• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Are Brahmgyanis For Real?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The very fact that I receive email all the time about this question means there is Jagartee... an awakening among the Sikhs. We have been fooled all this while simply because we allowed ourselves to be fooled. We can be fooled only by those we "trust"... a stranger wouldn't be able to fool us... and those we trusted are our own.

We learnt no lesson from our Gurus... cannot we see so clearly that our Gurus in spite of being Nirankaar... never even used their Names... much less titles... they used NUMBERS... Mehla 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9. Again and again they addressed themselves as Neech, Neechan andar neech jaat... dhadee of Akal Purakh, Dog of the Creator... they sang with people like Bhai Mardana Ji, they ate with people like Bhai Lalo Ji... they traveled on FOOT like the common people. But when we are reminded of this... such a storm is raised... just look at the huge outcry over the Babbu Mann song... Ek Baba Nanak see jis ne turkeh saree dunia ghaah tee.. EK aaj Babeh han jisne LAL battee audi gaddee te laatee !! This song depicting REALITY hurt where it matters... hence the LOUD CRIES of PROTEST and death threats.

Gurbani is crystal clear. Even the GURU never attach any TITLES to his name... but our "parcharaks attach so many titles... each more grandiose than the other... Brahmgyani, Pooran Brahmgyani, Sri 1008 Brahmgyani, Maha Purash, Maha Purakh, Gurmatt Maartand and so on and so on... ALL 100% of our GREATEST SIKHS in Sikh history are BHAI... but modern Punjab is as full of Maha Gyanis and MahaBrahmgyanis as numerous as the SAND grains on the beaches of Hawaii. But then Gurbani declares so clearly... Rahio SANT me Toll... SAADH bahutereh dittheh !! a Highly Realised Aatma like Bhagat Kabir Ji, who has so much Gurbani in SGGS... is saying that I FAILED TO FIND EVEN ONE "SANT" ...but saw many many FAKE SAADHS... BHEKHIS... but we ordinary Sikhs today can see Sants in THOUSANDS ?? How can that be ?? Have we become so highly realised souls even ABOVE Bhagat Kabir Ji ?? Have our eyes become so sharp ??

GURU JI gave us the GURBANI... the PIO Daddeh da Khazanah (The Treasure of Our Ancestors)... to read... Vichaar... ponder over... understand and APPLY in our daily Lives so that we can become KHALSA... but we ABDICATED this responsibility... we gave up our role of GUARDIANS for the Khazanah (Treasure)... the AMRIT of GURBANI... we placed the MILK in the care of BHEKHIS... and then these BHEKHIS drank all the MILK... and gave us "water"... and told us... ONLY we can DRINK MILK... only we UNDERSTAND Gurbani... its too difficult for you... you just listen to me banging on the Chamta and Dholki... sing along this two liners, Ucah dar babeh nanak Da... Mein Sobha sunn ke aiya... ucah dar babeh nanak da... its SIMPLE and EASY... Gurbani is sanskrit... its brij bhasha, its so difficult... its so sacred... it must be kept wrapped up at all times... blah blah blah... YOU JUST matha tek as much of your earnings to me as Kaar SEWA and go home... WE will take care of the SGGS. Let us Brahmgyanis do all this kirtan... kathas etc.. its too difficult for you... you go earn money...

After a few decades... the SIKHS cant do any of the simplest jobs without these paid "Gyanis... Brahmgyanis... etc... Any "need"... sickness... happiness..<wbr>. new house... death... etc. etc. SIKHS go RUNNING around for a GYANI JI... to do parkash... ardass, kirtan... samapati... parshaad... <wbr>bhog... a SIKH CANNOT DO anything at all. THIS behaviour is in Direct DISOBEDIENCE to GURU JI... He TOLD us... NO Priests... no paid brahmins... a SIKH is in DIRECT touch with WAHEGURU !! But we forgot all that...and NOW the BILLION DEMAND MILK..and..Badaams, keju nuts..desi ghee, best shampoos, best soaps, best cars, best bedrooms in the house, and THOUSANDS in CASH..to perform akhand paath..ardass..kirtan..and we grumble..but we pay !! because we DONT KNOW HOW any more !!! And we PAY..even though we KNOW many don't do the paath..they skip pages by the bundle..they don't do ardass... they do kirtan of Kachi banis... they never come or come late... or leave early... they rush through to go to other programmes..samagams....we have no choice...

And we became so awaeselleh..IGNORANT..that now we get Fairy tales..Tall tales..kathas full of Waddeh baba ji right in front of GURU GRANTH JI and Guru nanak JI Sahib..a Mere INSAAN is being addressed as WADDEH Baba Ji..Maha Purakh Ji..and we keep quiet..we hear that there are TUNNELS in the Himalays that Lead to Special Sarovars in the Tibetan Mountains where Shaheed Singhs like baba deep Singh Ji, Bhai mani Singh ji , bhai taru Singh ji, baba Banda Singh ji etc are all WAITING... wearing just kacheras and dastaars... ready to March through the Tunnel and emerge into PUNJAB to Make KHALSA RAAJ up to Mecca Medina...as Foretold by Guru nanak ji in Karnee Namah!! Guru Gobind Singh ji in "his PREVIOUS LIFE" di penance but ON THIS EARTH (Hemkunt)...and Now these shaheeds are all SOULS without bodies..but they wear kacheras, dastaars, live in the tibetan mountaisn, eat from the Sarovar...and have weapons they used before..and to RETURN to earth they will use this Tunnel and not be born again...

And so the Nataki chapters will go on and on..until we wake up..and take Guru ji advise..and begin to READ Gurbani..vichaar gurbani..understand Gurbani..and apply it...then and then ONLY will our lives Change for the better...otherwise be prepared to be ENTERTAINED.......Hollywoods Avataar in the Cinema..and the Sant Jis Chaubis Avataars in the Gurdawra. WE DESERVE what we GET.

Last edited by a moderator:

seeker3k

SPNer
May 24, 2008
canada
The very fact that I receive email all the time about this question means there is Jagartee... an awakening among the Sikhs. We have been fooled all this while simply because we allowed ourselves to be fooled. We can be fooled only by those we "trust"... a stranger wouldn't be able to fool us... and those we trusted are our own.

We learnt no lesson from our Gurus... cannot we see so clearly that our Gurus in spite of being Nirankaar... never even used their Names... much less titles... they used NUMBERS... Mehla 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9. Again and again they addressed themselves as Neech, Neechan andar neech jaat... dhadee of Akal Purakh, Dog of the Creator... they sang with people like Bhai Mardana Ji, they ate with people like Bhai Lalo Ji... they traveled on FOOT like the common people. But when we are reminded of this... such a storm is raised... just look at the huge outcry over the Babbu Mann song... Ek Baba Nanak see jis ne turkeh saree dunia ghaah tee.. EK aaj Babeh han jisne LAL battee audi gaddee te laatee !! This song depicting REALITY hurt where it matters... hence the LOUD CRIES of PROTEST and death threats.

Gurbani is crystal clear. Even the GURU never attach any TITLES to his name... but our "parcharaks attach so many titles... each more grandiose than the other... Brahmgyani, Pooran Brahmgyani, Sri 1008 Brahmgyani, Maha Purash, Maha Purakh, Gurmatt Maartand and so on and so on... ALL 100% of our GREATEST SIKHS in Sikh history are BHAI... but modern Punjab is as full of Maha Gyanis and MahaBrahmgyanis as numerous as the SAND grains on the beaches of Hawaii. But then Gurbani declares so clearly... Rahio SANT me Toll... SAADH bahutereh dittheh !! a Highly Realised Aatma like Bhagat Kabir Ji, who has so much Gurbani in SGGS... is saying that I FAILED TO FIND EVEN ONE "SANT" ...but saw many many FAKE SAADHS... BHEKHIS... but we ordinary Sikhs today can see Sants in THOUSANDS ?? How can that be ?? Have we become so highly realised souls even ABOVE Bhagat Kabir Ji ?? Have our eyes become so sharp ??

GURU JI gave us the GURBANI... the PIO Daddeh da Khazanah (The Treasure of Our Ancestors)... to read... Vichaar... ponder over... understand and APPLY in our daily Lives so that we can become KHALSA... but we ABDICATED this responsibility... we gave up our role of GUARDIANS for the Khazanah (Treasure)... the AMRIT of GURBANI... we placed the MILK in the care of BHEKHIS... and then these BHEKHIS drank all the MILK... and gave us "water"... and told us... ONLY we can DRINK MILK... only we UNDERSTAND Gurbani... its too difficult for you... you just listen to me banging on the Chamta and Dholki... sing along this two liners, Ucah dar babeh nanak Da... Mein Sobha sunn ke aiya... ucah dar babeh nanak da... its SIMPLE and EASY... Gurbani is sanskrit... its brij bhasha, its so difficult... its so sacred... it must be kept wrapped up at all times... blah blah blah... YOU JUST matha tek as much of your earnings to me as Kaar SEWA and go home... WE will take care of the SGGS. Let us Brahmgyanis do all this kirtan... kathas etc.. its too difficult for you... you go earn money...

After a few decades... the SIKHS cant do any of the simplest jobs without these paid "Gyanis... Brahmgyanis... etc... Any "need"... sickness... happiness..<WBR>. new house... death... etc. etc. SIKHS go RUNNING around for a GYANI JI... to do parkash... ardass, kirtan... samapati... parshaad... <WBR>bhog... a SIKH CANNOT DO anything at all. THIS behaviour is in Direct DISOBEDIENCE to GURU JI... He TOLD us... NO Priests... no paid brahmins... a SIKH is in DIRECT touch with WAHEGURU !! But we forgot all that...and NOW the BILLION DEMAND MILK..and..Badaams, keju nuts..desi ghee, best shampoos, best soaps, best cars, best bedrooms in the house, and THOUSANDS in CASH..to perform akhand paath..ardass..kirtan..and we grumble..but we pay !! because we DONT KNOW HOW any more !!! And we PAY..even though we KNOW many don't do the paath..they skip pages by the bundle..they don't do ardass... they do kirtan of Kachi banis... they never come or come late... or leave early... they rush through to go to other programmes..samagams....we have no choice...

And we became so awaeselleh..IGNORANT..that now we get Fairy tales..Tall tales..kathas full of Waddeh baba ji right in front of GURU GRANTH JI and Guru nanak JI Sahib..a Mere INSAAN is being addressed as WADDEH Baba Ji..Maha Purakh Ji..and we keep quiet..we hear that there are TUNNELS in the Himalays that Lead to Special Sarovars in the Tibetan Mountains where Shaheed Singhs like baba deep Singh Ji, Bhai mani Singh ji , bhai taru Singh ji, baba Banda Singh ji etc are all WAITING... wearing just kacheras and dastaars... ready to March through the Tunnel and emerge into PUNJAB to Make KHALSA RAAJ up to Mecca Medina...as Foretold by Guru nanak ji in Karnee Namah!! Guru Gobind Singh ji in "his PREVIOUS LIFE" di penance but ON THIS EARTH (Hemkunt)...and Now these shaheeds are all SOULS without bodies..but they wear kacheras, dastaars, live in the tibetan mountaisn, eat from the Sarovar...and have weapons they used before..and to RETURN to earth they will use this Tunnel and not be born again...

And so the Nataki chapters will go on and on..until we wake up..and take Guru ji advise..and begin to READ Gurbani..vichaar gurbani..understand Gurbani..and apply it...then and then ONLY will our lives Change for the better...otherwise be prepared to be ENTERTAINED.......Hollywoods Avataar in the Cinema..and the Sant Jis Chaubis Avataars in the Gurdawra. WE DESERVE what we GET.

We learnt no lesson from our Gurus... cannot we see so clearly that our Gurus in spite of being Nirankaar... never

I dont understan what you mean by that gurus were Nirakaar. Is it mean that the gurus were not human? Nirakaar is used for God if I can understand the bani. No human can be Nirakaar.

We sikhs believe that we are not Hindus. If we are not Hindus then why any Sikh can be Brahmgyani? Brahma is Hindu devta. W not call them Nanak gyani? We canot have it both ways not be Hindu yet be Brahmgyani.
Many people dont like to call Harmander because it means Hari/s Vishnu mander. Many are calling Darwar Sahib. Darwar is muslim name not sikhs. But we should not use Hindu's name but it is ok to call Darwar Sahib.
It mean the gurus who named it Harmander wrong. Can gurus be wrong?
If we want to save the Sikhism we should get rid of the stupid rituals and idol worship. We are just two face condeming and worship like Hindus.

Rupinder.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Mar 11, 2009
Brisbane Australia
Thank you very much Gyani ji for raising such an intersting topic. Please dont be offended, I respect you very much and your thoughts.

But to start with, I would like to know when and where you got the title "Giyani Ji" and how is it different from title "Brahmgyani" :omgg: Now, continuing on the topic, i would say NO Leader is a leader, without any followers, that means followers give birth to leaders

similarly

These sants, brahmgyani's Maha purkhs are mere Human beings, provided Blind faith followers dont follow them.

One man (brahmgyani, sant, mahapurkh in this case) being smart to fool around can be justified, but how can we justify millions of followers of these smart men, who accept to be fooled.

With the spread of internet, and other elctronic media, Sikh sangat is surely getting educated on thier own religion, and it surely can be termed as Jaagriti which is good for Sikh, Sikhi and Sikh way of life. But we should also be aware that anti-Gurmat elements also have same level of access to the media. This can only be balanced through competetive efforts by Gurmat elements so that we have positive outcome in the end.

We should never expect that these anti-Gurmat elements are gonna die out with time. In my opinion, it is God's way of maintaing the balance. If anti-gurmat is gone, we loose the challenge and thus new chances of learning from life experinces will also disappear. So anti-Gurmat is just as good as snake's poison is used to create antibodies to cure snake bite. Only diffrence is how we handle/use that poison.

The last point is about harmander sahib, Darbar sahib, and other names from different languages. My opinion is that a source of light spreads light, it should not really matter to us what name we give to it and in which language, if we can use that light to explore and discover new avenues it is serving the purpose or we can keep on fighting and waste time arguing my language is better than yours. Choice is ours.

Our Guru ji's used all kinds of languages to spread the divine word, and there are proofs of that in SGGS, so why are we fighting on names and languages? :thinkingmunda:

In the end I would say "When Faith becomes blind faith.. rituals are born"

Bhul Chuk Maaf ji

"Almighty leads pure ones, Victory belongs to Almighty" ikonkaar

Rupinder Singh

PS: ha ha ha I used smilies with full heart

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Rupinder Singh Ji.
Gurfateh.

Respect begets respect..its mutual. I love the Name your parents gave you.

1. The Gyani in my name is NOT the type associated with Brahmgyani....its a simple Academic Degree _ Hons in Punjabi Langauge similar to BA ons..BSC Hons, MBBS etc etc. Anyone willing to spend about three years studying Punjabi, Linguistics, Sikh religion, girmatt, gurbani, poetry, prose etc can get this Degree from Punjab University. Many thousands have it and the BEST ones like Gyani Ditt Singh of Singh Sabha lehr, Gyani Hira Singh dard etc got it from Punjab University Lahore before the Partition.

2. Secondly..today..any person who has the remotest connection with a Gurdawara..be it playing Tabla, kirtan, paath, etc etc is also called a GYANI. Even a utensil washing sevaddar may be addressed as Gyani ji...and also anyone who looks remotely..religious...gol puggh, chola, gatra kirpan etc...also get this "title".

3. Harmander...as used in GURBANI of SGGS was first used by GURU AMARDASS JI....as in "harmander Har sajjiah...this is for the HUMAN BODY. Our SREER is made by Waheguru to RESIDE WITHIN. Its HIS mandir.

Those who call the Harmander sahib constructed by Guru ramdass Ji, completed by Guur Arjun ji for the paraksh of AAD GRANTH (SGGS) as "Har(i) mandir are WRONG..there is no BIHAREE..its a SIHAREE which denotes Capital Har...for CREATOR. Its is Not Vishnus mandir..or the Hindu haris mandir...its named after the CREATOR. (But DONT make the mistake of beleiving that the CREATOR ONLY RESIDES in harmandar sahib Amrtisar..then you will find it very difficult to reoncile yourself with what Guru nanak ji went to MECCA to tell the Kazis..that ALLAH doesnt RESIDE in just One Place !! In GURMATT..the CREATOR is EVERYWHERE.

Darbar means COURT..and since its our GURU thta is in COURT..its perfectly OK to call any place where GURU JI is Paraksh as Sacha Patshah as DARBAAR SAHIB.

5. Your point about the Smart oen "brahmgyani" fooling ..BUT why millions can be fooled ?
Guru nanak ji went to Hardwaar....MILLIOINS who were fooled were there..
Till Today..even MORE MILLIONS who are still fooled..gather there every 12 years to stop the evils of a natural happening Eclipse of the Sun. Its the 3rd millineum..yet billions beleive the eclipse is a bad thing...must bathe in the Ganga to stop its influence.. Guur nanak jis teachings...presence...had little effect...so NUMBERS are no proof of anything...in fact the greater the number..more will be FOOLED..becasue they beleive...OH..so many CANNOT BE WRONG !! ha Ha that is precisely Right..the MORE a person can FOOL..the BIGGER he becomes.

Thank you for a refreshing view...:thumbsupp:

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
S S AKAL GIANI JI.

Practically I am out of words to add or express myself with words to appreciate your most open facts to wake up our community at large.

We have been increasingly made so much dependent that only priest we need to do path because he knows marayadas or other rituals and prayers on behalf of us will go more faster to Akal Purkh where as our basic teaching has been that Sikh can directly pray to Akal purkh than having any mediators.

We stopped every morning reading a simple Jap Ji sahib path which is so simple to understand by all with basic high school level education or no educations if some one just listen from many sources...

We became all in the hands of self made Babas and our leaders failed in their leadership to stand up to the fundamental Principal of Guru Nanak Dev ji coming eradicate all cast system and sent a message to the world that all human race is one except many are known by their deeds.

Then GURU Gobidh SUNGH JIi laid a final stones to eradicate the a cast system by inviting all to join SIKH faith regardless of any color,cast,gender and made them KHALSA(PURE ONE) .

The title was added as a SINGH to people who accepted the call of GURU GOBINDH SINGH JI to join to be known as KHALSA (pure one).

We reversed back again to cast system by adding surnames and start differentiating our selves calling other Majbi Singh or that by sur-names.This is the pictures today and another one is just emerging by Sehej Dhari which we never heard before.
Even Guru Dawars are being separated on the base of who goes their based on cast system.

We have been adopting the same cancer (cast system) which discriminated count less human beings by Brahman Wad practices.

Great awareness is needed to all Sikhs especially in the urban area ,still people do not know what is the power of casting VOTE in any democratic society.
To elect a wrong leader the society is bound to get bad leadership and get bad decision to protect our right and life styles..

When public elected that leader got in power, passes the law which are not what public agree upon,then the basic understanding to be careful casting any vote to get him elected again.n.
This is democratic procedure.

Instead what is happening in illiterate societies some of the self made leader gets the opportunity to lead the grieving people to large protest (MORCHA) to even to the extent they can sacrifices their lives if they are not heard by the democratically elected leaders.They will fight like they are fighting against Mugal Forcre.

All exercise of right can be exercised when the next election comes to elect the right leaders with his past performances

IF THERE IS ENOUGH AWARENESS TAUGHT BY LEARNING A BAD CHOICE TO ELECT A BAD LEADERS. Every one will cast their vote more carefully to the leaders who has a platform what the constituents looking for.

Then so called self made leaders will create a protest march (MORCHA) agaist the same leader who was rightly elected by same people who are ready to sacrifice their lives to oust him non democratic ways by taking laws in their hands as if they are under MUGAl RAJ.

Politician will be the last person to educate the masses the power of voting which can topple any government without firing a single bullet.

Awareness -Awareness .

We need every where so all Sikhs or followers of GURU NANAK DEV JI 's to understand SIKH philosophy and teachings.

I have not seen a single religion or faith where people pray every day for all humanity like SIKHS when they pray anywhere ,any time.

-TERE BHANE SARBAT KA BHALLA "sikhism"

-BIGGEST DEMOCRACIES HAS RULES AND LAW ENSHRINED IN THEIR
CHARTER OF RIGHTS THAT ALL CITIZENS HAS EQUAL RIGHTS OF FREE
SPEECH,ORIGINS,COLORS GENDERS.CAST SYSTEM.

-GURU NANA DEV JI ENSHRINED ALL THESE RIGHTS 500 YEARS
BACK "Sikhism".

Jaspi

BHULL CHUK MAF.

After a few decades... the SIKHS cant do any of the simplest jobs without these paid "Gyanis... Brahmgyanis... etc... Any "need"... sickness... happiness..<wbr>. new house... death... etc. etc. SIKHS go RUNNING around for a GYANI JI... to do parkash... ardass, kirtan... samapati... parshaad... <wbr>bhog... a SIKH CANNOT DO anything at all. THIS behaviour is in Direct DISOBEDIENCE to GURU JI... He TOLD us... NO Priests... no paid brahmins... a SIKH is in DIRECT touch with WAHEGURU !! But we forgot all that...and NOW the BILLION DEMAND MILK..and..Badaams, keju nuts..desi ghee, best shampoos, best soaps, best cars, best bedrooms in the house, and THOUSANDS in CASH..to perform akhand paath..ardass..kirtan..and we grumble..but we pay !! because we DONT KNOW HOW any more !!! And we PAY..even though we KNOW many don't do the paath..they skip pages by the bundle..they don't do ardass... they do kirtan of Kachi banis... they never come or come late... or leave early... they rush through to go to other programmes..samagams....we have no choice...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 18, 2007
London
Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji,

Excellent post, and firm response to the derawad/babawad that has been spreading like a virus for years and will carry on due to ignorance of Sikh's about their own faith and teaching!

The biggest thing is getting people out of the mental attitude that they "cant understand" Gurbani or that a man in a white pag and outfit has a superior presense on earth than them.

I saw this video yesterday about a Singh who is trying to take Mann Pehova to court but these guys have contacts in high places so, are untouchable in Punjab. It was quite distressing to see what this so called baba and his chela's have done to this Singh... (Also, this is the same baba that was given a clear chit from our good old jathedars from the SGPC - another comforting piece of news - not!)

YouTube - Sant Baba Mann Singh

God bless all with common sense to not be fooled by these pekhi's! :hopmad:

Avtar Singh

barfi

SPNer
Sep 9, 2008
london ch
There are two different schools of thought. One combines the values and Embodiment of what our Guru Sahibs taught with a basic grounding and working our life fwd in the material world.

the other school of thought delvs deeper into mysticism! Like the sufi order of muslims or the Nuns and Monks Of Christianity and Buddhism. The diff is in Christianity and Buddhism the socio economic realities push people further away and confine religion into a spiritual sphere. In Sikhism religion and the world go hand in hand. There are countless bad babbey but there are good babbey like baba Attar Singh Mastuana.

The bad air is coming from the Punjabi community why are we allowing ourselves to be duped in a way that is not happening to Christians muslims and Buddhists?

because we want an easy life! a real Baba Like Randhir Singh (AKJ) Bhai Rama Singh will tell you point blank u want to better your life set a program of Nitnem Mool Mantar and Naam. WHat do we want to do? Chase the best form of material life we can exhausting our energy when it comes to Realising sikhi through stages.

The protest within th sikh community on babbey is a wake up call but at the same time we must not forget that there are a minority of Good Babbey who have given immense contributions to the SIkh world Harnam SIngh Rampurkherawale Attar SIngh Isher Singh etc.

we may not agree in different jathebandis but the way fwd is to accept differences the way in which Bhai Rama Singh (Akj) would lovingly do seva anywhere irrespective of whether one group was pro or anti sant.

The time now is an Era of advancement, access to tools to better our lives. The only way to make a diff is to live that life and let it speak for itself. 10 people in one family will not think alike, n that is what the SIkh family is. I may respect ATtar SIngh for his contribution to the SIkh Panth and basic SRM but i may also lovingly embrace all my othr sikh brethren who are inclined to something diff. WHo am i to judge?

in one family 1 child will race to be on top like a SHer Punjabi, another child will be calm meditative and drawn into a spiritual realm. This is nature we cant help it we have to understand the variety in our own mahol family community systems. Otherwise we are dividing further

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
a BRahmgyani SANT JI did all that to an AMRITDHAREE SIKH ....a "Brahmgyani" who has so many Khalsa Singhs willing to do and die for him..refusing to see the reality...as Guru Ji declares..Call them NOt.."Blind" whose physical eyes have been damaged..Call them BLIND..who have perfect physical eyes with 20/20 vision..BUT REFUSE TO SEE !!

To recollect..this same Brahmgyani Sant ji sells "amrit" in Mineral Water-Bottles..exported to overseas markets like Dubai.....with instructions to ..."just pour one amrit bottle into a well to make a lot of amrit...with such a "amrit in a Bottle" who needs Panj Piayaras ??:confusedkudi:

Simranman1

Munmaysimeran.
SPNer
Feb 24, 2006
wolverhampton, UK
SSA Barfi,
Thank you 4 the reply, very nice.
Now on reading the SGGS, we read mention of manmukh to satgure, and all stages in between, as outlined in japji, with quite a concise meaning. This means that each stage is testable, doesn't it?
Much obliged. Thanx v-much.:blushh:

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
S S AKAL JI.

The core of the issue is that all Sikhs know the basic reality what Guru Nanak Dev Ji has blessed all of us and every one firmly have a faith in our Gurus.

But when these self made Gurus manuplate all kinds of their sweet tactics to get these masses to follow them . that is where the people need to have complete awareness taught by the learned priests in the local Guru Dwaras.

Like old saying "what goes around ,comes around". The time is not that far when all these mahapursh .mahagiani,has to face the consequences by the same followers when truth will come to confront them.THESE PAKHANDIES ARE USUALLY VERY MUCH VIOLENT AND THEIR AIDS TO PROTECT THEM. SO LET THE NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE TO LOOK AFTER THEM.

Though nothing is about to change without any damages to Sikhism respect but truth will prevail.

The more we keep on making aware the Sikh community to come back to the same plate form what Guru Ji created for all of us.

............KHUAR HOIn SABH MILANGE.............................

I WISH ALL MY SIKH BROTHERN AND SITERS,MOTHERS, FATHERS,CHILDERENS TO BE STRONG TO STAY CONNECTED TO THE TRUTH AND SIKHISM WILL CONTINUE TO FLOURISH AS LONG AS THERE IS CIVILIZATIONS EXISTING.

"...........ADH SACH,JUGAD SACH,HABHI SACH.NANAK HOSI BHI SACH".. is eternal facts

THERE IS PERFECT EXAMPLE TO REMEMBER WHEN SIKHS WERE TOLD WHO WILL BE THEIR NEXT GURU FOR THEM. THE ANSWER WAS THAT YOU CAN FIND HIM IN BABA BAKALA.

FORTUNATLY WHEN MAKHAN LUBANA CAME OUT FROM TROUBLED WATER TIDE HE WENT TO BABA BAKALA TO DONATE PROMISED 5 ASHRAFIES TO THE GURU.

BUT TO HIS SURPRISE THERE WERE OVER 40 BABAS MADE THIER PREWSENCE TO BE WORSHIPPED .

BEING CONFUSED BY SO MANY BABAS ,DECIDED TO TEST EACH OF THE BY GIVING ONE ONE ASHRAFI SO THE REAL GURU WILL SPEAK UP ABOUT THE REAL PLEDGED HE MADE.

SAME THING HAPPENED GURU TEG BAHUDAR JI POLITY HOLD HIS WRIST
WHEN HE PLACED ONE ASHRAFI ON GURU'S FEET AND GURU TEG BAHUDUR ASKED BHAI YOU PROMISED ME 5 AND HOW COME YOU ARE GIVING US ONE ONLY.

WITH HAPPINESS HE WENT ON THE ROOF OF THAT HOUSE AND STARTED SHOUTING TO THE WORLD "GURU LADHO RE ,GURU LADHO RE"

TRUTH IS ALWAYS ETERNAL AND HERE TO STAY FOR EVER.

AFTER WHAT GURU TEG BAHAUDUR SAHIB GONE THROUGH RIGHT FROM AGE 18 AND UP IS SELF EXPLANATORY.

MY INNER WISH I PRAY FOR GREAT LOVE TO PREVAILS AMONG US ALL AND USE OUR BUDHI HOW TO LIVE IN DEMOCRACY WHICH WE ARE MOST FORTUNATE TO HAVE ONE IN INDIA.

EVERY YOUNG MAN MAKE HIS DUTY TO MAKE SIKH COMMUNITY AWARE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF CASTING VOTES ESPECIALLY IN VILLAGES.

ELECT A LEADER WHO IS ACCOUNTABLE TO PROTECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND YOU WILL ENJOY THE ESSENCE OF DEMOCRACY WITHOUT GIVING ANY KINDS OF SHAHEEDE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

JASPI.

SSA Barfi,
Thank you 4 the reply, very nice.
Now on reading the SGGS, we read mention of manmukh to satgure, and all stages in between, as outlined in japji, with quite a concise meaning. This means that each stage is testable, doesn't it?
Much obliged. Thanx v-much.:blushh:

Simranman1

Munmaysimeran.
SPNer
Feb 24, 2006
wolverhampton, UK
SSA Jaspi,
Again,Thank you 4 the reply, very nice. you miss the point, or only partialy understand it, you mention the test of two of the Gurus, trherefor there are tests.
Much obliged. Thanx v-much.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL JI.

My humble apology what we I meant (test) means when Makhan Lubana
encounter so many pretending gurus put up their Deras, he decided to donate one Ashrifi to all thinking the real Guru will know the truth about his isoriginal amount of pledge.

So he finally recognized Guru Teg Bahudar JI.

jaspi

SSA Jaspi,
Again,Thank you 4 the reply, very nice. you miss the point, or only partialy understand it, you mention the test of two of the Gurus, trherefor there are tests.
Much obliged. Thanx v-much.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Garud Paran says...

Donate a Cow to a Brahmin..You will get 100,000 COWS..in HEAVEN.
Not satisfied with that..the wily robber adds the following conditions...
Its better IF the Cow is of a Very GOOD BREED, gives a LOT of MILK..is healthy...
Its even better IF you cover the Horns with GOLD...its Feet with SILVER..its Back with COPPER, its Tail with PEARLS.....

ANY WONDER then WHY our MODERN BRAHMINS....drool ??? THIS is the POSITION they wnat in SIKHI....that is why they adorn themsleves with such GRANDIOSE TITLES and tell us FAKE TALES form these PURANS....and INSTILL the PURANS instead of GURBANI of SGGS becasue Gurbani REJECTS and DESTROYS all these Fake Tales and Rituals..

AS long as we continue sleeping and letting these fake brahmgyanis TELL US what to do..instead of US Taking the toruble to LISTEN to the GURU FIRSTHAND...we will contineu to sink into the Brahmin QUICKSAND.... BRAHMIN of the Graud Pran is now:thumbsupp:....Brahm (in ) gyani..BRAHMINGYANI....this is a combination of OLD Sherab in NEW BOTTLE !! recognise and be aware..

An EXAMPLE of one is given below...:

GARUD PURAN also says..PUT GHEE into a DEAD man's MOUTH...When you next attend a SIKH Funeral...watch carefully....as the "sikhs" rush to put GHEE into the dead BODY's MOUTH !!....Watch carefully...many many other RITUALS...all taken from this Garud Puran...

More to follow....:veryhappymunda1:

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL. Giani Gernail Singh Ji.

You just have written all so true words as if it came out from my soul.The problem is this trend of falling into trap with these self made Babas started developing since last 15 years on high numbers.They (BABAS)targeted specific societies who are neither educated nor rich enough to understand.

All the masses has initial knowledge of Sikh practices that there is no place of rituals or ghost or any other dogmatic issues except one God.

Most important and vital sources can be established by having educated Priest to give PARCHAR at grass routs in the Guru Dawars in each village or cities.

AWARENESS -AWARENESS AWARENESS IS THE KEY TO EDUCATE THE COMMUNITY OF THEIR RIGHTS TO AVOID ELECTING A LEADER LIKE INDRA GANDHI OR TO START OTHER MOVEMENT IN PUNJAB BY RELIGIOUS FANATICS WITHOUT HAVE ANY SOLID PLATE FORM TO ACCOMPLISH THE GOAL..

WE ALL KNOW THAT THESE POLITICIAN WILL NEVER LIKE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS TO LOOSE ANY VOTE.

More and more rituals are being adapted by public at large back from hinduism.

Again this has become #1 problem and these Babas prey on poor people to lure to their Deras by touts roaming all over to spread rumors that this Baba that Baba can fulfill all one's needs by praying on behalf of them to God....

This cancer will continue to more wide spread then it will be too late.

Jaspi

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Here is another young man with serious doubts...about Graud Puran kathawachkas and Gurbani connection..

READ ON:

Dear Cyber Sangat,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh ||

For the last few days, it was coming in my mind to share this message with Sangat. I am not a giani or a missionary or a learned person. So I am asking for help of yours. Many people sought my views regarding his Katha but I did not have answers.

Bhai Thakur (Singh) cited an example from Sikh history and he quoted Guru Hargobind sahib saying, “ Garud Puran is also true”. Either Bhai Thakur Singh does not know what Grud Puran says or he does not know Gurbani . For those who do not know anything about grud puran, it is a dialogue between Garud(a bird of the size of a pigeon) and his rider Vishnoo. All the Hindu rituals after someone’s death are based on this. Those who are interested can read it from the website.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/<wbr>hin/gpu/

For those who are interested, this website also contains a book on Sikh History by Darothy Field, a rare book for download.

Garud Puran mentions about Sharadas which are ridiculed in Gurbani.
(Without Sharadas no one can go to heaven, there are ten avatars namely mach(fish), kachh(tortoise), varah, nar singh, vaaman, ramchand, sri krishan, budh and kalgi whose name should be chanted. First sharad happens on anniversary should be done on ekadsi.)

There are pinds(a roll made from barley or rice) which are donated. The soul walks everyday 247 Yojanas to reach Jampuri. There are several villages which appear on the way where soul is tortured. There is also a vetrany or Betrany river whose size is 400 koss wide, in which only blood flows. To cross this river one need to donate a cow to a Brahman . Garud Puran says that Cow should be black or yellow color[ I have not seen any yellow colored cow yet] , it should give plenty of milk, her horns should be clamped with gold, her feet with silver, back with copper and her tail should be tied with pure pearls. Garud Puran further says If you donate one cow to a Brahman, you will get one hundred thousands of cows in return. If someone eats Brahmans money he/she will stay in hell for sixty thousand years. Gurmat condemns such false stories. Guru Granth says about this.

http://www.srigranth.org/<wbr>servlet/gurbani.gurbani?<wbr>Action=KeertanPage&K=358&L=10&<wbr>id=16435

Where Grud Purana says various things including ghee and panj ratni should be inserted into dead person’s mouth, Guru Granth says this.
http://www.srigranth.org/<wbr>servlet/gurbani.gurbani?<wbr>Action=KeertanPage&K=648&L=12&<wbr>id=28181
http://www.srigranth.org/<wbr>servlet/gurbani.gurbani?<wbr>Action=KeertanPage&K=1160&L=9&<wbr>id=49870

Can someone ask Bhai Thakur Singh, why did he lie in Sangat? He might have read that story from somewhere, but it is our duty to be careful when telling such stories to the Sangat. Some writers have written Guru Gobind Singh distributed Bhang and opium to his followers, do we believe that?.

Regards,
Jasbir Singh(Sydney, Australia)

Note: ALL those Pind Puran, diwas lighted, shardhs, b{censored}es. Kambals and chadras, on the dead body.etc etc and other RITUALS from these Purans have been Categorically REJECTED by SGGS and REAFFIRMED AS REJECTED in the SRM....YET MOST SIKHS carry on doing them...because MOST babas and Brahmgyianis are there to ensure these are NOT REJECTED !!:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot: WATER...STIRRED..NOT SHAKEN !! ???

sssobti

SPNer
Apr 3, 2010
Respected gyani ji,
Guru fateh,
No words to appreciate your views on so called self proclaimed brahmgianis and sants.Every awakned & blessed soul shall be greatfull to u for highlighting these points on net. I feel it is just ur boundless love emotions,for our great guru sahibans,which made u to call them nirankars. This goes against the basic logic of our preachers.Is it not better to call them REALLY BLESSED AKARS SEND BY THE ONLY NIRANKAR TO AWAKEN US.
Guru Rakha, & BHUL CHUK MAFF,
Sukhvinder singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Guru Piayario jios,
Sukwinder singh Ji,

When I use the word "Nirnakaar" in association with the earthly sroops of the Ten Gurus shaib, one Guru Jyot now residing in SGGS....and what Guru Amardass Ji ahs written..bani nirankaar hai, Bani Guru Hai, Bani Amrit Hai...i mean it that way. The ten sroops brought us Nirankaar's Divine Message..and it is now available to us for eternity in SGGS ( although thta sroop is also earthly made of paper and ink etc, just as the earlier earthly sroops were made of the elements everything here is made of.

Guru Ji has laready written in japji Sahib what Nirankaar is...He never comes in any form...and in the Sohila shabad...gagan mein thaal aartee Guru Ji then declares that He is NOT thta far away either..He is everywhere too...its up to us to KNOW HIM.

GURU NANAK broke the CHAINS of AVTAARWAAD that bound earlier religion - Hinduism. Guur Ji BROKE us away form DEH..the Human BODY..and these Modern Brahm-in-Gyanis among us want us to RE-CHAIN us to the DEH...worship of the Human BODY...so that they cna then begin milking the worshippers of the human body via.."I am the WAY"..listen and do what i say....

Its also not that true that the Babas target "poor" people...the Poor people are just for NUMBERS to impress others..the actual targets are the MALIK BHAGOS...as they can supply them with contacts, money etc. Today i just came across a Malik Bhago who was instructed by a Brham-in-Gyani to do 250 Japji sahibs to win his upcoming court case as time is rather short to do a sehaj paath (actually Baba has a prior arrangement elsewhere and wnated a way out)....and the Malik Bhago contacted me to see IF I could get my Gurbani studnets to help out..She told me..Gyani Ji, get me 25 students to do 10 Japji Sahibs for me..by MONDAY and I will pay them $10 each. NOW just by CHANCE..IF this MB does win her case...it will be Pay abck time for the Baba on hsi next viist..IF she LOSES..then the blame will flal on soem poor student who.." must have mispronounced some word..didnt do the paath properly..in fact there are 10,001 excuses..." The FACT that this MB DIDNT GET PREGNANT with a Male child..after she did the 40 day chlisa..of 5 sukhmani shaibs daily..getting up at 4 am daily, sitting on a white chadar, and ABSTAINING FROM all sexual relations with her husband at all times for the 40 days..blah blah blah..and the Baba said..You did it all very well..but your husband lusted after you one Morning..his dirty mind spoiled the chalisa...and the hubby wife are now not on speaking terms....( and I have a sneaky feeling the baba is preparing his own FIELD for SOWING .............??? Baddy me..for doubting a Brahm-in-Gyani !!. This Lady comes form a Kirtan paath doing family which had SGGS parkash at home since ages...To ME it looks like they have been living in UTTER DARKNESS inspite of having the GYAAN DA SOORAJ right there insde the house....and they are not about to do anything to benefit from the SGGS any time soon...THANKS to the BRAHMGYANIS they adore so much.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: