• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bad Day

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Today is officially a bad day, I got home last night at 9, and fell asleep while Sian told me doggy stories, they are growing up and I am missing it, I wonder how people cope with work denying them the chance to watch their kids grow up, I miss them, I have not seem them properly in what seems like a long while, Dan sleeps with us, so I get to seem him every day, but by the time I get the puppies are fed and bedded down, we did take them for a walk on sunday, a long one, and I called them, and they ran to me, straight past, and to Sian, Sian woke me up at 4.30 and threw me out of bed, as per my request,

It is now 8ish, and all the bad things have gone away, hooray, the pc for 8.30 is ready, the laptop for 10 is ready, the day is starting to look unbad, maybe I might go home early and take the boys out, however, that is not as easy as it sounds, we are still down to one car, and Sian has it, however, a car dealer I know up the road is trying to offload an old mitsubishi on me in exchange for a decent pc, so I might pop up and have a look at it, I spend so much time here, a car seems pointless,

its foggy outside, soon it will snow, and then the shop will be dead, so its nut stashing time, but on the plus side, there is nothing more beautiful than dogs in the snow, I have not had a day off in so long now, I would not know what to do, but as Sian keeps reminding me, most women never get a day off,

Tom will be here soon, for a loner, I quite like his company, I do notice he seems to be taking my traits on, not sure if that is good or not, but he can do a hearty punjabi laugh and say sat sri akal quite well, for some reason I am not quite sure, he is growing his beard out, which as he is 21 makes him look amish, as he has no moustache, I had written off having a son a long time ago, to find one who is so special is nothing short of a miracle, he has the same humour, well almost, same attitude to people, and has honour, I admire the way he is always there for his friends, he hates letting anyone down, he is a good boy,

every day we have a song, its the song we play when things are down, and we have to fight, yesterday it was magic carpet ride, today its ghost riders in the sky, spiderbait

its another long day,

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: