see the truth..

GSingh1984

SPNer
Mar 28, 2013

Yes, this is true. Please also watch dean clifford's videos on time4thetruth.info (start from bottom) I learned that information and beat the government in court!

I'm also on the worldfreemansociety;

I'll post more later as I have to run or a new thread, I'm glad there's interest here.

The charter itself s.32 along with case law r v dell 2005 says that gov. law only applies to the government.

Google the 10 maxims of law should be a jack harper love for life site.

That tells you the most basic thing about court is that an affidavit is really the only thing that matters; a corporation can't swear an affidavit and therefore can never win in court.

We can use this in India!!!!!! :tablakudi:

Let's celebrate Rajoana's, Hawara's, and others releases. :winkingmunda:

Mar 27, 2013

I ve's Seen Dean Clifford Series, its Stunning and shows us the lawful way to get freedom from Govt/Corporation and its deceptive control over us.

I have started studying,to apply that info in India by going through various procedures followed in India which are very simmilar.

Those asking for Khalistan also need to know this lawful way of freedom.

Dean Clifford Series on True Freedom from Govt/Corporation Control:-

Dean Clifford - Your Rights, Trusts, and how to enforce them. Series 1 FULL - 2011 - YouTube

GSingh1984

SPNer
Mar 28, 2013

Mhm, register at worldfreemansociety.org if you want and check it out;

the main problems are:

1. How to free current prisoners; you're supposed to be able to notarize jail orders but it's hard to find info

2. The reality, police may target you here after winning a case if everything is not in order (i.e land grant vs registered property; search warants, etc.) Over there, what guarentee do you have that you won't be put in an encounter after winning court anyway?

Unless we are able to get this knowledge out quickly, and massively we must preserve our lives or look to as we are of strategic value. A risk worth taking, to free them but it must be calculated.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Disclaimer

SPN is not responsbile for the accuracy of the information posted here. We are not experts on bond registration, bond sales, international financial markets and/or the role of the Governor General or from whom he takes his orders. Nor do we have to be. Any statements that are illegal to post on the Internet will be deleted without warning. Read with caution. SPN leadershp will also monitor this thread.

Mar 27, 2013

Disclaimer

SPN is not responsbile for the accuracy of the information posted here. We are not experts on bond registration, bond sales, international financial markets and/or the role of the Governor General or from whom he takes his orders. Nor do we have to be. Any statements that are illegal to post on the Internet will be deleted without warning. Read with caution. SPN leadershp will also monitor this thread.
[/B]

Thanx for restoring this thread. Ofcourse Sikhphilosophy.net is not responsible for the info provided in this thread.

People need to know what Controllers(Govt) do not let them know and then do their own research and decide what is right.

GSingh1984 said:

the main problems are:

1. How to free current prisoners; you're supposed to be able to notarize jail orders but it's hard to find info

2. The reality, police may target you here after winning a case if everything is not in order (i.e land grant vs registered property; search warants, etc.) Over there, what guarentee do you have that you won't be put in an encounter after winning court anyway?

Unless we are able to get this knowledge out quickly, and massively we must preserve our lives or look to as we are of strategic value. A risk worth taking, to free them but it must be calculated.

First people need to know the truth,then they need to know the lawful, peaceful option to get out of this matrix, then think of freeing others.

It is true that even under Foreign Rule(Queen's Rule) Canada is better in terms of securing human rights in comparison to India where human rights violation is very common.

Conscious Awakening is a powerful thing which can create new ways to make the world a better place,prior to even any action on our part on physical level.

AJM

SPNer
Nov 15, 2022
If I was to ask Canada for all monies owed to me as a result of making my name a corporation how would I get said money

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM