• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Arts/Society Amazing Kinetic Sculptures!

Wow..after a while again I have seen some thing amazing. Look how hard work is done on the table... Of course the amazing concept of our scientist and artist Leonardo Da Vinci in 1495 !!!!!:happy:
Thanks !

Hey Pk70, yes long time...good to here from you after a while.

Redefining the Internal Combustion Engine:

For something that is so important to us, relatively few people have an understanding of the advances in the internal combustion engine. Alternative designs to combustion engines have been around for a while, but are always slow to come into mass production. Most of us know or are fairly familiar with the dohc or sohc inline 4 cyclinder, the traditional v6 and v8 eninges.

got some interesting stuff here that all the engineers or gear heads in general can drool over:

This is latest viable design that is generating a tremendous amount of interest;

YouTube - How the Scuderi Air Hybrid Engine works

Alternative designs;

The popular {censored}el engine is out in the Mazda RX8...i think the only mass produced car to use this engine.

mazda-rx-8.jpg

What is a rotary engine? how can an engine function without any pistons?:

YouTube - Rotary Engine

{censored}el engines have less parts, thus more effecient, cheaper, lighter, easier to repair. But they have not hit the mass production. despite the fact they have been around since the the 30's-40's (first in aircraft).

New 12 cylinder "AXIAL vector engine".....amazing :p
YouTube - Axial Vector Engine 12 cyl

horizontally opposed
YouTube - Subaru Boxer Turbo Diesel Engine

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
:)Thanks again for showing another window of amazement, it really interesting how the air is used for energy by separating it to avoid its wastage(with more efficiency). I think it should replace combustion engine for good now (may be with more refinement). . The thing that really puzzles me is that why this idea was not promoted long time ago aggressively?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: