• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ISDhillon said:
People watch video and learn about babaji instead of making up stories!:}--}:

http://simarjot.com/simarjot/babavadbhagsinghji.php

Some RANDOM thoughts by different people with whom I AGREE with are reproduced below.... But the Final Take is that this DERA is GHOR MANMATT and ANTI-SIKH, ANTI Sikh Rehat maryada on all counts.

1.There is no doubt that there are spirit possessions that take place.

But I don't think anyone going to this Dera is going to get any relief. Just by looking at it through video, it struck me that someone might get possessed by going but not be relieved.

The manmat of tying random cloths, baloons and even buckets to the Nishan Sahib is shocking. The old Babas and Bibis doing giddha and bhangra while chanting "Jai Babe Di" is also disturbing.

If someone is having troubles like this, the best solution is to get peshed an amrit sinchaar held by rehitvan Gursikhs. A Singh who did seva in an amrit sinchar where he saw things like this said that it is important to tie a dastaar and that makes a big difference.

2.This dera should by boycotted by all Sikhs. Even if Baba Vadbhag Singh was a Gursikh, the dera under his name is not a place for Gursikhs at all.

you can "understand sikhism on a deep level" as you wrote, but on this deep level, does it become acceptable for men to dress as women and dance the jago singing "Jai Babe Di!!"?

3.Does tying ballons and buckets to a nishan sahib also become acceptable when you understand Sikhism on a deep level?

Hanging pictures of Durga and Shiva must also be acceptable on the "deep level".

That Dera is manmat. Period.

4. ISDhillion jee, with all due respect i have also witnessed happenings at such deras, and I found it to be total Manmat.

IMHO, this is a very low level of cure, and more than anything it takes away peoples faith in Guru Sahib.

Maharaj Dhan Guru Granth Sahib jee and Naam is the ultimate cure, far higher than such babas and their deras.

Furthermore ISDhillion jee you state the following:

"...no disrespect I respect your rights to believe in this Bhai sahib but I only believe in SGGS and Khalsa."

Yet you still beleive in this dera. Forgive me, but in my opinion this is rather condradictory dont you think?

Whether you believe in Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee is irrelevant, His kamaai speaks for itself, through his jeevan and literature. People dont need to make videos to promote the sacrifices he made for the panth.

This is NOT Sikhi or Gurmatt...at any "level"..deep or shallow. It is all AANDH VISHWAAS..a throw back to the DARK AGES....witch hunts Friday 13th black magic etc etc.

IN MALAYSIA..too there is such a place.( private Gurdwara to take out bhoots)......but more interesting than that a KHALSA JI who was a Sikh Missionary tried a new experiment some years abck whereby he CUT the KESH of a supposedly possessed SIKH LADY, right in front of GURU GRANTH JI SAHIB in the Darbar...to CURE her of Possession... This "KHALSA JI" was BANNED from major Gurdwara Stages ( kirtan sewa)..he also peshed in front of Panj Piayarae and submitted his guilt. Only years later when people have forgotten his'foray into the world of baba wadbhag singh"...is he now accepted back as a kirtaniya kathakaar..

NOTHING is above GURBANI..the SAT NAAM...WAHEGURU. No Sikh should ever fall for this type of bull.
1. They have a Samadh of the Baba..totally agaisnt Rehat maryada and GURBANI which says NO praying at smadahs marrhis massanis..
2. They have objects tied to nishan Sahib for fulfillment of wishes..Totally agaisnt Gurbani and Gurmatt - plus insult to Nishan of Guru ji.
3 They have totally MONAS doing Kachi bani...
4. They have so called amritdharee singhs wearing female clothes and dancing wildly..what a parody of SINGHS
5 They have a manmatt of Panja on panjiri parshaad....no such thing ever happens - total lie to mislead the snagat
6 The Producers of the Video are all NON-SIKHS...and the vidfeo makes out as IF this Dera is greater than Darbar sahib Amrtisar
7. The make beleive pictures paintings of wadbhag singh painted to look exactly like GURU ARJUN Ji's paintings..
8 Guru Ji totally REJECTED blood relations..Sodhi has no suignificance at all
9 They have people swinging hair Nangeh Sir inside the Gurdwara...agaisn Manmatt and total disregard to Sanctity of Guru Ji
10 The "interviews" and "possession" are all obviously staged fakes
11. One of the babas (Ram singh) has his dharra TIED up..and looks like a clerk rather than holy man
12 and the thing about Ladies and Men bathing together to "clean the mann's mail" is fraud...in Darbar sahib and other Sikh gurdwaras there are separate enclosures for ladies..mann dee mall is not cleansed by bathing together ( MK Gandhi used to sleep naked with his daughters/associates to PROVE his mann was clean..and he could control his sex drive )
Lots of other Manmatt and anti Gurmatt...stay away from this place.

I saw a Discovery Documentary about the witches of Jhaar Khand....veirdly SIMILAR to what is going on in this DERA...same hair waving, wild screams, ONLY Difference is that in the Documentary it hapopens in HINDU MANDIR with Mata Ji Sheran wali and hindu priests..here the people are look alike Sikhs..but same bahjans and kachi bani kavitas and geets etc..

Why cant we just beleive in the Dera of Baba Nanak instead of the Dera of Baba Vadbhaag Singh? There is no Dera higher than the Dera of Baba Nanak.
Another couple of things which I picked up from the Video that are totally wrong:

1. It say Baba Vadhbhag Singh took Amrit From Jassa Singh Ahluwalia. Amrit Cannot be given by any other than Panj Piaray.

2. They believe that the yoghurt they use to clean Nishan Sahib somehow becomes Amrit.

3. They take home kapra of the old Nishan Sahib to give to their children so they have No Fear. That only comes by Gurus kirpa and through Naam Japna

4. They tie things as offerings to the new Nishan Sahib, and make wishes? What is Ardas for?

Oh yeh and the chanting of "Jai Babay dee.." Whatever happened to Waheguru!!

I have just watched the video, and have come to the conlcusion that it has nothing to do with Sikhi. There was no mention of even Guru Granth or Guru Panth.

It is fine that he has his own dera, but is this what Satguru Nanak Dev Jee wanted the Khalsa to become?

You mention your mother was sick from being possesed etc, etc. Did you ever go to the Gurdwara and have the Granthee do ardaas and degh for her well being while she went through her time of need? Did you listen to the Hukumnamaa and try to follow it? Did you find a shabad that pierced your heart and recite it for her well being?

I have been through very similar circunstances as you, so don't get me wrong that I have no experience, for me this happened to both my parents.

But we constantly did ardaas and degh and seva and did Sehaj Paats, not from Gyanee's but on our own and my father survived from his death bed.

Did you present yourself infront of Panj Piara and beg for forgiveness for your bad deeds, which is why you were stuck in the problem in the first place and ask for Khandaa Amrit?

Did you do any of this before you went to that Deraa??? Why would you leave the present form of Guru Nanak in Guru Granth Sahib and run there.

They are calling him "Sachaa Patshaah", that is reserved for Satguru Nanak and the Guru's after Him upto only Guru Granth Sahib.

The video is right in saying that you have to go through a similar experience before you reaise that these things exist. BUT if you are a SIKH, he always turns to the Guru for help in all situations.

Guru in Banee says these things do exist, but the the real cure is Japjee Sahib. Did you sit down and recite it over and over and over again till things got better?Gurbanee is the real cure. Or were you looking for an easy way out of your problems, just go dance around have a cold bath and Kaboom we are fixed. You supposed to realize the Lord through your misfortunes not get attached to a "Kaam Dhen" Tree, which will be able to help you up to a certain point after which will have to say "I can't".

A true Sikh/Saadh/Sant/Baba will only attach you to Guru Granth Sahib and nowhere else. I do agree he does have powers to cure, but there is absoltly no one higher than the Lord Satguru Nanak.

in conclusion..
It is pretty clear that the entire Video is a PROPOGANDA FILM made to increase attendance at this Ghor Manmatt DERA.

Sikhee da is taran de ghor manmattee deraiyan nall door da we vaasta nahin hai. There is not even 0.001% SIKHI in the entrire video..and the 99.99% anti gurmatt total RUBBISH is clear to anyone who knows even an iota of Gurmatt or Gurbani.

Stay away from such places and such videos....they are meant for GHOSTS./RAKKSHAS.....not Guru Key Sikhs.

Jarnail Singh :whisling: Gyani

Last edited by a moderator:

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
Giani Ji I have read all of these on tapoban and was not allowed to respond but you can look at all my responses on the following sites :

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=16877

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness/viewtopic.php?t=8250

And many on the sikh history site, the tliving treasure site but no one responded their, the above stuff that you wrote was only written in rage by yourself cos you have no gyan really you might aswell have given yourself the name Baba Daljeet Singh Chicagowale for all the knowledge I am taking away from your post it is the only rubbish on this site please feel free to back up your claims with evidence, I look forward to it.

ISDhillon:whisling: :u): :}{}{}: :rofl: :down: :{;o: :wah: :shock:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ISDhillon said:
Giani Ji I have read all of these on tapoban and was not allowed to respond but you can look at all my responses on the following sites :

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=16877

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness/viewtopic.php?t=8250

And many on the sikh history site, the tliving treasure site but no one responded their, the above stuff that you wrote was only written in rage by yourself cos you have no gyan really you might aswell have given yourself the name Baba Daljeet Singh Chicagowale for all the knowledge I am taking away from your post it is the only rubbish on this site please feel free to back up your claims with evidence, I look forward to it.

ISDhillon:whisling: :u): :}{}{}: :rofl: :down: :{;o: :wah: :shock:

ISDhillon Jio,

I went to the sites you mentioned ( by the way i am a member of BOTH..and SikhHistory.com as well ) and NOT EVEN ONE poster supports your one sided skewed views..and the people on SikhAwareness are pretty LIBERAL on babas and deras and such..even the MOST LIBERAL of them all N30 had nothing to say in your support - on the contrary he saw so much MANMATT in your video...

You seem to have the same axe to grind with Amritpal Singh..hence some of his posts on "deleting" posts etc..

Here I must say that i FULLY SUPPORT those Admins who deleted your ppots on this DERA and refused to REPLY or Didnt actually receive any replies as it is NOT worth it. Soem admins just dont want to dabble..in such rubbish..and yet some Give "Freedom of Expression"..its OK by me on BOTH counts.

So Extremely SORRY..I have NOTHING to ADD to this post on any count..MY VIEWS are very clear already. Dera wadbhag is a Manmattee dera. NO SIKH should be seen within a mile of it in any circumstances. PERIOD.

I will NOT reply to anymore posts on this topic. ( not due to lack of time..but no inclination)

Thansk but NO THANKS.
Jarnail Singh Gyani.:whisling:

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
Again you have submitted more of the usual babble let me give you an example of why what you say does not support your claims (and btw it does not matter what everyone thinks it is evidence i am looking for not words we can all talk )

you say:

"Stay away from such places and such videos....they are meant for GHOSTS./RAKKSHAS.....not Guru Key Sikhs."

now i could say :

go to such places its the best place on earth for gurmukhs it is a pure and spiritual place"

now tell me are any of us more enlightened by such statements and if you look again at what you have written the statement are all the same as this there is an equal opposite to all of them I do hope your essay on miracles is not going to be a bunch of statements because then we will have to elevate you to guru.

Please readjust your mentality,

ISDhillon:u):

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ISDhillon said:
Again you have submitted more of the usual babble let me give you an example of why what you say does not support your claims (and btw it does not matter what everyone thinks it is evidence i am looking for not words we can all talk )

you say:

"Stay away from such places and such videos....they are meant for GHOSTS./RAKKSHAS.....not Guru Key Sikhs."

now i could say :

go to such places its the best place on earth for gurmukhs it is a pure and spiritual place"

now tell me are any of us more enlightened by such statements and if you look again at what you have written the statement are all the same as this there is an equal opposite to all of them I do hope your essay on miracles is not going to be a bunch of statements because then we will have to elevate you to guru.

Please readjust your mentality,

ISDhillon:u):

"Evidence" ?/ do you even know the meaning of the word ? IS a bunch of weirdos banging away at a vaja and shaking heads wildly..evidence ?? Evidence of What ?? i like my mentality the way it is. tuhanu tuhadee mubarak hoveh:{;o:

NO THANKS.

Jarnail Singh Gyani Arshi:whisling:

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
Gyani Jarnail Singh said:
"Evidence" ?/ do you even know the meaning of the word ? IS a bunch of weirdos banging away at a vaja and shaking heads wildly..evidence ?? Evidence of What ?? i like my mentality the way it is. tuhanu tuhadee mubarak hoveh:{;o:

NO THANKS.

Jarnail Singh Gyani Arshi:whisling:

No mister fake giani:down: you dont get away that easily answer the questions and stop calling yourself a giani you are sikh so go back to school and start learning:u):

A bunch of wild people shaking their heads trust me they dont even know they are shaking their heads what is your proof that they are faking it i doubt youve got any just crappola statements as perusual.:}:)

ISDhillon

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
ISDhillon said:
No mister fake giani:down: you dont get away that easily answer the questions and stop calling yourself a giani you are sikh so go back to school and start learning:u):

A bunch of wild people shaking their heads trust me they dont even know they are shaking their heads what is your proof that they are faking it i doubt youve got any just crappola statements as perusual.:}:)

ISDhillon

Dear IS Dhillon
I do not understand why you have to go to Dera Vad Bhag Singh to see these Shaking Heads. Come here in Punjab and throughout India such places are found in abunadance. Here fools are making fool of others. Such Shaking Heads need to be admitted to mental asylums and need proper psychiatric treatment. Many have been treated at Dhanaula with Electric Shocks.
Growup Sir, human mind has developed far ahead to get involved in such silly stuff.

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Dear IS Dhillon,
One thing I must tell you that No one can make you understand what is going on behind those Shaking Heads. Unless you are a medical personal it is just impossible to comprehend what the problem is. That person with Shaking Heads is Sick and needs help. He needs to be manages medically. He is a diseased person and has to be managed accordingly.

Because of Illliteracy and supperstitious atmosphere and lack of proper facilities such sick people are being exploited for selfish motives.

Such Deras are making Sikhs Mentally Sick.

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Dear IS Dhillon

Come out of the Mental Block that This Dera of Vadbhag Singh has create in you. The is no other alternative. No logic can explain things to you.

Why not think of Guru Nanak. Why Vad Bhag Singh !!!!

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
[A bunch of wild people shaking their heads trust me they dont even know they are shaking their heads what is your proof that they are faking it i doubt youve got any just crappola statements as perusual.:}:) ]

I trust you that they are not faking and they do not know what is going on. They are simply SICK.
They would not be there at the Vadbhag Singh Dera if they knew whats going on !!!!

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
Manbir Singh Ji

Dont tell me to growup I am am fully confident that this place does work thankyou very much:

"Many have been treated at Dhanaula with Electric Shocks.
Growup Sir, human mind has developed far ahead to get involved in such silly stuff."

My uncle was subjected to this electroshock treatment and he turned into a zombie andeventually committed suicide, medical treatment does not work I am a qualified counsellor I know I have also done a masters in pharmacy and I still believe in dera I would seriously advise that you get out of the this notion that medicine can serve all purposes, today more and more people are embracing spiritual healing because it works and western medicines only give relief of symptoms ie you become a zombie, but this dera changes the whole person and you again become alive and that too with gurus kirpa.

thanks but no thanks:)

ISDhillon

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Friends

Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji Dera is a fully Faltu and FAKE Dera , it encashes on the two lethal weapons Phylosophy and Psychology .

No SPIRIT EXISTS .

Here are some Benefits Why People Behave That They have been Caught with SPIRITS.

1. Create Importance
2. Draw Attention of the Public

and Much more .

Sep 11, 2005
ISDhillon said:
Manbir Singh Ji

Dont tell me to growup I am am fully confident that this place does work thankyou very much:

"Many have been treated at Dhanaula with Electric Shocks.
Growup Sir, human mind has developed far ahead to get involved in such silly stuff."

My uncle was subjected to this electroshock treatment and he turned into a zombie andeventually committed suicide, medical treatment does not work I am a qualified counsellor I know I have also done a masters in pharmacy and I still believe in dera I would seriously advise that you get out of the this notion that medicine can serve all purposes, today more and more people are embracing spiritual healing because it works and western medicines only give relief of symptoms ie you become a zombie, but this dera changes the whole person and you again become alive and that too with gurus kirpa.

thanks but no thanks:)

ISDhillon

Wonderfull that you are counsellor .

So , here I am giving you a sceneraio please suggest and give judgement.

There is guy , let us name him , Satnam Singh , His age is near about 32 , Unmarried , Virgin , Drinks No Alcohol ,ie he a humble guy earning hansome salary , but Parent is willing to marry him nor any girl is willing due to complex mathemetical caluculations of life .

On the other side there is young girl of the age 25 , she is beautiful , married of six months but her husband died away .

On one side this guy , has not yet established sex with any woman , but this girl wants to establish physical relation with him .

This guy is also frustrated , till now not able to enjoy life , that girl is also frustrated because no one is there to enjoy life .

So ,

Should that guy establish sexual Relations with her ?

If yes , then why ? If no Then Why Not ?

If this guy would have initiated the approach , then the society would have but him behind the bars , for attempt to rape .

But now the girl is approaching so no hullballu .

So , Why this duality in Society ?

Now, what counsellting would you provide to both of them ?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
devinesanative said:
Dear Friends

Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji Dera is a fully Faltu and FAKE Dera , it encashes on the two lethal weapons Phylosophy and Psychology .

No SPIRIT EXISTS .

Here are some Benefits Why People Behave That They have been Caught with SPIRITS.

1. Create Importance
2. Draw Attention of the Public

and Much more .

Dera Veer Ji,

You have Hit the Target Dead Centre.
The so called "bhoots" are a CRY for ATTENTION...

In our Society the WOMEN are the ones most deprived/downtrodden and kept under guard...first by the Father..then by the Husband..then by the Sons..and then by the Grandchildren/daughters in law etc..thus WOMEN from the largest percentage of the "BHOOTS"..and then the "BHAIS", the VODOO Doctors, the Witch Doctors, the Shamans, and what not take over the Poor soul and Squeeze her dry of whatever dignity she has left..she is whipped, manhandled, fondled, molested and even raped..all for the magic "CURE..." which doesnt exist.

Such FALTOO PAKHAND has no place in Gurmatt and Sikhi.

Jarnail Singh gyani

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
Devine Sanative Ji

I dont understand your message are you saying that this sort of thing happens only in societies where people have it bad, cos my mum lives in england and she has everything she ever wanted, I suggest you take a long hard look at what yoy are saying because your argument is incredibly flimsy, If you had lived through what i saw then you would slap yourself across the face for thinking such a thing, no offence though:)

Giani strikes again aahhhhh i am soooo scared :eek: get a life you sad old man:u): i have read what youve wrote about me on other websites you are malicious bitter and most probably like devine sanitive suggests sexually frustrated.:{;o:

ISDhillon

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ISDhillon said:
Devine Sanative Ji

I dont understand your message are you saying that this sort of thing happens only in societies where people have it bad, cos my mum lives in england and she has everything she ever wanted, I suggest you take a long hard look at what yoy are saying because your argument is incredibly flimsy, If you had lived through what i saw then you would slap yourself across the face for thinking such a thing, no offence though:)

Giani strikes again aahhhhh i am soooo scared :eek: get a life you sad old man:u): i have read what youve wrote about me on other websites you are malicious bitter and most probably like devine sanitive suggests sexually frustrated.:{;o:

ISDhillon

ISDhillon
You have NO evidence apart from your Mum and uncle...what aload of "Hard evidence" eh ??

Such lack of hard evidence drives YOU into PERSONAL ATTACKS against t me..that is why the Wise Admin of Tapoban and Sikh history and other Forums CUT you OFF in the BUD. Get a LIFE . How many on THIS FORUM have supported your sicko dera ?? Name them..But then you have already said who cares about others ?? Then why carry on this sick joke of a faltoo dera..maybe your head is beginning to shake too - i am sure of it.

Tapoban dont allow your posts..but you still go there to READ !! that is another symptom of wadbhag derwaadism ( why go to a Forum that denies you your say ?? I wouldnt !!! go near such a place - not once i know they dotn want me)..anyway YOu can POST all that here !! so why dont you tell everybody what i said about you ??

By the way i am happily married with nice educated Khalsa Amrtidharee children and wife and family and no worries about any secual inadequacies ( that is why i avoid vadbhag derawwadism)..so sorry to disappoint you on thsi account as well.

Jarnail singh gyani:whisling:

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
"You have NO evidence apart from your Mum and uncle...what aload of "Hard evidence" eh ??"

No i have spoken from my personal experience at babaji dera and family experience yours is just a bunch of hateful opinions so who you tryin to kid and have a look on tapoban i think the sawy of opinion is in my favour.

"By the way i am happily married with nice educated Khalsa Amrtidharee children and wife and family and no worries"

I feel sorry for your wife and kids!

ISDhillon:rofl:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ISDhillon said:
"You have NO evidence apart from your Mum and uncle...what aload of "Hard evidence" eh ??"

No i have spoken from my personal experience at babaji dera and family experience yours is just a bunch of hateful opinions so who you tryin to kid and have a look on tapoban i think the sawy of opinion is in my favour.

"By the way i am happily married with nice educated Khalsa Amrtidharee children and wife and family and no worries"

I feel sorry for your wife and kids!

ISDhillon:rofl:

Are you Kidding ?? Out of the Total 22 posts ( 3 are YOUR OWN - self praise !!) the other 19 SAY NAY loud and clear...Wadbhag is NOT SIKHI !! one Khalsa talks about baba Wadbhag singh being a saint ) that man got NOTHING to do with THE PRESENT DERA ( except his name beign misused).

Please Quote the Persons who SUPPORT YOU in going to the DERA and elt every reader make up his own mind.

The sad truth is every single reader who wrote to tapoban and OTHER FORUMS..are Shaking their heads as to what is wrong with YOU. IF "opinions" were in your favour as you claim...no reason to BAN YOU ??

come out of your fairly tale spirit world..and stop pitying my wife and kids..pity yourself.

Jarnail Singh Gyani

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM