• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Akal Takhat Says No To Kirtan Sewa By Women At Darbar Sahib

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The "FORM" of the "GURU"..ha ha ha..in what way is the SGGS...the "FORM" of the Ten Masters ?? I KNOW for a FACT that many who think that way are often mentally thinking..AM I Waving the CHAUR SAHIB..too HIGH?? Too LOW....why ?? Because they beleive the TEN MASTERS are there in their "FORM"...and the chaur waved too LOW will HIT Guru Harkrishan Ji in his FACE..as He is just a child of 8 standing beside his Grandfatehr Guru Hargobind Sahib ji who is 6Ft ++ Tall !!!..I Nearly died laughing when a "devout" sevadaar who mostly grabs the chaur seva in my local gurdwara confided this FEAR in me..he said..Thats why I take over Chaur Seva..i am afraid the "ignorant" sikhs may irritate the Gurus !!!

I have said time and again...IF we SIKHS disregard the DIVINTY of the MESSAGE..and pay too much unwarranted attention to "forms, humans, Limbs, Aangs, human traits like feeling hungry, cold, warm, etc etc etc"..we will fall into a CHAKARVIEW MAZE that has no OUTLET....The GURU is NOT about form...its the MESSAGE !!! in Child form(Guru harkishan)..in Old man form (Guru Amardass Ji)..in BOOK FORM SGGS JI..FORM IS NOT IMPORTANT....its the MESSAGE.

SIKHS have FAILED the MESSAGE...thats why they massage the wooden legs of palkis, they make palkis of GOLD..they make covers of layers of cloth, they install airconditioners that shortcircuit very very frequently and BURN the SGGS to ASHES..and then they hold Akhand paaths of REPENTANCE but commit the same mistakes again and again...they put water in gharras and bottles nearby the SGGS for the GURBANI to "seep" into and drink (MAGIC LOVE POTION"......Hocus Pocus ha ha that instead of following the MESSAGE !!

Mata Bhag kaur cna lead a shaeedee jatha but cant be a PUNJ?? Mata Sahib kaur..mata Sundar Kaur..mata GUJar Kaur..all not suitable for PUNJ ?? becasue of GENDER ??? Whats happened to the Divine UNIVERSAL MESSAGE..a Jitt Jammeh GURU cannot be a PUNJ ?? Is the Guru nanak Question of so kion mandah akheyeyah ONLY limited ????? Mata Gujjar kaur cna Give Birth to and raise a GENERATION of GURUS..but she is UNSUITABLE for PUNJ ??? wheres the LOGIC ??

The SIKH KAUR = SIKH SINGH. PERIOD. Rest is FALLACY created by VESTED INTERESTS !! Just like the wily BIPPAR created the SATI RITUAL to DENY Woamn the right to her dead husbands properties etc...the WILY "BABADOM?DERAWADEE SOCH" has created this fallacy to MONOPLOLISE the Paathees, ragis, kirtnaiyah, kathawachak, punj, granthi , jathedar etc etc ROLES for THEMSELVES !!! GURBANI DENIES THIS and quite clearly..follow the GURU..not man made DERAWADEE BABAS.:soccersingh::soccersingh::soccersingh::soccersingh::soccersingh:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
As LONG as this derawadee soch exists..NO SINGHANNEE can become JATHEDAR of TAKHAT ?? that is also monopoly...???? Mata Bhag Kaur can lead a shaeedee jatha into Battle but she cant be JATHEDAR of AKAL TAKHAT ???? Would the GURU allow this ??? Does the SGGS Sanction this...??? Male Chauvanism was NEVER a SIKH thing...:soccersingh::soccersingh::soccersingh::soccersingh:

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
As LONG as this derawadee soch exists..NO SINGHANNEE can become JATHEDAR of TAKHAT ?? that is also monopoly...???? Mata Bhag Kaur can lead a shaeedee jatha into Battle but she cant be JATHEDAR of AKAL TAKHAT ???? Would the GURU allow this ??? Does the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Sanction this...??? Male Chauvanism was NEVER a SIKH thing...:soccersingh::soccersingh::soccersingh::soccersingh:

Why did Vaheguru send gurus as males then?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Abneet ji..ask Vaheguru.

Some one also wanted to ask..Why Bebeh nanaki was sterile ? Why her husband continued to love her never the less..and the couple passed life issueless..?? Why Didnt they just put in a "polite request" to Guru nanak ji for a SON..or SEVEN SOONS..as even a HORSE of the Guru can grant a sterile woman SEVEN SONS in a Row !!! Bebeh nanaki didnt ask..Her husband didnt ask..Mata Tripta ji never asked..ALL those HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of "Sikh" women matha teking at Baba DERAS..looking for SONS...???..do they KNOW something bebeh nanaki didnt know ??

I told him/her to go ask GURU NANAK....any time..anywhere the SGGS is present and you can READ GURBANI. The Answers are there.period. Guru nanak Ji also answers of WHY the Gurus were all Male !!!..its our fault for NOT realizing the ANSWER is in plain sight....All we got to do is open the SGGS and open our Minds..instead of asking the nearest DERAWADEEE SOCH BOUND Baba or waddeh baba Ji etc.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The other day a Christian friend asked me..MY "God" made a VIRGIN woman pregnant...why didnt your vaheguru do that ?? You Sikhs refer to Guru Gobind Singh ji as Akal Purakhs SON..etc etc BUT He was BORN the ordinary way as humans are..How could HE be the same as Jesus ??

I think the "Sikhs" who pose similar questions are of the same mentality...They ASK humans like ME..instead of asking VAHEGURU !!!!:welcomekaur:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
The other day a Christian friend asked me..MY "God" made a VIRGIN woman pregnant...why didnt your vaheguru do that ?? You Sikhs refer to Guru Gobind Singh ji as Akal Purakhs SON..etc etc BUT He was BORN the ordinary way as humans are..How could HE be the same as Jesus ??

I think the "Sikhs" who pose similar questions are of the same mentality...They ASK humans like ME..instead of asking VAHEGURU !!!!:welcomekaur:

Gyani ji,

Guru Fateh.

If the Christian God made a virgin pregnant, then many questions come to mind.

1. Why would this omnipotent god break his own rules that he established?
2. Isn't that heresy by this Christian god?
3. When this virgin pregnant woman gave birth to the Son of God Jesus, did she lose her virginity then or was it a C Section?

Having said that, I love his Chinese mentality before even the Chinese thought of it, which is of one child per couple. Or did the Communist country adopt Christian god's idea?

Just thinking aloud!

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
The main issue is that our baptized women should be allowed to do, kirtan inside Harmandir Sahib at Golden Temple, not that they should form Panj Piyare or not.

Yes, it is true but Equality is the corner stone that Akasha ji is discussing quite well, courageously and very passionately I might add. Both things are about Equality in Sikhi and we should practice them equally.

Does someone know that anyone, Amritdhari or not, Sikhs or not can do keertan at Darbar Sahib?

Regards

Tejwant Singh

PS: A request to Dr. Harbhajan Singh Seth. Would you be kind enough to address the person/s in your posts so we can understand who/what are you responding to or quote their posts as I did with yours? Thanks

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
Abneet ji..ask Vaheguru.

Some one also wanted to ask..Why Bebeh nanaki was sterile ? Why her husband continued to love her never the less..and the couple passed life issueless..?? Why Didnt they just put in a "polite request" to Guru nanak ji for a SON..or SEVEN SOONS..as even a HORSE of the Guru can grant a sterile woman SEVEN SONS in a Row !!! Bebeh nanaki didnt ask..Her husband didnt ask..Mata Tripta ji never asked..ALL those HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of "Sikh" women matha teking at Baba DERAS..looking for SONS...???..do they KNOW something bebeh nanaki didnt know ??

I told him/her to go ask GURU NANAK....any time..anywhere the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is present and you can READ GURBANI. The Answers are there.period. Guru nanak Ji also answers of WHY the Gurus were all Male !!!..its our fault for NOT realizing the ANSWER is in plain sight....All we got to do is open the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and open our Minds..instead of asking the nearest DERAWADEEE SOCH BOUND Baba or waddeh baba Ji etc.

I knew the answer I was just asking your point of view of the question.

Kulbirrose

SPNer
Sep 2, 2014
Why did Vaheguru send gurus as males then?

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh! Greetings, all!
Excellent question! Why did God send Jesus as a male? And Siddartha the Bhudda? And Abraham? and that guy Mohammed? Why all these guys?

I had been wondering that for quite some time, and then the reason finally occurred to me. It is because males have louder voices.
I know, that sounds very smart/alecky, but it is true. Males have louder voices that can be heard over longer distances, by and large. It would have been easier to hear a man than a woman. Not only that, but in those times, and much of today's times, people will listen to a man before they will listen to a woman; it's a cultural/societal thing.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Wahe Guru Ji Ki Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh! Greetings, all!
Excellent question! Why did God send Jesus as a male? And Siddartha the Bhudda? And Abraham? and that guy Mohammed? Why all these guys?

I had been wondering that for quite some time, and then the reason finally occurred to me. It is because males have louder voices.
I know, that sounds very smart/alecky, but it is true. Males have louder voices that can be heard over longer distances, by and large. It would have been easier to hear a man than a woman. Not only that, but in those times, and much of today's times, people will listen to a man before they will listen to a woman; it's a cultural/societal thing.

you have not met my wife then

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM