• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Anti Dote To Conversion :

Dec 8, 2005
Dear brothers / Sister

SSAKAL:)

The one way to promote anti conversion begining to afflict our religion is our unique gift to the mankind. We must espounge it in the loudest way

"SARBAT DA BHALLA ".

The concept of conversion then automatically losses its relevances.

I Agree with Dear Dhillion as below the correct Ans is "

EDUCATION , EDUCATION and EDUCATION "

What is your opinion on this.

luv

hps62:) :D :cool: :star: :wah:

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
hps62 said:
Dear brothers / Sister

SSAKAL:)

The one way to promote anti conversion begining to afflict our religion is our unique gift to the mankind. We must espounge it in the loudest way

"SARBAT DA BHALLA ".

The concept of conversion then automatically losses its relevances.

What is your opinion on this.

luv

hps62:) :D :cool: :star: :wah:

Well the way I see it is that Islam has been converted from free submission to forcefully impose, the sharia was willingly observed by the olden times muslims as they loved the deen so much that they used to go for pesh as we do when we do something wrong and willingly accepted punishment, but today the logic has been turned on its head and now the muslim people are forced to accept the edicts of fanatical self-appointed mullahs who have raised themselves to the level of prophet (btw someone told me that ayatollah khomenie was a sikh) and anyways what I am trying to say is that all prophets and gurus never denied the sovereignity of man as a free spirit to choose and this is learned in sikhism where the panj piare willing surrendered their heads, but today in islam the people are not giving their heads through submission or islam their heads are taken by force.

Fear politics rules the roost and the day will not be far where history will repeat itself if we do not act and uphold the gurus dharam. I would not worry about other conversions such as christianity cos people convert to this religion because of materialistic reasons people in india need employment if they had a job they wouldnt convert its as simple as that no one in their rightmind would leave sikhi thats for sure.

EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION as Tony Blair would say.

ISDhillon:wah:

Dec 8, 2005
Dear Dhillion ji

SSAKAL

ref your comment "btw someone told me that ayatollah khomenie was a sikh."

This sounds Interesting .
I know that Sikhs were Global.

But Global to the point of being a Imam is indeed fascinating and interesting.

Any Pope who was a Sikh ???

If this is true then our mission as SIKHs is over .

We have united the world as one big family.
ONE Father of all.

One never knew the power of SIKHIE.

WGWKWGF:) :cool: :wah: :up:

Sep 11, 2005
But What good the Educated People are doing ?

What type of education will elevate Society ?

Intelligent Quotient Based Education or Emotional Quotient Based Education ?

Dec 8, 2005
dear brother

Life is not only between this or that .

It is also about both and many combinations.

Intelligent Quotient Based Education or Emotional Quotient Based Education ?

Ans :- Intelligent Quotient Based Education + Emotional Quotient Based Education .

mathemitacally it is not - it is + sign.

luv

hps62:) :D :cool: :wah:

May 16, 2005
Vernon, BC Canada
Don't know if I have read your post right... I think the sikh people need to do more reaching out to the world, instead of reaching in most of time. If we tried to educate and try to bring in new followers into Sikh like we did in the living guru days, we would all benefit from it. Because we don’t have very many resources for new people, it still hard for new sikh because of lack of help and resources.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Growing outside and inside is part of the progressive people cycle that makes a “successful” religion (people). I drew up this diagram to show ppl what I mean. Of course, there would be more in the cycle, but these are the big ones:

The big parts of the cycle: Growth, Maintain faith, and united group.
khalsaR3.png

I’ll explain ore on this later, however it basically shows that when a religious ppl do these things, their community and moral can be greatly uplifted.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: