Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Ashdoc's Movie Reviews Come To An End

Discussion in 'Theatre, Movies & Cinema' started by ashdoc, Aug 7, 2016.

1. ashdoc

ashdoc India
    Expand Collapse
    Movie Critic SPNer

All good things come to an end , and so must Ashdoc's movie reviews . I no longer have any inclination of writing long reviews of movies I have seen , and may short descriptions of movies I have seen .

I hope you good people won't mind me calling my own reviews a good thing at the end of it all , even though it is a little bit of self praise . I guess it was good while it lasted . I will continue as a normal member of this forum .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...