• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Movies Ashdoc's Movie Review---Zid

ashdoc

Movie Critic
SPNer
Jul 19, 2011
Back to the world of psychos stalking the people whom they obsessively want to possess....

But this time it's a woman who does the stalking ( then why wasn't I the one being stalked lol )....

And the one being stalked is Mr Rohan Achrekar a.k.a. Ronnie---played by Karanvir Sharma....

He comes as a paying guest to the outhouse in Goa of Maya ( played by Mannara ) of sumptuous body fame....

She misunderstands some photos he took of her , and hey presto !! That's all she requires to fall in love with him---obsessively of course.....now where was I when these obsessively stalking babes were being created ?? :mundafacepalm:

She befriends him and then entices him by prancing wet and wild in front of him---with her melons coming almost completely out of her wet clothes.....

But to no avail....unlike me ( both my heart and vitals were responding heavily to the enticement ) , his heart and his vitals seem to be made of unresponsive stuff....

He instead dances with someone else at a party he came to with Maya ....

And that some else ( her name is Nancy ) gets collided with the same vehicle that Ronnie and Maya are travelling in that very night---is this a mere coincidence or is Maya upto her tricks....??

But Nancy ( the girl who got killed ) was also sister of Ronnie's ex girlfriend.....and his ex grilfriend ( Riya---played by Shraddha Das ) stands to inherit a lot of money and property due to her death....

So who was really involved in her death ??

Who cares ?? For the entry of Shraddha Das brings another sexy babe into the sensuous proceedings.....and then the proceedings get way too sensuous....

Red hot kissing scenes are accompanied by lip smacking smooching and breast heaving and wanton loving making on satin sheets....Needless to say , I had shamelessly come to the theater to see these things only.....

These proceedings ( I sorely wished that they hadn't been interrupted ) are interrupted by some dead bodies piling up , including those of animals....

As if I care about the piling dead bodies ?? I don't....I had come for one thing only---to see some action in bed from some half nude babes and I got that....

So who is responsible for the dead bodies piling up ?? Not worth going to the theater for that....

Of course , Goa does look nice and green in the monsoon....

And the music of the film is good too---some nice hummable songs....

Acting by all three lead actors ( Karanvir Sharma , Mannara , and Shraddha Das ) is decent enough....

But the nice views and nice songs and decent acting do little to save the film---for the twist in the climax is so stupid that it washes away even an okayish impression of the film .

You go to theater for only one thing----some nice exposure of feminine flesh , and some hot bed scenes....
I went for that and returned home satisfied.....You won't...

Verdict---Not good .

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: