• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Politics BNP Using Sikhs To Create Problems Against Islam For No Reason!

Sep 27, 2008
England
This guy Nick Griffin is the BNP head man as you are all aware, they were defeated in their sronghold which was Barking, Dagenham & Stoke. They did not even win one seat. I have noticed any party from the Far Right will use Sikhs as a example for kicking out Muslims, they never seem to tell the people that Sikhism is against all evil regardless of colour, cast, creed or religion. Many times i have come across these dimwitted bigots and it does supprise me when they tell me they hate all immigrants but the Sikhs are ok.

Dec 15, 2007
dear sir sikhism is the only religion,which doesnot use political decisions while dealing with matters of international concern,however they can easily use politcs when they have to attack their own intellectual people like prof darshan singh.using political decisions is the need of the hour ,so that tide can be turned in favour of sikhism.it is upto british people whome they want to keep in their country or whome they want to throw out.if britains want sikhs to stay in we should welcome it rather than shed tears for people of some other religion.saudi arabia the champion of islam doesnot allow people of other faiths to stay in,but no body has any objection,but why?

Sep 27, 2008
England
Dear Sir,
I am in no way, shape or form shedding tears. I am simply pointing out the fact that Religion should not be used in politics, another thing i would like to point out Sir is do not make the mistake to say Oh well they like the sikhs so we are ok, if they ever get into power they will not look at us sikhs as their own. They are simply using Sikhism as a political form but who is to say they have good intentions. You are right that the British should have the choice of who stays in their counrty, Sir i was born here and that makes me a British National. So do i have a right to say who stays and who goes ?

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
The BNP dont care about Sikhs, although Nick Griffin can talk professionally and hide is racism to a high degree the rest of his party show there real intentions and if you look across Youtube you will see video with comments from their party calling Sikhs towel heads etc etc

Sikhs do not need BNP as Muslims are not really a threat to us (perhaps to Sikhs who have no idea what it means to be Sikhs, eg some stupid girls) and if they ever do become a threat then we can get back together and stand up for our rights united as say Shere Punjab (old time gang as an example) or we will find a way.

Other than that Sikhs are hard working and we do not have time for this rubbish of joining BNP.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM