• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Amrit Vela On Moon ? Once A Lunar Month !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Amrit Vela on moon? Only once a month?

ON Greenland/North Pole ?? once a YEAR ?? what about...Mars..in SPACE ??

In Gurbani Class , we discussed 6th Pauree of Maajh ki Vaar, in which there was a mention of special techniques, auspicious Dates and times to do special tasks/ prayers etc people do to recite WAHEGURU...RAAM...GOPAL..NARAYAN..etc etc as "NAAM JAPP" ...and no sooner said than..the inevitable uqestion came up like a ??? floater... that the usual conception of "Meditating and sitting before dawn and chanting GOD's physical(?) name" would also be called under the same technique, and doing special task at special time??

"Amrit Vela" is the WORD !!! Simple but made complicated by vested interests...
and emphasized on its importance.
Now, the thing is like everybody has a different perspective of a word, and we cannot impose our opinion to others.

For a different perspective, let us see that generally for everybody 10 + 10 = 20, but if somebody, say person "X" starts saying 10 + 10 = 100, we would say either "X" doesn't know math or is an idiot... But... what if "X" knows a different Math called Binary calculations, in which 10 means 2, and 100 means 4!! So, as per general Math, 2+2=4, which is true! For my personal preference, I like Binary, as it doesn't have gray areas, and only has YES (1) or NO (0)!
Guru Sahib taught us to be aware ALL THE TIME.."AAKLEEN SAHIB SEVEAH....", and try to see what other is saying. This could be a possibility that whatever is prevailing could be another illusion?

Ok, let us come to the topic again...

I went through Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha's mahankosh (punjabi dictionary) and Prof. Sahib Singh's writings, and they too mentions that Amrit Vela means

1. The time of the clock before sunrise PARBHAAT as in Bahi Gurdass Jis Vaar and also Gurbani....
  2. The time of freedom
Now, I personally like the latter, but the prevailing meaning is the prior one...

I searched for "Amrit Vela" in Guru Granth Sahib, and found only 3 shabads (please correct if I am wrong):
1. Amrit Vela, Sach Naao, Vadeyai Veechar (Pg.2) <PAGE 2 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here it means the time of full blossom, the time of enlightenment
2. Amrit Velae Vatay Har Bhagti, Har Liv Laayi (Pg 734) <PAGE 734 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here, in the meanings, he meant "the ealry time of spiritual life"
3. Babiha Amrit Velae boleya <PAGE 1285 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here Prof Sahib means the dawn, but I know that BrainFever bird or Babiha, shrieks all day and night before monsoon.

More, by Shaikh Fareed ji "PAGE 1383 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan)."Fareeda, pichhal raat na jaageyoh, jeevadro muyeoh"
Could this mean the dawn of the life, instead of usual day's dawn??

Since, It is always wiser to look at all angles, cover all the bases.. ...and then finding the Truth, so that it cannot be shaken from any angle, my science stream students came up with this....

Usual meaning of Amrit Vela is dependent on Sun, and earth's rotation around sun, so that wherever sun-rises, the usual day-timers can do their tasks. This theory doesn't satisfy Night-time workers, say 8pm-6am workers. A truck driver cannot stop his truck on highway to do NAAM SIMRAN for 45mins at 2:45am, because 4am the sun will rise??This theory also doesn't satisfy the Astronauts! They would be looking at sun all the time for few days!! And in GREENLAND..the North Pole..the SUN NEVER SETS.for Six months..and Never RISES for the other six....so "Amrit Vela" will come only TWICE ???

The moon's rotation is such that it doesn't look like rotating at all, as we always see same side of moon towards earth. This is because the speed of moon's orbit and revolution is same! Now, when the astronauts (or future earthlings) settle down on moon, which time would they follow? Earth's or Moon's?? If they follow Moon's, the amrit vela will come once a Lunar month.

What will you do?? WHAT CAN YOU DO ?? is the better question..a DILEMMA of our own making..our own stupidity...

in A MATTER OF A FEW DECADES WE ARE GOING TO BE LIVING ON THE moon..AND MAYBE Mars..OTHER WORLDS LIE BEFORE us....AND AS WE know..gurbani is eternal truth..unassailable...ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE..TRULY universal. iTS our "dated AND MISINFORMED DISTORTIONS THAT FAIL...as they already do in SHIFT WORK, on the North Pole, and in other situations. When Gurbani was written 500 years ago..all such DIDNT EXIST..BUT neverthe elss GURBANI beign true for etwernity took care of all these...Its OUR own limited meanings that are in trouble..and we still INSIST we are RIGHT...and drag in Gurbani, Bhai Gurdass ji into OUR MUDDY HOLE we have dug for ourselves !!

The Prevailing meaning of Amrit Vela being ALWAYS three hours Before DAWN.. iS smashed to smithereeens before the ONSLAUGHT of Science, social living, spiritual love etc...

SACH is ALWAYS..TRUE.... as Guru Ji already said..AAD SACH..JUGAAD SACH...NANAK HOSEE BHEE SACH.....

SACH NEVER GETS OLD...NEVER TEARS..NEVER BREAKS..NEVER has a SPOT

No body can say with a CERTAINTY that his version of Amrit Vela is RIGHT..BUT the EVIDENCE points in a DIRECTION that declares..., prevailing meaning of Amrit Vela is not what it means!!
Its time we take a break and RELEASE our Minds to what GURBANI ACTUALLY means and PRACTISE that...Waheguru is never pleased so easily...as by FOLLOWING HIS HUKM...and LIVING LIFE as HE INTENDS....:happy::happy::happy:

Feb 7, 2008
Re: Answering Doubts of Dalbeer Singh Ji Regarding Bani onto the Tenth Master

Bhai nand lal ji on Amritvela and gurmantra

Gursikh rahet sunhu ray mee-t.
Parbhatay uth kar hi-t cheet.
Waheguru mantaar so jaap.
Kar ishnaan parh-hay jap jaap.

O Gursikh friends, listen to the rahet, the code of conduct.
Arise in wee hours of the morning and in your heart lovingly contemplate
Meditate upon the mantar 'Waheguru'.
Take a bath and recite (the Bani) Jap Ji and Jaap (Sahib).

Post copied to http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/dasam-granth/25573-amrit-vela-moon-once-lunar-month.html So not to break up the flow of this discussion. aad0002

Feb 7, 2008

Inder Singh Ji,
Gurfateh.

Please READ...carefully before jumping to conclusions.
Bhalkey..parbhaat...etc all mean..Just Before dawn.
IN Fact when a Guest in ones house stays the night and says..aseen bhalkey jawangeh..means they will leave in the MORNING.
Gurbani is contemporary..and not time based/dated.
read my new Thread...and give your comments..:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Giani ji

Think it again. When does bhalke start. Can you give me the time when bhalke starts.

Then keep in mind SIKH REHAT MARYDA> THose who wrote sikh rehat maryada were no novices. They knew sikhi very well much more than you and me.

Also keep in mind what panj piaras instruct us when giving Amrit.

Feb 7, 2008

Bhai Desa singh ji on Gurmantra

Waheguru nit bhachan Ochare
Waheguru Ko Hirde thare
Aage avaat singh jo pave
Waheguru kee Fateh Bolaave

Utter the (mantar) Waheguru daily.
Absorb the (mantar) 'Waheguru into your heart.
Upon meeting a Singh face to face, utter the salutation of Waheguru (meaning utter Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh).

rehatnam Bhai Desa singh ji

Feb 7, 2008

Tankah nam of Bhai nand lal ji On jap of whaeguru

Souno Nand Lal eh saaj
Parguth krao aapnoo raaj
Chaar baran ek baran krao
Waheguru Ka jaap jpao

Listen Nand Lall with rapt attention.
I will bring into manifestation our reign.
(In which) the four castes I'll make into one.
(and) initiate the contemplation of the (mantar) Wahe

Feb 7, 2008

Guru ji says on ang 321

har maarag saaDhoo dasi-aa japee-ai gurmant.
The Holy Saint has shown me the Way to the Lord; I chant the GurMantra.

321 SGGS ji

Feb 7, 2008

vaahu vaahu aap akhaa-idaa gur sabdee sach so-ay.
Waaho! Waaho! The Lord Himself causes us to praise Him, through the True Word of the Guru's Shabad.

vaahu vaahu sifat salaah hai gurmukh boojhai ko-ay.
Waaho! Waaho! is His Eulogy and Praise; how rare are the Gurmukhs who understand this.

vaahu vaahu banee sach hai sach milaavaa ho-ay.
Waaho! Waaho! is the True Word of His Bani, by which we meet our True Lord.

naanak vaahu vaahu karti-aa parabh paa-i-aa karam paraapat ho-ay. ||1||
O Nanak, chanting Waaho! Waaho! God is attained; by His Grace, He is obtain

514 SGGS ji

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji

Its time we take a break and RELEASE our Minds to what GURBANI ACTUALLY means and PRACTISE that...Waheguru is never pleased so easily...as by FOLLOWING HIS HUKM...and LIVING LIFE as HE INTENDS....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I agree. When will that time come? :wah:

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
As far as I understand and conclude after going thro Gianni jee's and Inder veer jee's texts from Gurbani and other scriptuers ; "Amrit Vela" is that only period when your soul is able met HIM by way of Naam or meditation on HIM. It could be any moment, whether a period in a so called solar day or even once in your life. So keep on mediatating on HIS NAAM every moment of your life, on every walk of your life. It is HE who knows when HE makes that precise moment AMRITVELA for you. Our job is to keep on doing and HE will definately make that a AMRITVELA.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Inder ji,

Those people that Guru Ji saw and described.....Logan Raam khilonna jana..were DOING exactly what you want..
Waheguru is not a khillonna to be played with or played...mere mouthing..chanting..BUT..
HUKM RAZAII CHALLNNA..WALK along the MARG....not talk about it....REHIT is a Discipline to enable our BODIES to be strong to FOLLOW the MAARG of HUKM..imho some people take it just as merely ritualised bathing japping etc...they think just READING the recipe is enough..baking and eating the cake is difficult.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
As far as I understand and conclude after going thro Gianni jee's and Inder veer jee's texts from Gurbani and other scriptuers ; "Amrit Vela" is that only period when your soul is able met HIM by way of Naam or meditation on HIM. It could be any moment, whether a period in a so called solar day or even once in your life. So keep on mediatating on HIS NAAM every moment of your life, on every walk of your life. It is HE who knows when HE makes that precise moment AMRITVELA for you. Our job is to keep on doing and HE will definately make that a AMRITVELA.

Hardip Singh Ji,
Gurfateh.

YOU have got the point...and more and more Young people are GETTING THIS POINT.
This is what makes some people SWEAT.
GURBANI is never literal..merely surface meanings..Farid Jis KAATH KI ROTI is NOT a Bread made of WOOD !! But sadly many would like us to beleive just THAT....that farid Ji had a wooden roti shaped "roti" that he took a bite on when he was hungry...so as not to waste time eating etc...

You made the Connection. Take the Internet..for example...we sign in..and click "connect"....our browser 'loads"...and we 'connect" or we dont...so we try again..and again...and Again...until that split second when we CONNECT. WAHEGURU is like that...we TRY and FOLLOW HIS MAARG>>HIS PATH>>HUKM>>in PRACTISE...living our LIVES accordingly....and HE DECIDES when we CONNECT..its HIS KIRPA DRISHTEE.

Its also true ( in most cases..bUT NOT ALL) that certain "peak" hours..and off peak hours...in OFF peak we cna connect easier.. Similarly in the Early DAWN...night is cool, noise level is lowest, and its like "off peak"...so its EASIER to CONNECT...BUT we still have to STRESS that we must have the "right equipment"..we must have been LIVING our LIFE according to Gurbani...then only we connect and then again HIS KIRPA is still there.

The way I see it..RITUALISED BEHAVIOUR....like Simran Sessions...lights off, music, special clothes, chhotte dastaar must, etc etc in the Name of Naam japp is all PLAYING Waheguru..More and more Gurdwaras are jumping on this bandwagon...BUT individual Sikh Lives remain the SAME as always..NO CHANGES.

Our Local Gurdwara has different crowds..
1. Early Morning..the 2.45 am types..come in chhotte dastaars (yellow parnas), switch off all lights, sit in hall and chant...and then disappear.
2. Second group...come for Asa Ki vaar...Asaan dee bani parree hai aasa pooreahn kareen
3. Third Group come for Chaah and Parautheh Breakfast !!
4. Fourth Group come for Sukhmani sahib..they do ardass..sukhan dee bani parreeh haisukh deneh...
5. Fifth group come for Kirtan Darbar/ivited by soemones paath da bhog wedding etc..
6 Sixth only come for sangraand puranmashi sant b{censored}es etc.
7 seventh are rare..they only come on Vasakhi..one a year...

The membership of all 5 groups varies...No one moves either UP or Down !!
Ragis come and begin new rituals..simran sessions after REHRASS ( for those who cant come at 2.45 am)..similar philosophy used by Supermarkets - different opening hours for diffeent crowds !!
Another Ragi came and began CHAUPEHRA Jaap sesions... continous japp for 4 hours anytime...this can be held anytiem of day/night..as long as it si FOUR HOURS of continous Jaap !! ( this is to cater to those who cant make it at 2.45 AM..or 9.00PM after Rehrass !!)
GURDWARAS are for GYAAN.. CENTRES OF LEARNING.... such rituals make for BHED CHAAL. makes people feel comfortable that they have doen the minimum....when in fact they are RETREATING/STANDING STILL.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Aad ji

Have you read shabad of Sheikh fareed ji on ang 1382. it makes a lot of sense. is it not?

PrIdw rwiq kQUrI vMfIAY suiqAw imlY n Bwau ]
fareedhaa raath kathhooree va(n)ddeeai suthiaa milai n bhaao ||
Fareed, musk is released at night. Those who are sleeping do not receive their share.

Inder Ji..
Gurafteh.

Remain COOL....as I also mentioned in the other Thread that was HEATED up and CLOSED....and we can all benefit...

Raat is LIFE.....METAPHOR....
Raat gvaee soi keh...din gvaeah khayeke... Entire life spent sleeping and eating.a uselss way to live...(Animals do that..eat sleep and play)

farid Ji also mentions Roti meri KAATH KI..my bread is made of WOOD ?? Did farid ji eat wood ? NO he didnt..its a metaphor too.

Even the Punjabi language has such a metaphor... Suttain de Katteh..jagdeahn deean KATTEEAN....Meaning those who SLEEP get Male/Buffaloes....the AWAKE..get FEMALE buffaloes/COWS.

Story for the sake of those who woudnt know background.

TWO Farmers had Pregnant Cows....and BOTH were waiting for them to give BIRTH.
Finally one got fed up of waiting and went to sleep. His Cow gave birth to a FEMALE...while the other one birthed a MALE. Being AWAKE..the Farmer with the MALE BIRTH..quickly got up and EXCHANGED the NEW BORN CALVES....taking the FEMALE to his cow and placing the MALE CALF near the cow that was owned by the SLEEPING Farmer. When the Sleepy head got up..and saw that his Calf was a MALE..he was SAD...especially as his friend was Laughing all the way to the milk shed !!! The Sleepy farmer soemhow knew he ahd been had...but couldnt prove naything..so he remarked...Its MY FAULT...Those who sleep get BUFFALO CALVES ..those who reamin AWAKE..get FEMALE COWS. ( In Economic terms a Female COW is worth MUCH more than a male calf...often the male calf is just chased out as no use feeding it )

SO INDEED..the "AWAKE" get everything..while the "ASLEEP" lose all.... the AWAKE are those who do GURBANI VICHAAR..leatrn form Gurbani..FOLLOW its Practical Teachings and CHANGE their LIVES....while the "SLEEPING" ones are those who were CHANTING so much....they fell asleep !!

WAKE UP KHALSA JI....people are trying to TIE their Male Buffaloes under your Cows and STEAL your Female Calves .....Gurbani's Kathuree musk is NOT for the SLEEPING !! RIGHT JI.:yes::yes::yes: READ....VICHAAR...LEARN...UNLEARN..and RE-LEARN...GURBANI MAARG is for the AWAKE !!:advocate::advocate::advocate::advocate::advocate::advocate:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
you mean both the female cows were de-calf-inated ?

decaffeinated!!!:rofl!!:

Naam Japp Ji..

HILARIOUS....i have seen another facet of your multifaceted personality today..

Thanks for the references. I use GURBANI to float my ideas across...so i seldom quote the EXACT WORDS..as that takes time and i write off the cuff all the time...BUT i am always sure i have BACK UP (meaning what I said is actually RIGHT THERE IN SGGS and i am not making it up). I never go outside SGGS. Thanks again Jio..keep in chardeekalla ji. :up:

Feb 7, 2008
Gyani ji

Those people who live in Nordic region have 365 days and 365 nights. They do not follow a different calender. They have blinders on windows and doors of their home that create darkness. So yours is a very poor comparison of comparing a particular time in Gurbani to a region you have not seen

deleed material. Debate the issues please: aad0002

I went through Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha's mahankosh (punjabi dictionary) and Prof. Sahib Singh's writings, and they too mentions that Amrit Vela means

1. The time of the clock before sunrise PARBHAAT as in Bahi Gurdass Jis Vaar and also Gurbani....
  2. The time of freedom
Now, I personally like the latter, but the prevailing meaning is the prior one...

I searched for "Amrit Vela" in Guru Granth Sahib, and found only 3 shabads (please correct if I am wrong):
1. Amrit Vela, Sach Naao, Vadeyai Veechar (Pg.2) <PAGE 2 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here it means the time of full blossom, the time of enlightenment
2. Amrit Velae Vatay Har Bhagti, Har Liv Laayi (Pg 734) <PAGE 734 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here, in the meanings, he meant "the ealry time of spiritual life"
3. Babiha Amrit Velae boleya <PAGE 1285 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here Prof Sahib means the dawn, but I know that BrainFever bird or Babiha, shrieks all day and night before monsoon.

More, by Shaikh Fareed ji "PAGE 1383 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan)."Fareeda, pichhal raat na jaageyoh, jeevadro muyeoh"
Why are you deleting my trythful statement. We deliver tall sermons and we indulge in copy rights vioaletions. the above quotes are not Giani ji's own. he can copy and paste from websites but he should give the link. Do not delete to cover your back. Be truthful.

Feb 7, 2008
I
went through Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha's mahankosh (punjabi dictionary) and Prof. Sahib Singh's writings, and they too mentions that Amrit Vela means

2. The time of freedom

Since, It is always wiser to look at all angles, cover all the bases.. ...and then finding the Truth, so that it cannot be shaken from any angle, my science stream students came up with this..
Giani ji

The above is not yours. You can copy and paste but you should give the refrence of writer's name. This is intellectual theft. How to believe what you write. Inder ji, Please back this up with more than an accusation. The next time your statement will be deleted. aad0002

deleted: aad0002

Deleted for what? For exposing gian of jarnail singh gyani. For writing that Gyani is indulging in copying material of others and write under his name. Go on deleleting but that is not what our gurus have taught us.

Feb 7, 2008
Amrit vela is well defined in sikh scriptures and traditions. Our Guru sahibs have advised that it is the best time for contemplating upon God's naam. It si well defined in Bhai gurdas ji di vaaran and rehatnamas.

That is why sikh scholars who drafted Sikh rehat maryada wrote specifically advising the benefits of Amritvela. Now for those who interpret Gurbani in a different way Amrit vela has no importance. But for observant sikhs it is the most opportune time for contempalting upon akal purakh's name.

AMRIT VELA | Moral codes and Sikh practicesThe Sikh Encyclopedia

AMRIT VELA

• Currently 0.00/5
0.0/5 (0 vote)

AMRIT VELA, is the time of about three and threequarters of an hour before sunrise, say from about 2.15 AM to 6AM. Guru Nanak urged his disciples to get up at this auspicious time and recite God's name. Literally it means the "period of divine nectar" In this period of calm and peace, one can easily meditate on God and receive the divine blessing. In the Japji,Guru Nanak emphasise, the need of rising early for prayer. Due to the change of season and geographical location, Amrit Vela is likely to differ in various countries. 1. Encyclopedia of Sikh Religion and Culture, R.C.Dogra and Dr.G.S. Mansukhani 1995

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
for non Punjabi speakers: (See Posts 13, 14, 15)

Ang 1185

ਅਬ ਕਲੂ ਆਇਓ ਰੇ ॥
ab kaloo aaeiou rae ||
Now, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga has come.

ਇਕੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਬੋਵਹੁ ਬੋਵਹੁ ॥
eik naam bovahu bovahu ||
Plant the Naam, the Name of the One Lord.

ang 156

ਰੈਣਿ ਗਵਾਈ ਸੋਇ ਕੈ ਦਿਵਸੁ ਗਵਾਇਆ ਖਾਇ ॥
rain gavaaee soe kai dhivas gavaaeiaa khaae ||
The nights are wasted sleeping, and the days are wasted eating.

ਹੀਰੇ ਜੈਸਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਹੈ ਕਉਡੀ ਬਦਲੇ ਜਾਇ ॥੧॥
heerae jaisaa janam hai kouddee badhalae jaae ||1||
Human life is such a precious jewel, but it is being lost in exchange for a mere shell. ||1||

ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਰਾਮ ਕਾ ॥
naam n jaaniaa raam kaa ||
You do not know the Name of the Lord.

Ang 1158

ਲੋਗਨ ਰਾਮੁ ਖਿਲਉਨਾ ਜਾਨਾਂ ॥੧॥
logan raam khilounaa jaanaan ||1||
Some people think that the Lord is a play-thing. ||1||

ਜਉ ਹਉ ਬਉਰਾ ਤਉ ਰਾਮ ਤੋਰਾ ॥
jo ho bouraa tho raam thoraa ||
If I am insane, then I am Yours, O Lord.

ਲੋਗੁ ਮਰਮੁ ਕਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੋਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
log maram keh jaanai moraa ||1|| rehaao ||
How can people know my secret? ||1||Pause||

Ang 1

ਹੁਕਮਿ ਰਜਾਈ ਚਲਣਾ ਨਾਨਕ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਨਾਲਿ ॥੧॥
hukam rajaaee chalanaa naanak likhiaa naal ||1||
O Nanak, it is written that you shall obey the Hukam of His Command, and walk in the Way of His Will. ||1||

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਆਕਾਰ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਹਿਆ ਜਾਈ ॥
hukamee hovan aakaar hukam n kehiaa jaaee ||
By His Command, bodies are created; His Command cannot be described.

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਜੀਅ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥
hukamee hovan jeea hukam milai vaddiaaee ||
By His Command, souls come into being; by His Command, glory and greatness are obtained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM