• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Anti Sikhs Hijacking Froum

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Kindly visi the following site

http://www.sikhrajput.com/index.htm

and see the forum.

It reminds us that how filthy and prevert can a person who says that Sikhs are Hindus can be.

Kindly see all the forum and need to be carefull with such peole who misinterpret Gurbani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Dasham Granth Sahib Ji.

Das feels soory for such peole who have hell in thier mind.

If some from this forum give them a befitting reply there than Das will be greatfull.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Re: Anti Sikhs highjacking froum

WJKK
WJKF
Dear Amanji truly Yaar, it is not accesible. But as Devinesanativeji said only Vijaydeepji is enough because he is Sawa Lakh de Baraabar surely.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

wjkk
wjkf

which browser you are using.it is not accessible in opera but it is accessible in avant and internet explorer

Sep 11, 2005

The Forum is accessible , And there are some hooligans from the Hell , using sikh names , may be they are muslims..........

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

Those guys are most probaly misguided reactioanry Hindus.

Das has told some of his enlightended Sikhs bretherns like Bhai Amrit Pal Singh Ji Amrit(Amritworld.com) and Rajinder Singh Ji Jutla(info-sikh.com).

While brother Amrit has writtan that where did that poster was wrong in sikhawareness.com but could not be posting in that forum as Amrit Brother is not well due to ill health.

Soon perhaps Rajinder Singh ji will take on them.

Das was eager to post there but due to radical mind and wrong wording hindus in general would have felt insulted had Das posted something there.

Das wants to remind brother DRKhalsa about another site where dito things were writtan.

It is amusing that till anti Sikh things are writtan in those sites people let it remain while something otherwise hurting to Hindu is writtan ,the site becomes off line.

This could be the fact about who is behind such sites.

Das can say that the poster of that site does not know hinduism at all.

Das is posting the feedbaCK FROM BROTHER AmritPal Singh Ji below from site

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness/viewtopic.php?t=7808&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

I thought 'Chalo us website di sair kar aayiye', so I went there. Thanks a lot to those funny posters there. I laughed a lot today.
icon_lol.gif

One brother says:

</SPAN>Quote: Why do u lot celebrate HINDU festivals such as:

DIWALI,
HOLI,
RAKHRI,
And EVEN VAISAKHI
AND LOHRI

Oh my God! Are all of these festivals Hindu festivals? Wow!

I thought Diwali was related to Sri Ram Chandra Ji. He was NOT a Hindu. I repeat, he was NOT a Hindu. He was a Sikh (Shishya) of his Guru. I repeat, he was a Sikh of his Guru. The word 'Hindu' was not even invented in his time, so cannot be called Hindu. He was a 'Kesdhari', like any of Khalsa.
icon_biggrin.gif
Because Sri Ram was a Sikh, so 'Diwali' is a Sikh festival. No?
icon_biggrin.gif

Hmmmm...., Why do Hindus celebrate Diwali, which is NOT a 'Hindu-festival'?
icon_biggrin.gif
Koi gal nahi ji. Let them celebrate. Festivals are common for all. We (Sikhs) are happy to see if non-Sikhs celebrate our festivals.
icon_biggrin.gif

'Holi' is a festival, which belongs to 'Holika' and Prahlad Ji. They were 'Daitya' (demons). Now see, Prahlad was not a Hindu, but a Sikh of his Guru. How can anyone say that 'Holi' is a Hindu festival?
icon_biggrin.gif

Quote: why not start new festivals SOLELY BASED ON SIKHI??

icon_biggrin.gif

What are Gurpurbs?

What is Hola Mahalla?

icon_biggrin.gif

Quote: REMOVE THE NAMES RAM, KRISHNA, SHIVA, DURGA, BRAHMA FROM BOTH OF UR GRANTHS AND REPLACE THEM WIV WAHEGUROO!

icon_biggrin.gif

Hindus leaders are agreed (Vishva Hindu Prishad is included) to remove many stanzas from their 'sacred' books, which are considered against 'Shudras'. The chairman of 'Anusuchit Jaati Commision' (Sooraj Bhan) had already made announcement in this regards. Before giving suggestions to Sikhs, please try to save YOUR OWN sacred books, dear. Well, you can do nothing. I am sure.
icon_biggrin.gif

Quote: TAKE OUT THE CHAPTERS IN DASAM GRANTH BASED ON THE 24 AVTAARS INCLUDING LORD BRAHMA KRISHNA RAM ETC!

If you think they were Hindus, please quote ANY of old HINDU text, which says that they were HINDUS.
icon_biggrin.gif

</SPAN>

Quote: take out the banis of the 18 HINDU PANDITS who contributed more banis to the granth than the gurus!

Bhagat Ramanand Ji says, "SATGUR Main Balhaari Tor". If he had a SATGUR, then Ramanand Ji was surely a SIKH of his Satguru. Did he ever claim that he was a HINDU?
icon_biggrin.gif

11 Brahman Bhatts were Sikhs. They personally came to Guru Arjan Dev Ji and embraced Sikhism. Their descendants were AMRITDHARI KHALSA.

Ik Ardas Bhaat Keerat Kee, GUR RAAMDAAS Raakhoh Sharnaayee

Last edited:

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

Dear Vijaydeep

Yes I remeber the other site with same content in the past
I have been to sikhawreness and found Amritpal ji's approch excellent to gets correct facts from history and compare our sikh history with history of these people

Jatinder Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: