• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Ban SNavneet From SPN

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai
Sat Sri Akaal Pyareyo!

Navneet Ji, are you for real ?
Do not worry. I am not here to give sleepless nights to anyone!

You know, those high-scores might actually help this site with its actual mission - philosophizing - rather than gaming! The real competitions will occur more often on philosophical threads rather than in the gaming zone!

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
When you say 'Sat Sri Akaal Pyareyo!', I feel like giving a few championship titles to you by myself, without asking you second question. so much love is reflected from your posts. Keep it up :)

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Site Admin,

Hopefully, you noticed that I am closely following Gyani ji and Navneet ji with a slight margin of just 7 and only 137 titles respectively ;-)

Cheers :) Way to go Sevadaar... Cheers :)

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai
Sat Sri Akaal Pyaareyo!

Great going Arvind Veerji!
You've really gained on the leader board. Keep it going!

But, beware! I'LL BE BACK! ;)

"So many games, so little time!
Taketh thee what was mine, just fine!
Taketh I what was thine, so very fine!
Victors or Losers, liveth all in His Sunshine!" :)

Jun 1, 2004
"So many games, so little time!
Taketh thee what was mine, just fine!
Taketh I what was thine, so very fine!
Victors or Losers, liveth all in His Sunshine!"

Lovely !!! you have perfected the art of intimidation !! There is noone stopping you, eh !!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh.

Yes Philosophy and gaming do go hand in hand... sometimes i get more ideas on "philosophy" while playing arcade games... ha ha

And yes Arvind ji you are still in the running..keep it up and you may get ahead of me....but as for getting ahead of snavneet ??? i dont venture to even guess.

Lets all enjoy the fun while we have the time...SPN is definitley now the Forum of choice for me...

And I like the new look too that Veer Aman Singh ji is giivng it. A little change now and then is good.

Warm Regards and Love to all

Jarnail Singh

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Gyani Jarnail Singh said:
Lets all enjoy the fun while we have the time...SPN is definitley now the Forum of choice for me...

And I like the new look too that Veer Aman Singh ji is giivng it. A little change now and then is good.
Thanks for the motivating words Gyani ji. This kind of feedback means a lot to us.

Best Regards.

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Etinder ji on rampage ... haaaa What a joke! He is just giving me direction, which games are easy to play. Look, he is back to square one! courtsey --- he he yours truly ;-)

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
i hope arvind veer you can't say this any more..:}8-:

trying to set the bar lil high..but have you noticed aman veer has toppled you and he is now second on the leader board..so you better work a little hard:unsure:
gurufateh lolllllllll

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: